Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does incels.co have a "ban" option?

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Seriously - what's the worst that could happen if noone got banned on this site? Would it not be a trully FirstAmmendmentMaxxed site? A true free speech wild wild west free from the foidish rules of using appropriate pronouns or being politically correct?

Make Incels.co Great Again! :yes::yes::yes:

It would be extremely painful.

Some of the rules are just way too damn insane.

Just ban the ban option theory, and let bluepillers come as they wish.

No thanks.

Just ban the ban option theory, and let bluepillers come as they wish.

No thanks.
What i meant was after filtering out the foids, trannys, cucks and bluepillers - when we are left with only distinguished based blackpill connoisseurs why would there be a need to censure and restrict speech?

I think the "ban" option is a cope for the powers-that-be who have access to it. Men inherently have a need to dominate other men and it feels good to hold a sword over another man, and the "ban" button serves this purpose exactly.

The "ban" button is a " feel powerful " machination bent on giving its users a superiority complex and helps them Despotmaxxx

There would be a bunch of bluepillers and false flag CP posters

What i meant was after filtering out the foids, trannys, cucks and bluepillers - when we are left with only distinguished based blackpill connoisseurs why would there be a need to censure and restrict speech?

But that would require a ban option to filter them out

I think banning people for posting something is cucked but there has to be some rules because without them, this site wouldn't even be about inceldom anymore, it would just become an imageboard of Hammy memes and BBC gifs...

to summarise
I think banning people for posting something is cucked but there has to be some rules because without them, this site wouldn't even be about inceldom anymore, it would just become an imageboard of Hammy memes and BBC gifs...
Ryo is a saint for sperging out over BBC
I can't stand looking at that shit

But that would require a ban option to filter them out
Based.
But if you look at the current ban criteria its quite broad and all encompassing and is open to interpretation such that if an attorney were to cross examine the posts here to the official ban criterion he would be able to justify banning 96% of the user base.

The rules should be
  • No foids
  • No bluepill cucks
  • No CP
True
But what of banning content that is relevant to inceldom but said content isnt going against US law & international law?

Last edited:
I don't know it's kind of stupid a lot of people lost because of this option

Bragging faggots deserve the hammer

I think the "ban" option is a cope for the powers-that-be who have access to it. Men inherently have a need to dominate other men and it feels good to hold a sword over another man, and the "ban" button serves this purpose exactly.

The "ban" button is a " feel powerful " machination bent on giving its users a superiority complex and helps them Despotmaxxx

No, because then we are forced to interact with shitstained standardcels like @Zyros Whom get sex at a regular rate.

It's bad enough we have larping normgroids we cant detect as it is, why would you grant them the freedom to openly brag about slaying your looksmatch and being ungrateful about it

Incels.co has always favored peace and order over chaotic freedom. Chaos is the way of Lookism.net.

the forum would get flooded with fakecels, larpers, ITcucks, foids, white knights, baiters, trolls, spammers, ... :feelsseriously:

That no necroposting rule is bullshit.
Agreed. Especially considering there's no specific definition as to what actually constitutes "necroposting".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back