Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do you people still use Microcock windows?

Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
I mean, this is the normie setup. No only is it made by a huge as corporation that wants to record a bunch of info about you, they are also shit when it comes to customization, productivity, and battery life on laptops.
They are just so shit, why would you pay for an operating system when there a FREE ones that do the job better? You don't even have to be autistic to use linux, if you are too much of a brainlet to use stuff like Arch or Void, just download Ubuntu (Free software - Richard Stallman cucks out, the distro is great even though it uses proprietary software).
I mean, even if you don't have anything against microcock, it's still much more safer to use Linux as they TEND to respect you privacy a bit more. I think it's especially important to Trucels that write shit like "Femoids should be raped" and shit.
Dunno, do whatever you like. But if you use Microcock (unless you use if the .Net and C#), you are a cuck.

I'll give you the [wannabe] developer's point of view.
Why would I want to give my source code for free rather than compile binaries I could hope to make money from? I have no job, I don't want to do charity. It's almost impossible to distribute a single binary to inconsistent Linux versions. The Windows ABI is stable since win 3.x until now.
Games especially are mostly made for Windows and I learnt Direct X but don't GAF about OpenGL.

They're poor or too lazy to upgrade.

I'll give you the [wannabe] developer's point of view.
Why would I want to give my source code for free rather than compile binaries I could hope to make money from? I have no job, I don't want to do charity. It's almost impossible to distribute a single binary to inconsistent Linux versions. The Windows ABI is stable since win 3.x until now.
Games especially are mostly made for Windows and I learnt Direct X but don't GAF about OpenGL.
Stilll, you have all of those pieces and lines of code in your Operating System (as well as BIOS if you are using a processor newer than the Intel dual core goodies kek) that you literally have no idea what they do. For all you know, they could be recording the shit we type on blogs like this.
As for other things I .windows is OK but still, all of the bloatware and shit that comes with it, and the fact that you don't have a terminal to do all this shit and instead of downloading programs with one line of code you need to enter the web and actually go through the whole wizard shit.
Dunno maybe I'm just acting aspie as fuck, AM I ACTING ASPIE AS FUCK, MR HORSEMAN?

You can't game on free softwares

Stilll, you have all of those pieces and lines of code in your Operating System (as well as BIOS if you are using a processor newer than the Intel dual core goodies kek) that you literally have no idea what they do. For all you know, they could be recording the shit we type on blogs like this.
As for other things I .windows is OK but still, all of the bloatware and shit that comes with it, and the fact that you don't have a terminal to do all this shit and instead of downloading programs with one line of code you need to enter the web and actually go through the whole wizard shit.
Dunno maybe I'm just acting aspie as fuck, AM I ACTING ASPIE AS FUCK, MR HORSEMAN?
I don't know about hardware keylogging but that would be an argument to tell the Linux camp, as far as for unattended installs they're possible on Windows too.

The problem with ditching windows is that there really isn't any other way to play video games without it on a PC.

JFL at gaming on linux.

Windows dominate other OS's, its more comfortable, easier, more experience among users, easy gaming etc I tried linux, it sucks. But i hate windows 7+ systems, btw

Windows dominate other OS's, its more comfortable, easier, more experience among users, easy gaming etc I tried linux, it sucks. But i hate windows 7+ systems, btw
Why? 7 is da best.

I have several computers at the moment. The most recent Windows OS I'm using on my personal computers is Windows 7. I also have a few machines still running XP. I have some software which is happier running on XP or Windows 7 or that requires some buggery to get it to run with a Linux based system which i can't be bothered with. So for the most part i do use Windows 7 quite a bit although when it leaves support i probably will become a mainly full time Unbuntucel. At the moment my 2 main machines are dual boot with Ubuntu. It's ok but it does have its quirks. I'm not quite as extreme or criminal as some of the users on here though so my current security precautions are enough.

I do hate Windows 10. I have a work provided Acer machine with a skylake i5 processor and Windows 10 and i use it as little as possible. The battery life is pretty disappointing compared to the Macbook Air.