Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you guys hate women?

I hate all sexually active human beings.

I hate all sexually active human beings.
E16584A7 CC4B 4E8D 81D0 6205F953689C

I hate women simply because of how they treat me and men in general. What makes me hate them even more is how not only do they treat men like shit, they act as if they don't treat men like shit and get mad when a man simply treats them the way they deserve to be treated.

Women are garbage people. I wish they were all dead.

I don’t hate women I love them so much I want to put my penis inside them.

I hate women simply because of how they treat me and men in general. What makes me hate them even more is how not only do they treat men like shit, they act as if they don't treat men like shit and get mad when a man simply treats them the way they deserve to be treated.

I hate w*men because they are ignorant, narcissist and full of themselves. They live on easy mode and demand special treatment whenever thye dont get their way.

When a man become educated and wealthy, he comes an asset and wants to share his success.
When a foid becomes educated and wealthy, she thinks she's too good for any man and refuses to date down

Women demand that everyone in the soyciety serves them and solves their problems. There are plenty of solid reasons to hate w*men

I don't hate women, I am just jealous that they live life on easy mode.

Their nature is inferior that of Man and to add to that their nature is degenerate due to their hypergamy.

the only reason i hate them is because they dont want to have sex with me

they are primitive. vile. basic. weak. stupid.

they are not truly human

They make me feel like shit.

foids are extremely shallow and predictable, yet they claim to be complicated and hard to understand.

that and the lack of blowjobs i get

I don't ''hate'' women. I want nothing more in life than to have a loving, affectionate wife I could cuddle with in bed while watching movies.

I'm just sad, angry and bitter that they will not offer me affection and sex solely because I was born with an ugly face and body.

They also have much easier life than men from every single point of view. Yet they still complain with feminism and make it seem like they're being massively oppressed and discriminated, when that's clearly not the case.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:
If you really hate ALL women, why are you on this forum? If you really hated foids you wouldn't care about not having one, and wouldn't be on here coping. I do completely agree that 95% of modern women today are pure garbage, hypergamous entitled feminist sluts, but there are a few quality women out there. They are ultra rare though.