Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Does Feminism Exist

starrybuscuitt

starrybuscuitt

Greycel
name one right a man has in the united states that a woman doesn't. you cant. so why are women still pretending like theyre oppressed? I have doubts that women were ever oppressed more than men.

I mean, brocel I definitely agree that we are equal, but are you just retarded with the last sentence? are u trolling

Women want equality now that our society has made enough technological advancements for them to live cushy lives. If humans still had to toil in the fields for hours on end they would willingly stay in their place.

I have doubts that women were ever oppressed more than men.

Don't you know that there were times when women weren't even allowed to vote?

Hi IT inflintrator.

Try to pick a less generic feminine name next time

Foids are more privileged than men nowadays.

Women want equality now that our society has made enough technological advancements for them to live cushy lives. If humans still had to toil in the fields for hours on end they would willingly stay in their place.
yeah for example the efficiency of the police systems in the modern world completely replaced mate guarding so that women can whore themselves out freely.

feminism, matriarchy and foid empowerment should not fucking exist
i wish i could travel back in time in ancient times and rape several foids without going to jail

Don't you know that there were times when women weren't even allowed to vote?

View attachment 682538

stop perpetuating this lie. Women were always privileged.back then there was no reason for women to vote, as they were barely employed and not paying any taxes.

I mean, brocel I definitely agree that we are equal, but are you just retarded with the last sentence? are u trolling
no im serious. at any point in history there were more men being opressed than women

no im serious. at any point in history there were more men being opressed than women
Dude if you’re going to infiltrate, be more subtle about it haha

The thing with foids is, a minimal to moderate amount of control must be put on women, for their own good as well as societies. Naturally women called this "oppression". They are now a protected/first class. Even when they were so called "oppressed" they were still taken of. Womens biggest burden in life is having babies. Men have and will always have the burden of work, war, suicides, homelessness, etc. You can hardly say women have ever had as many burdens or duties.

(((because)))

why do people still not know what kikery is?