Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do normies refuse to cure autism?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
When Autism Speaks tried to make a cure for autism normies got angry over it which was so fucking stupid and kept saying crap like "AuTIsM iSnT a DiSEAse iT DoeSnT NeED a CuRE" then say some shot like "LeaRn tO Use AuTIsM To YoUR AdvAntAge" which is like telling an amputee to use their amputated leg to run faster it doesnt make sense. Normies are so fucking selfish they refuse to cure autism and say its evil to cure it despite autism being the #1 of ruining people's lives especially of men.

Here is an literal autistic foid thinking autism doesnt need a cure

I can guarantee this same literal braindead toilet wouldnt be saying that if she were a man because if you are a man with autism your life is likely ruined unless you come from a rich family.

I don't have a cure for autism but I got a cure for NTs:
animation bullet GIF

She says this but still won’t fuck an autistic man

She says this but still won’t fuck an autistic man
"Autistic men are very dangerous:foidSoy:"

Its like these normfags want our lives to stay ruined, OH WAIT

I don’t want my autism to be cured. I’ve lived like this my whole life, it’d be terrifying to change any aspect of it.

Your brain structure is fucked. That isn't curable.

I don’t think a cure will be possible in our lifetimes sadly.

I don’t think a cure will be possible in our lifetimes sadly.
Well normies are smart enough to know how to cure it and apparently refuse to

Autistic foids still live on easy mode, so they are immune to the negative effects of autism.

It's autistic men who suffer from autism, but no one cares about men.

So normies have literally 0 reason to find a cure.

I don’t want my autism to be cured. I’ve lived like this my whole life, it’d be terrifying to change any aspect of it.
Why should that stop them from finding a cure for the rest of us who don't like being cursed?

Why should that stop them from finding a cure for the rest of us who don't like being cursed?
Yeah, normies think autism is some superpower when its a literal curse

Did you know autistic people make up most of unemployed, I would be apart of this statistic if it hadnt been for UFCW protecting me

I get the feeling elites like BiLL Gates and Elon Musk has the power to cure autism but his geeky ass would rather have us cursed forevER

Last edited:
Your brain structure is fucked. That isn't curable.
Unless their will be some sort of brain surgery in the future that rewires your brain to be neurotypical

Autistic foids still live on easy mode, so they are immune to the negative effects of autism.

It's autistic men who suffer from autism, but no one cares about men.

So normies have literally 0 reason to find a cure.
Autistic foids are social outcasts and tend to have little to no friends. Not defending them, but i saw it myself

Unless their will be some sort of brain surgery in the future that rewires your brain to be neurotypical
I have a feeling the elite richfags know this technique but yet refuse to show us even if they did only autistic men born to rich families would afford this

I have a feeling the elite richfags know this technique but yet refuse to show us even if they did only autistic men born to rich families would afford this
Why wouldnt they release the surgery ? They could make many shekels with it and there are no drugs against autism they could make money with

Why wouldnt they release the surgery ? They could make many shekels with it and there are no drugs against autism they could make money with
If they did only 1% of autisticcels would be able to afford it because of rich parents unless the richfags made it for free which would be unlikely

If they did only 1% of autisticcels would be able to afford it because of rich parents unless the richfags made it for free which would be unlikely
Id take a loan if that means i can get a surgery that cures my autism

Eh good luck trying to pay off the 400K$-1M$ loan
Unrealistic price, not even chemo therapy for cancer costs that much and there are way more people with cancer

Elites have access to designer drugs and a good social environment that nullifies all negative symptoms of their autism.

In guys like Elon Musk, autism becomes indeed a superpower.

They won't share any of that with poor autists because they have no need for extra competition.

@Atavistic Autist thoughts?

Because people look at autism as just this quirky cute thing that only makes you slightly annoying at times, undermining the fact that it makes your life significantly harder than it needs to be.

Because people look at autism as just this quirky cute thing that only makes you slightly annoying at times, undermining the fact that it makes your life significantly harder than it needs to be.
They think it makes us an anime character like Deku when in reality it ruins lives

The only cure for autism is to self delete

My cousin with Aspies is a bit like this "ackchyually it's a condition not a disease, and I like having Aspergers!" I think he might be coping