Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why do you still want to have sex with females when you hate them?"

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Because our impulses make us desire sex regardless of whether we hate women or not. You can enjoy fast food while acknowledging it's unhealthy. Incels didn't start out hating women, their resentment towards them grew after a series of rejections and mockery, so it makes no sense to assert that incels can't get laid because of that. I don't even hate women, but people should stop thinking that this is contradictory because it's not.

Last edited:
"Why do you live if you want to die?"

Because our impulses make us desire sex regardless of whether we hate women or not. You can enjoy fast food while acknowledging it's unhealthy. Incels didn't start out hating women, their resentment towards them grew after a series of rejections and mockery, so it makes no sense to assert that incels can't get laid because of that. I don't even hate women, but people should stop thinking that this is a fallacy because it's not.
I couldn't agree more

I don't even want sex now ngl.

Years of misery have destroyed me. If an attractive foid appeared in front of me right now I don't think I'd want to fuck her. I only jerk off once a month and it's more like a chore.

Wish I could just ldar forever tbh ngl.

High iq but cuck for not hating women

People are dumb, they can't comprehend the different nuances of things. "Hate" doesn't have the exact same meaning as "repulsion".

Sex is not at all incompatible with hate.

Think about what a man does when he fucks a woman. He puts her in a submissive position, and he pounds her mercilessly, while she makes moans that are supposed to express pleasure but could as easily be interpreted as pain.

Foids don't have souls. The only respect you should have for a foid is the respect that you would have for any higher mammal. Sure, you wouldn't be mean to it for no reason, but you wouldn't be delusional enough to think it could actually understand you.

Last edited:
Yes I completely despise foids (As they do me) yet my lizard brain makes me desire their flesh, it is not the foid itself I desire but her biological flesh, the petri dish between her legs.

I don't hate women. Society is set up to benefit them in every possible way; it's human for them to enjoy it and not give a toss. It's the same with rich people. Nigh on 100% of rich people couldn't give a tupenny fart about poor people. They give relatively tiny donations to charity to ease their guilt but they don't actually want to share their vast wealth.

I do hate biology deniers though.

I hate them because they hate me but if I found a girl who loves me I'd have sex with her.

I don't really hate females. I hate my genes.

it's coded in my DNA. I wish I didn't want to. my life would be so much better and it would be free of a major chronical pain.

I don't hate women. I understand them.

Because our impulses make us desire sex regardless of whether we hate women or not. You can enjoy fast food while acknowledging it's unhealthy. Incels didn't start out hating women, their resentment towards them grew after a series of rejections and mockery, so it makes no sense to assert that incels can't get laid because of that. I don't even hate women, but people should stop thinking that this is contradictory because it's not.
20000 iq post

I dont hate women who dont hate me

I hate them but at the same time I love them(Only sexually tho)

I hate women only if they treat me bad. If they are acting normal/kind to me, I will not hate them.

I mostly hate myself tho

I don't hate women. I understand them.
Its like hating a wolf that bit your arm off, there is no point to it, they are simple predictable creatures.

Cucks on the other hand, I hate with a burning passion.

Its like hating a wolf that bit your arm off, there is no point to it, they are simple predictable creatures.
I hate rosties because they're allowed to run wild without any effort to control them. I would also hate wolves if they were allowed to attack people at night because there's laws that say you aren't allowed to shoot or trap them.

not a big fan,most are basically the same person.Would still fuck tho.

Because I’m lonely as fuck and horny
I wouldn’t hate women if I found one who really liked me

I hate the filthy cunts for the way they treat me and my hatred runs deep, real deep, ted bundy deep .

I don’t even hate women persay because that would be inaccurate. I love my female family members. I don’t hate random women in the street. I haven’t disliked many female coworkers except for a small few. I’m fact I liked some very much and I actually enjoyed working with them.
I just dislike female sexual behavior and their suppressive preferences in men.

That's a delusional position, gang members and rapists are getting laid.

I just dislike female sexual behavior and their suppressive preferences in men.
I don't just dislike that aspect about them, I hate it. Most foids are chad dick chasers who suck up our tax money and vote on cucked laws all sub6 men are forced to obey. Most random foids are evil and selfish, and probably would rather you die than them spend a minute to talk to you. You can find out if a random foid is "one of the good ones" just by saying hello to her and see how she reacts, 98% of the time it will be a bad reaction, and the other 2% will just be virtue signaling.

I don't even want sex now ngl.

Years of misery have destroyed me. If an attractive foid appeared in front of me right now I don't think I'd want to fuck her. I only jerk off once a month and it's more like a chore.

Wish I could just ldar forever tbh ngl.

Same. All I want is to be left alone with my lovedolls and not be forced into a suiciety like ours where I'm constantly exposed to young women that go out of their way to make me feel like I don't deserve to be in their presence or even live. I can't even be left alone in my own fucking house because cunts in their cars speed by my house throughout the day to let me know how fucking unattractive I am when I just want to LDAR in peace after a long agonizing workweek. It's almost as if these stuck-up gangstalking bitches in this area are ASKING me to hunt them down and exterminate them one day.

Last edited:
i dont hate them. I think is just better if someone nuke the planet cause they are out of control, and man is cucked