Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does god allow the evil to commit such atrocities and live happily ever after

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I’m borderline homeless after my grandparents die , my body is decaying from some sickness, I was bullied even by my own father since I was young , went to school was tormented by everyone and was beat up and pushed on the ground numerous time. Some more evil that I won’t mention and I don’t get any compensation, except more tears mean while everyone is did me wrong is graduating college, has a baby , numerous friends and lots of money and overall living good

Karma does not exist.

There is no god and life isn't fair

Studying Brian Melvin’s Hell NDE experience as well watching a certain Frank Turek video the explanation seems to be that since we’re collectively under the curse of Adam we’re all essentially evil wretches or rather hopelessly corrupt and that’s even if we are literally the best person we can be by following the laws of the land and being well thought of by our fellow man and the reason for this is that due to the curse we are not perfect and thus cannot maintain goodness consistently and thus we sin of our own accord and are thus fallen from grace and in need of a redeemer who of course is Christ.

Anyway if God were to wipe out what we societally “good” people commonly consider evil in comparison to our meager goodness God would wipe out us as well because he views the condition of our character and souls far differently than we do.

And since we are in a fallen world ruled by Satan this in a way explains genetic disparities and the unfairness of life even though admittedly I doubt many of us are going to be satisfied with this answer.

Rather we reason why does a piece of shit former criminal like Jeremy Meeks get to have an amazing life full of fun and pleasure if we are ALL collectively under the curse of God and children of wrath apart from Christ?

Shouldn’t we all have equal and fair starting stats we reason?

Oh yes we SHOULD but that was for the pre-fallen Garden of Eden world that was what God originally intended for us.

It is this fallen world that is hopelessly fucked up and unfair.

Having said all that if God/Christ really does exist I wish he’d just allow us to still be able to gain entrance to Heaven if we seek to escape this world early via suicide.

If only I myself could be assured of that as opposed to eternal Hell I would have done it already.

Last edited:
I saw some spicniggers cutting a man's face off while he was alive. If there's a god he deserves to be beheaded for creating such a cruel world.

Studying Brian Melvin’s Hell NDE experience as well watching a certain Frank Turek video the explanation seems to be that since we’re collectively under the curse of Adam we’re all essentially evil wretches or rather hopelessly corrupt and that’s even if we are literally the best person we can be by following the laws of the land and being well thought of by our fellow man and the reason for this is that due to the curse we are not perfect and thus cannot maintain goodness consistently and thus we sin of our own accord and are thus fallen from grace and in need of a redeemer who of course is Christ.

Anyway if God were to wipe out what we societally “good” people commonly consider evil in comparison to our meager goodness God would wipe out us as well because he views the condition of our character and souls far differently than we do.

And since we are in a fallen world ruled by Satan this in a way explains genetic disparities and the unfairness of life even though admittedly I doubt many of us are going to be satisfied with this answer.

Rather we reason why does a piece of shit former criminal like Jeremy Meeks get to have an amazing life full of fun and pleasure if we are ALL collectively under the curse of God and children of wrath apart from Christ?

Oh yes we SHOULD but that was for the pre-fallen Garden of Eden world that was what God originally intended for us.

Having said all that if God/Christ really does exist I wish he’d just allow us to still be able to gain entrance to Heaven if we seek to escape this world early via suicide.

If only I myself could be assured of that as opposed to eternal Hell I would have done it already.
No hate to your worldview, but I find it so hard to believe that a loving could would allow Satan to rule the earth. He is an enabler of Satan and could stop him at any moment. If God is literally giving Satan the greenlight to commit atrocities, is god actually any better than Satan himself?

I also don't understand why a loving god would punish you and me for something that one foid and her beta cuck did 14 million years ago

"Men are not perfect" god literally created man though. I don't understand why he would deliberately make humans imperfect, and then punish them for being imperfect.

Yes humans fell from eden, but the all powerful all knowing god deliberately made humans gullible enough to fall for the words of that serpent. God knew this would happen (because he's all knowing) but he deliberately let it happen anyway

I don't have a problem with the idea of god existing, but personally it is so hard for me to believe that he could possibly be a loving or benevolent god

No hate to your worldview, but I find it so hard to believe that a loving could would allow Satan to rule the earth. He is an enabler of Satan and could stop him at any moment. If God is literally giving Satan the greenlight to commit atrocities, is god actually any better than Satan himself?

I also don't understand why a loving god would punish you and me for something that one foid and her beta cuck did 14 million years ago

"Men are not perfect" god literally created man though. I don't understand why he would deliberately make humans imperfect, and then punish them for being imperfect.

Yes humans fell from eden, but the all powerful all knowing god deliberately made humans gullible enough to fall for the words of that serpent. God knew this would happen (because he's all knowing) but he deliberately let it happen anyway

I don't have a problem with the idea of god existing, but personally it is so hard for me to believe that he could possibly be a loving or benevolent god
Don’t get me wrong I’ve embraced various different religious beliefs and even lack of belief before having been a Christopher Hitchens loving militant atheist but certain NDE’s I’ve discovered ovER time as well vision experiences have caused me to believe there may be truth to Christianity after all and that’s all I’ve ever cared about really ie finding the truth so I just want you to know I’m not a “blind” believer and acquiesce to the idea that perhaps I have simply been taken in by clever conmen and women whom are just trying to sell their books/DVDs but then again the level of sincerity involved and how they mostly share their testimony’s for free on YouTube have me thinking not. As in for their it’s really not about making a quick buck but rathER using whatever means and method that they have to get the message out there of salvation through Christ.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve embraced various different religious beliefs and even lack of belief before having been a Christopher Hitchens loving militant atheist but certain NDE’s I’ve discovered ovER time as well vision experiences have caused me to believe there may be truth to Christianity after all and that’s all I’ve ever cared about really ie finding the truth so I just want you to know I’m not a “blind” believer and acquiesce to the idea that perhaps I have simply been taken in by clever conmen and women whom are just trying to sell their books/DVDs but then again the level of sincerity involved and how they mostly share their testimony’s for free on YouTube have me thinking not. As in for their it’s really not about making a quick buck but rathER using whatever means and method that they have to get the message out there of salvation through Christ.
I totally see where you're coming from, my mom used to send me a bunch of NDE testimonials in an attempt to bring me back to Christianity, i used to be super devout but fell away around my mid to late teens. Some of them are definitely convincing, but being blackpilled has made me super cynical which most of the time makes me think it's just a case of:
women whom are just trying to sell their books/DVDs

I kinda think it'd be cool to have some kind of experience myself one day, but even then I'm so skeptical that I'd honestly just wonder if it was actually god or if I was just hallucinating :feelscry:

I wish there was some way to know for sure. I hate having to piece together evidence and try to figure out which religion is true, if any of them are even true at all :feelsbadman:

As to your point here Melvin explains what he learned during his NDE about your query with himself having been a militant atheist before his experience.

He explains that God is a God of the living and that he will not deny himself by taking back a gift that was given regardless of seeing the end from the beginning ie meaning our lives (including Satan’s life) and whether he sees that we used our gift of life for good or evil ie he will not deny his nature as a life giver nor his gift of life meaning our very existing because he sees the bad things we will inevitably do ahead of the time that we do them.

Melvin explains further that this is an example of how holy and just and righteous God is.

In his book about his experience titled “A Land Unknown Hell’s Dominion” he is given a message either from an angel of the lord or the lord himself where it is explained as a counter argument or rather rebuttal or rebuke to one of Melvin’s main atheistic arguments for refusing to believe in God later in his life (he started out a Christian as a young child as so many of us do) that “just because iniquity was found (in a created being like Satan or us) that does not mean that it was placed.”

Meaning God had nothing to do with our or Satan’s choices to engage in sin and disobedience but rather gives us a free will and reasoning capabilities so that we are not merely puppets on his string but can choose to follow him and “make life live” as the book puts it or walk away from God towards a land unknown (Hell) thereby increasing ugliness in the land ie earth where we are still alive now.

God gave us these reasoning and mental abilities and capabilities as part of his gift of giving us dominion over the earth so that we can effectively manage his lands and the areas we are assigned ie where we are born or feel compelled to go to as we age and mature and can choose our own area to live in apart from our parents decisions and will etc.

Anyway though it is actually an expression of God’s righteousness and fairness that he didn’t simply wipe us or Satan out of existence having known ahead of time the evil decisions he and us would make.

For if he did so he could no longer rightly declare himself to be God and that’s really what the devil’s plan has been about all this time ie he wants to trick God into becoming so angry and fed up with humanity that he will simply deny himself and destroy us all in a fit of rage which would in theory allow Satan to exalt his throne over Gods.

Since God is what’s holding us and creation together even under Satan’s best case scenario for himself he still can’t get rid of God but could only then in theory exalt his throne over God’s.

Satan however was defeated in this idea of his at the cross by Christ.

Last edited:
Option 1: there is no god
Option 2: there is a god but he is cruel and mericless

Dnr

I saw some spicniggers cutting a man's face off while he was alive. If there's a god he deserves to be beheaded for creating such a cruel world.
And apparently they were also injecting the man with adrenaline to make sure he stayed alive during the whole thing :feelsohgod: :feelsmega:

Last edited:
Title : I’m borderline homeless after my grandparents die , my body is decaying from some sickness, I was bullied even by my own father since I was young , went to school was tormented by everyone and was beat up and pushed on the ground numerous time. Some more evil that I won’t mention and I don’t get any compensation, except more tears mean while everyone is did me wrong is graduating college, has a baby , numerous friends and lots of money and overall living good
Dnr

I totally see where you're coming from, my mom used to send me a bunch of NDE testimonials in an attempt to bring me back to Christianity, i used to be super devout but fell away around my mid to late teens. Some of them are definitely convincing, but being blackpilled has made me super cynical which most of the time makes me think it's just a case of:

I kinda think it'd be cool to have some kind of experience myself one day, but even then I'm so skeptical that I'd honestly just wonder if it was actually god or if I was just hallucinating :feelscry:

I wish there was some way to know for sure. I hate having to piece together evidence and try to figure out which religion is true, if any of them are even true at all :feelsbadman:
Dnr

As to your point here Melvin explains what he learned during his NDE about your query with himself having been a militant atheist before his experience.

He explains that God is a God of the living and that he will not deny himself by taking back a gift that was given regardless of seeing the end from the beginning ie meaning our lives (including Satan’s life) and whether he sees that we used our gift of life for good or evil ie he will not deny his nature as a life giver nor his gift of life meaning our very existing because he sees the bad things we will inevitably do ahead of the time that we do them.

Melvin explains further that this is an example of how holy and just and righteous God is.

In his book about his experience titled “A Land Unknown Hell’s Dominion” he is given a message either from an angel of the lord or the lord himself where it is explained as a counter argument or rather rebuttal or rebuke to one of Melvin’s main atheistic arguments for refusing to believe in God later in his life (he started out a Christian as a young child as so many of us do) that “just because iniquity was found (in a created being like Satan or us) that does not mean that it was placed.”

Meaning God had nothing to do with our or Satan’s choices to engage in sin and disobedience but rather gives us a free will and reasoning capabilities so that we are not merely puppets on his string but can choose to follow him and “make life live” as the book puts it or walk away from God towards a land unknown (Hell) thereby increasing ugliness in the land ie earth where we are still alive now.

God gave us these reasoning and mental abilities and capabilities as part of his gift of giving us dominion over the earth so that we can effectively manage his lands and the areas we are assigned ie where we are born or feel compelled to go to as we age and mature and can choose our own area to live in apart from our parents decisions and will etc.

Anyway though it is actually an expression of God’s righteousness and fairness that he didn’t simply wipe us or Satan out of existence having known ahead of time the evil decisions he and us would make.

For if he did so he could no longer rightly declare himself to be God and that’s really what the devil’s plan has been about all this time ie he wants to trick God into becoming so angry and fed up with humanity that he will simply deny himself and destroy us all in a fit of rage which would in theory allow Satan to exalt his throne over Gods.

Since God is what’s holding us and creation together even under Satan’s best case scenario for himself he still can’t get rid of God but could only then in theory exalt his throne over God’s.

Satan however was defeated in this idea of his at the cross by Christ.
Very interesting stuff. I will definitely be thinking about this for the next couple of days

just because iniquity was found (in a created being like Satan or us) that does not mean that it was placed.”
This in particular is probably what I find the most interesting. It sounds very mysterious and brings many more questions than it answers

This is why you've been on my ignore list ever since my first week on this site. You have 11,000 posts, all of which are just "dnr"

Ngl i kinda can't help but laugh at the commitment though, you are truly the king of dnrcels :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back