Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why does it happen to me?

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
I went to the doctor today by bus, and there were a lot of sexy teenage women.
The thing is, I was ignoring and looking at the scenery, but they were looking at me (I don't know if for better or worse, but I doubt with any interest). I went the whole ride, which took a long time, because I was raping all of them (in GTA) and ironically I felt good ignoring them, it bothers me that they are not interested, but on the other hand I felt good ignoring them. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I an incel powermind (not mentally debilitated)? Also it seems that people around me see me ''normal'', am I an incel fused with normie or what the fuck? or is it that in my city they are more ''polite''? I always reflect on these things, it's weird.

Attachments

• BatDetector.jpg
    BatDetector.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
The thing is, I was ignoring and looking at the scenery, but they were looking at me (I don't know if for better or worse, but I doubt with any interest). I went the whole ride, which took a long time, because I was raping all of them (in GTA) and ironically I felt good ignoring them, it bothers me that they are not interested, but on the other hand I felt good ignoring them. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I an incel powermind (not mentally debilitated)? Also it seems that people around me see me ''normal'', am I an incel fused with normie or what the fuck? or is it that in my city they are more ''polite''? I always reflect on these things, it's weird.
I look the other way when i see a hot women because the cum dumpster can just report me for no reason

I dont give foids attention because Iknow its all for nothing

They were looking at you like a freak most likely.

Or they just assumed you are a kid with cancer judging by your appearance.

I dont give foids attention because Iknow its all for nothing
Yes, that's what I do, I won't gain anything by looking at them anyway.
They were looking at you like a freak most likely.

Or they just assumed you are a kid with cancer judging by your appearance.
I would not be surprised. The foids are very simple.

I look the other way when i see a hot women because the cum dumpster can just report me for no reason
I understand you, bro.

JAPAN?