Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does farting and shitting feel so good

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Freud often talked about "anal fixations" or something. I don't know about that, but I do know that few things compare to your stomach hurting badly, and then you just cut a massive fart and feel amazing afterwards.

i've read that feeling pleasure from taking a huge shit is like the same feeling as getting pounded by a huge black cock
maybe you should try that OP...

i've read that feeling pleasure from taking a huge shit is like the same feeling as getting pounded by a huge black cock
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

It feels good to take a long piss also. Sometimes when I empty my bowels or bladder, it feels better than climaxing.

its a blessing from allah, mashallah

and farts will always be funny

Kind of doubt it but okay.

Depends on how clean the poop comes out. Large solid clean logs are a blessing. Others a curse.

The quiet farts aren't that pleasurable because they're not forceful enough to vibrate your ass cheeks.

Depends on how clean the poop comes out. Large solid clean logs are a blessing. Others a curse.

The quiet farts aren't that pleasurable because they're not forceful enough to vibrate your ass cheeks.
but I like the vibration...

It feels good to take a long piss also. Sometimes when I empty my bowels or bladder, it feels better than climaxing.

Yeah. So I guess everyone (celibate or otherwise) has that at least.

It's like reverse anal

i ate some pringles and chocolate yesterday and now in the morning every fart i makes smells like 100% pure shit

Anal sphincters. The gays have known this for years, and have "reverse engineered" it.

I like ripping big ones and long ones

i ate some pringles and chocolate yesterday and now in the morning every fart i makes smells like 100% pure shit

One time I literally ate nothing but cashews for a day and my shit was just like a creamy peanut butter. Even had the little swirly on top. You could just feel it slide through your intestine too as it was coming out.

Wiping your ass with shits like that is the worst though because no amount of toilet paper seems to get all the shit.

One time I literally ate nothing but cashews for a day and my shit was just like a creamy peanut butter. Even had the little swirly on top. You could just feel it slide through your intestine too as it was coming out.

Wiping your ass with shits like that is the worst though because no amount of toilet paper seems to get all the shit.

legit as fuck

You can fix that with a shower

You can fix that with a shower

Yeah but in the middle of the day or if you're at work or something kind of fucked. But yeah that's why I usually shower in the morning. I always have a morning dump and I shower right after.

gonna be real dude that sounds gay. if you like having your anus widened maybe that's something you could try recreationally? lots of "straight" incel dudes are actually gay guys that haven't accepted their sexualities. probably lots of dudes on here would be willing to open your butt. not for me unfortunately. but i'm sure you could find one. best of luck!

because you have a prostate. low iq op

farting always feels good, but shits are a gamble every time. shitting window caulk fucking SUCKS