Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does everyone here say being ethnic is a death sentence?

BetterUnborn

BetterUnborn

Banned
-
my friend is ethnic and constantly gets prime pussy (white, latina, etc). He’s very good looking though and average height. I’m an ugly currycel virgin. So as lomg as your good looking you be ok. Although he has fair skin and narrow nose.

because he does not look ethnic.
I just bet any white his same SMV would mog him badly and do better than him :feelsthink:

that is why as an ethnic incel, carrying a gun is the ultimate mog :feelsLSD:

Because Whites do better in dating, plus some ethnics (Curry, Rice) are extremely disadvantaged in the West.

I see so basically the less ethnic you look the higher your SMV. Hence why i’m a virgin and he’s a chad lite

White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself. In reality, the TRAITS that usually come with being white are advantageous. If you're short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

A 5 star restaurant(white race) will GENERALLY produce better food(chad) than say a food truck(ethnic race), but say there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up to the point where it's inedible(ugly manlet cumskin). Does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output(ethnic normie)

What kind of ethnic is your friend.

The more curry you look, the more of a death sentence it is

Even if youre ethnic, if youre good luke in you're likely to score some roast beef.

The ethnic tax is just 1 of several factors that combined can conclude with inceldom.
:feelswhere:

But it's a pretty heavy tax. You gota be absolute minimum 7 if youre a muddyman to have the same chance that a normal 6 mayo would.

(Plus… at least the mayoman will still be somewhat respected in other everyday public discourse outside of foidhunting… long as hes not under a 5) … and also can ALWAYS seamaxx

An Ethnic cannot do either of those things.

Just be good looking theory.

But generally it's an advantage in dating to JBW. All the stats favor huwhite gais.

Does he have a beard?

Because the hard data as well as observations, indicate that foids of all races strongly discriminate against men of color in general when it comes to dating (or life in general imo). This is in America of course. It is less intense in Europe but it is there too.

The only non-white race of men who do well are white passing Latino males or white passing Middle eastern/North African males.