Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does it seem like the bigger a normie is, the more psychopathic they behave?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Almost all of the big normies I've seen, fat, muscled or tall (with either one of the two traits mentioned prior) always behave impulsively. They steal, physically assault, or verbally abuse. But they get angry very easily when you fight back at them and use violence or shouting or threats or patronization to punish you as if it was your fault. Why are they like this?

Legit, every big normie I met always has a bully mentality.

Last edited:
Because they can, if there was a guy bigger than them, they would keep quiet.

Because they can, if there was a guy bigger than them, they would keep quiet.
I always wondered what it would it be like if all of those psychopathic big normies I encountered met each other at the same time. I think it would be an awesome fight to watch. :feelshmm:

I always wondered what it would it be like if all of those psychopathic big normies I encountered met each other at the same time. I think it would be an awesome fight to watch. :feelshmm:
In my experience they either bark or suck off each other. They are cowards, being aggressive toward guys much smaller than them.

They will try to ignore each other if possible and encounter with less intimidating males.

In my experience they either bark or suck off each other. They are cowards, being aggressive toward guys much smaller than them.
Yeah, I even saw some of them bully or sexually assault young kids. There's literally no shame at all. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Almost all of the big normies I've seen, fat, muscled or tall (with either one of the two traits mentioned prior) always behave impulsively. They steal, physically assault, or verbally abuse. But they get angry very easily when you fight back at them and use violence or shouting or threats or patronization to punish you as if it was your fault. Why are they like this?

Legit, every big normie I met always has a bully mentality.
They are faggot that needs to be culled off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back