Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does it have to be us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I've been ruminating over the idea that it's especially better for us to not have children anyway, as to not pass on our subhuman genes and to not put the burden of potential inceldom onto our children and/or other descendants. But I never asked for this life, none of us did. The fact that I couldn't have children, regardless of how I feel about, also means that I'm forced to spend my life in loneliness due to not being able to attract females.

Despite believing that it's better this way, I still absolutely resent this life. I can't reconcile the idea that the future will be better off for this, with my own emotional state. While I know it's selfish to say, I just wish it could've been someone else, and I could've been a normie and remained placated and willfully ignorant. It's such an awful feeling, having awareness to reality yet remaining caged by it.

Makes me wonder if I would've been better off remaining :bluepill:, at least then I'd maintain the illusion of control.

I've had the same thoughts. I personally believe that it's best that we spend our futures alone away from females. I know it's cope, but I've experienced the worst from them and never want to experience it again.

I personally believe that it's best that we spend our futures alone away from females.
I agree, but the problem for me is that knowing this does nothing to make me feel better. If anything it does the opposite. It feels so unfair.

I try to think about all manner of ways in which I could've been born worse off, but even knowing some of the more horrific outcomes, my feelings remain the same.

I agree, but the problem for me is that knowing this does nothing to make me feel better. If anything it does the opposite. It feels so unfair.

I try to think about all manner of ways in which I could've been born worse off, but even knowing some of the more horrific outcomes, my feelings remain the same.

How old are you? To escape these terrible feelings I take anti-depressants and other meds and focus on my schoolwork. I also read a lot and try to think about females as little as possible.

How old are you? To escape these terrible feelings I take anti-depressants and other meds and focus on my schoolwork. I also read a lot and try to think about females as little as possible.
I'm 24, I'll be 25 this year. I tried several different SSRIs in the past, but for the most part they made me feel worse overall, or did nothing at all.

Foids are totally evil and disgusting. So this is a good tactic.

Kek females look like shit anyway, there are so many looksmatches out there who still get laid by normies or chadlites
If one of both parents look bad, the child probably also will look bad, so why the fuck should those foids be able to reproduce but not us
We have to reproduce otherwise, women will get more and more insane, and some giga chad in the future will get rejected because he is only a 9/10

If one of both parents look bad, the child probably also will look bad, so why the fuck should those foids be able to reproduce but not us
It's not fair, but females are the genetic vetting process. Bad genes are usually only discarded when they appear in males, hence inceldom.

I probably should've prefaced this by saying that I don't believe anyone should reproduce, but it's just particularly bad when you're aware that you have shit genes.

Because we are worthless in society's eyes

Lifeisbullshit , life is a scam

Luck. Bad luck. Thats it.