Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does IT constantly Strawman The Blackpill And Move The Goalpost?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Saw This Gem On IT today
ITCuck

What is it with ITCucks consistently strawmanning the Blackpill? Arguing With ITCUcks is so mentally draining ...they act so confident and assured in their viewpoint but yet everything that comes out of their mouths is so idiotic and fallible . What about the philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible,[1] that women naturally select men based on looks rather than personality, and that women select men with the best genes. " is so misogynistic especially because its based on reality ...many peer reviewed behavioral studies show that this is the case. This Cuck also mentioons this " Of course, there is no awareness that men have attractiveness standards for women. " Except the blackpilll never said that men had no standards for women simply that the standards for women when compared to the average man is a lot lower. He also brings up an anecdote " Most people know that when people get older, we have a better idea of what we want in a partner. People often start looking more seriously for long term partners, so traits for LTR become more important. We get pickier about personality traits, interest, intelligence, etc, which often means looks are less of a factor. My friends who had trouble getting dates when younger started dating more in their 30s and are almost all married now. " ......Why do normies think that their singular anecdotes that have a very dubious validity mean anything just because you know a guy who unattractive and got married at 30 means literally nothing.

This idiot also plays the whole muh body count doesnt matter " so they teach that doing so is worse than no relationship, that women in their 30s are post-wall, have ridden the cock carousel, as if human beings are products with a freshness seal. As if women don't have our own jobs and incomes. "- IT Cuck

Absolutely it matters. All that follows is one sided, dealing only with the number of partners a woman has had. The reason is, according to researchers, information from men regarding their numbers is unreliable. I find this hysterical given the joke (that’s not a joke) that says; If you want to know the actual number of sexual partners a man has had you take the number he tells you and cut in half. If you want the number for a woman you take the number she tells you and multiply by three. I know that’s an over generalization but in my experience it’s not off by much. Now, to the facts.

Studies have shown that women with 0-1 partners before marriage (either wedding night sex or sex with spouse before marriage) have the lowest divorce rates, around 5%.

Women with exactly 2 partners (one before marriage and her husband) have the 2nd highest divorce rate, 30%. (It's assumed that having "just" 2 partners creates a comparison dynamic that puts the husband and the other man in competition, sexually, in the woman's mind.)

Women with 3, 4-5 & 6-9 partners before marriage have divorce rates of 27%, 25% & 28% respectively. Women with 9+ partners before marriage have the highest divorce rate at 33%+. https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

women are all absolutely free to do whatever & whoever you wish. However, every choice any of us makes has a consequence, good or bad. Our entire lives are directed by each choice we make each day. If you want to hook up with every Tom, Dick & Harry (T, D & H) that's your choice. If I don't want to have a relationship with or marry you because you've hooked up with every T, D & H that's my choice. No man wants to marry & no child wants their mother to be, or to have been, the town bicycle.

The brain releases oxytocin during sex which can be addictive causing people to seek more partners, before marriage. Imagine you have a partner that really "rocks your world" & the relationship ends. It's highly likely you will want that experience again which will require more intimate partners in order to find a suitable replacement. Think of the turnover at any retailer near you as they try to find employees to fit their business & the problem is obvious. If you only have one partner (your spouse) you'll either never know what you're missing (boo) or you'll communicate (like all couples should) the good & the bad, both will listen & both will attend to the other's needs & desires.

Edit two: Pair bonding. Women pair bond quickly which becomes a problem after many partners. Men pair bond more slowly. Familiarity is required for men which you don’t get when you’re a “player”.

It is said, "Men are born poor & die rich, Women are born rich & die poor." That means men are born with nothing & must work to accumulate worldly wealth. Women are born beautiful, desirable & fertile (we know women aren't born that way, it comes with age, hopefully, but it requires no work, it is inherent to women) but it fades with time. The harsh reality is, the wall is coming & it will be here much sooner than you realize. If you give your youth to the T, D & H of the world what is left for your husband? Women , your virtue (read; virginity, youth, body, reproductive system, reputation etc.) is far more valuable than anything material & once gone, it's gone for good.

And they love moving the goalpost
ITcuck:Looks dont matter at all know a 5,2 balding indian janitor and he has gf
Incel: But thats anecdotal and studies show that looks and money matter almost exclusively
ITcuck:Well .....Well.......Looks may matter but personality matters more

Just about all the advice given to incels is some version of moving the goal posts. An incel is never good enough in his given state, even if he is healthy, able-bodied and employed. Instead the advice-givers always tell him that something else has to happen before he can become worthy of a girlfriend: Graduate from high school; graduate from college; get your first adult job; turn 25; turn 30. Yet when an incel reaches one of these stages and the mysterious girlfriend fails to materialize, the advice-givers tell him that something else has to happen. After a few rounds of the goal post moving, the incel begins to wonder if the people advising him are not acting in good faith, even if they are his friends or parents. This also shows that the advisers don't value the incel's time. Life is fleeting, and the incel needs a girlfriend NOW, TODAY. Sexual relationships are not some science fiction-like project set in the indefinite future, like in the neighborhood of colonizing Mars

didnt read (yet; I will, I promise) but appreciate the effort of picking apart this wall of text.

They're deranged.

High IQ thread btw.

They strawman and gaslight because reality is scary.

Also women hate being wrong, even if they are objectively and factually incorrect.

This is why whenever we bring up sources and citations they ignore them or find every excuse to say its bullshit.

Arguing with women is pointless. Let them continue to screenshot and giggle like children. In reality they're wasting their time. The watchdogging will do absolutely nothing. We are no longer confined to reddits rules

They do it every time, most of them are just karma whoring bitches. For that reason (and many others) every opinion that comes from those cock suckers are irrelevant.
Also I saved your post to read it later :feelsokman: appreciate the effort

Also women hate being wrong, even if they are objectively and factually incorrect.

This is why whenever we bring up sources and citations they ignore them or find every excuse to say its bullshit.

Arguing with women is pointless. Let them continue to screenshot and giggle like children. In reality they're wasting their time. The watchdogging will do absolutely nothing. We are no longer confined to reddits rules
This :feelsokman:

this. Also I don't give a fuck about roasties larping as incels here. shit is pointless

What I can't stand about them is how they lump us all together and pretend we have some "ideology." Don't they lurk? Don't they see that we argue about the basics all the time? There is more ideological diversity on this forum than any sub-reddit.

I used to actually find cucktears entertaining when it was bigger and frequented by normies. It was fun to see people reacting to incel stuff and they were actually somewhat decent about moderating open virgin shaming.

Now though, it's boring. Just the same people parroting the same preconceived notions and openly shaming virgins. These people really seem to believe that some of the worst things someone can do is write things on the internet.

Like most with the progressive mind virus, they can not handle that people may have a different world view than them. I mean, just assume they're not all incels in denial, but assume that they are normie sex havers. Wouldn't it make sense to value the input of someone that doesn't do something that they view as second nature? Wouldn't the assumption be that our point of view has some insight to offer that they couldn't possibly consider on their own? Very sad.

One word: Denial

High tier normies and chads have better things to do. I'd say low tier normies are the most dangerous people when it comes to the social hierarchy: They want to gain approval, confidence and want to improve their social standing. You have to win some battles to gain this. But who do you pick as target? You dont want to ruin your chances with the normies and the socially high incrowd of chads and stacies. Hence you pick on the lowest and the guys below you because that doesnt offend anyone.

What they oversee is that they are low status themselves, they just dont want to admit it and try to fake it by moving the goalposts or start to defy the hierarchy newly by participating in the woke olympics, skewing the agressor-victim roles with new defined standards (social justice) and all that other virtuos woke shit.

Last edited:

This

Don't you know that telling the truth is misogynistic because it stops women from lying?

I assume it's a foid, the post refers to foids as "us" in some places.

About the part where this bitch talks about "muh I know a man who dated a lot more in his 30s and had a hard time in 20s". She conveniently omits what she and other foids have been doing at the time when this particular man struggled. Where was she? Name me a single foid who ever struggled to get a date at 18-30 yo. A SINGLE ONE. How should it exactly comfort me or some guy who will read this bullshit? How is that even comparable? She pushes this nonsense as if it's something natural to waste fucking 10-15 years of your life getting only scraps/nothing and THEN, suddenly, MIRACULOUSLY foids recognize my value (as a beta provider of course, if I ever make enough money to feed this bloated pig). I am suppossed to accept this as a fact and just wait till I get older? Why dont foids need to wait?

Not to mention that even her greatly embellished way of saying "alpha fucks beta bucks" just perfectly agrees with everything that MGTOW and many tradcucks, even ancient John Chrysostom said about foids, that foids are emotionally unstable, erratic, weak creatures especially when it comes to mating. At 18 yo she wants one chad, at 20 yo another, then another another another another till her ability to connect with a man pretty much burns out and she wants a sperm donor. It was proven that foid's ability to form a relationship and empathize with a man is DIRECTLY tied to a number of men she had sex with (yes, SEX, not even her positive or negative experience with men, just the number of men who were in her, very roughly speaking) in the past. The more chads pump and dump and leave her, the less and less there is left for men who follow up. Number of previous sexual partners of a foid is the №1 thing you must find out about her past life.

Ask yourself, what do you as a man need in a woman at 18, 25, 30 yo? IT'S ALL FUCKING THE SAME: SEX, HUGS, KISSES, FIDELITY AND OF COURSE SILENCE, a rare ability to SHUT THE FUCK UP when a man asks. Now this bitch is telling me that cluck cluck we wahmen cluck cluck get pickier cluck cluck for serious relationship with age. Oh yeah. Foids are mentally immature children until 30-35 yo and tend to fall for abusive chads then suddenly their judgement improves a bit when they start searching for a beta slave.

Again JFL at this cunt for assuming your regular foid can suspect a jack shit before her beloved darktriadmaxxed chad boyfriend "suddenly" clubs her over the head with a shovel.

they have to preserve the narrative that Incels are subhuman trash and foids need to be worshiped
silly goy for asking that question