Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do You Not Like Fat People?

Why Do You Hate ALL Fat People?

• I was fat as a kid and I'm scared of going back

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I practice lookism because I'm skinny and jerk off to myself in the mirror

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I judge fat people for being lazy etc.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I'm literally scared of fat people as if they're gonna eat me or something

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I want to protest the SJW fat acceptance movement,albeit misguidedly becaus it only applies to foids

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Because I feel the disgust but it is mostly about how society puts fat women on a pedestal that annoys me, I remember back when I took the bus to school a couple years ago their was a bus sign add for women´s underwear with these obese landwhales it made me so pissed and it´s ALWAYS women not once have I heard anyone complaining about fat shaming men
It's very common to see landwhales talking shit about fat men on twitter. Being born female literally gives them a free pass to be hypocrites about anything.
lol I have a 310 page journal that is pretty much a manifest of my hatred for everything.
You gonna publish it someday?

I have no problem with fat men. Life for most men is shit so I completely understand wanting to cope with food, alcohol or whatever. I do hate fat women though. Most of them had extremely easy, enjoyable life. Therefore they have no exscuse for being fat cows. I also hate fat positivity movement. You shouldn't be proud of your addiction.

On another hand youi will start hating fat people if you have to stand next to them in a full bus after coming back from work. They smell awful. Most of them anyway.

I hate living with them. They're messy and lazy from my experience. At least my fat ass roommate is.

I hate landwhales, i don't care about fat guys unless they are soy cucks

Hardly, but I might post single topics or pages but I really don´t have any motivation to do anything anymore.
Good for drunk reading tbh

First option tbh. The same reason ihave a sense of hatred towards darker ppl because I bleached my skin and don’t want to be dark again.
Cause they're fat
XD

More than one reason.

1) It's unhealthy, preventable and when obese people suffer from obesity related diseases the wellfare state helps them which is associated with a huge loss of money that could be spent otherwise.

2) Fat acceptance pushes an unhealthy and hedonistic lifestyle. And it also destroyed body positivity movements. Prior to its infiltration and corruption it advocated for the acceptance of people with deformities etc. - they cannot change these traits, obesity is in most cases (exception: medication, metabolic disorders etc.) a voluntary state. Furthermore, body positivity nowadays applies -as you said- only to foids, fat men can still be ridiculed without any consequences.

3) Fatcel is volcel - in some cases, you should try to lose weight and look if the attitude towards you changes. Did it. Nothing changed. Prior to losing weight I was insulted and sometimes physically assaulted by women (and men), after losing weight I was ihnored. I was no longer a target of extreme bullying but still far too unattractive to get anything except refusals.
I bet you really hate those of us who LDAR if you're so against unhealthy lifestyle choices and hedonism.
Technically being fat is a sign of weakness which is the addiction to food they don´t have the strenghts to lose weight but the reason

And they are disgusting and can even smell because they are fat also to mention they use many more resources from the Earth resulting in more killing of animals just so they can stuff their fat faces.

But the reason I hate them I guess is because of the whole modern fad of "you should not fatshame" and landwhale models say they are proud of their bodies you shouldn´t be proud of your addiction that is slowly killing your body and makes you less mobile the picture below illustrate what I am talking about unfortunately I couldn´t find a picture of a female which sucks since it is always obese females they use as models to "be proud of who you are". Society encourages this sick and disgusting behavior as something to be proud of when in fact they should be shamed, alcoholics and junkies are still being shamed but obese people should be proud of their addiction that clogs their ateries, give them diabetus, destroys their joints etc. addiction is addiction no matter what substance you abuse.
View attachment 225338
I see little difference between fat foids and an other femoid

I've seen a lot of fat hate on here for landwhales and, what suprises me, male landwhales as well. This leads me to believe the hate is not necessarily all about hypergamy and how lanwhales can get chad or whatever, but an inherent, indiscriminate hate for all fatties.

It's also interesting how a lot of you are underweight or lanklets based on a wrist pic thread I saw the other day. Is this some kind of lanklet supremacy I see being practiced? Are you people doing lookism? Not cool.
t. fat piece of shitt

fat people are only hated because they are ugly tbh.
inb4:
a) "its because its an unhealthy lifestyle!"
plenty of people live unhealthy lifestyles that are seen as attractive and are liked. That jacked look you see in movies is an unhealthy build to have (you have to literally dehydrationmaxx to get that look) but you don't see nearly as many people complaining about that as you do fatasses.
b) "They take up resources!"
again, cope excuse since plenty of other good looking people do jack shit and just leech but they are liked.

Of course being fat is a (relatively) easy thing to get rid of compared to other shit triats (ex: manletism, bone structure, etc.) but its mostly just hated because fatasses are ugly and ugly people are hated.
It's the same trick as hating the poor or other unfortunate groups.
Simple, easy and fulfill their shitty life.

fat people are only hated because they are ugly tbh.
inb4:
a) "its because its an unhealthy lifestyle!"
plenty of people live unhealthy lifestyles that are seen as attractive and are liked. That jacked look you see in movies is an unhealthy build to have (you have to literally dehydrationmaxx to get that look) but you don't see nearly as many people complaining about that as you do fatasses.
b) "They take up resources!"
again, cope excuse since plenty of other good looking people do jack shit and just leech but they are liked.

Of course being fat is a (relatively) easy thing to get rid of compared to other shit triats (ex: manletism, bone structure, etc.) but its mostly just hated because fatasses are ugly and ugly people are hated.

Probably because I'm a manlet. Being fat is a choice. If I could grow tall just by modifying my diet and exercise I would have. So I'm annoyed by people complaining about being fat as they actually could change if they really wanted to.

*all fat people (both women and men) that I met so far were assholes and had obvious mental issues and as such I treat obesity the same way I treat weird-coloured hair- as a red flag

Probably because I'm a manlet. Being fat is a choice. If I could grow tall just by modifying my diet and exercise I would have. So I'm annoyed by people complaining about being fat as they actually could change if they really wanted to.
Let em complain who cares
*all fat people (both women and men) that I met so far were assholes and had obvious mental issues and as such I treat obesity the same way I treat weird-coloured hair- as a red flag
Fats do have hormonal issues most of them. That's why.

Harpoon fat people tbh, always take the fucking food at buffets and on a roadtrip once i basically starved since i got no food since this table of whales kept taking everything INSTANTLY off the buffet line.

Harpoon fat people tbh, always take the fucking food at buffets and on a roadtrip once i basically starved since i got no food since this table of whales kept taking everything INSTANTLY off the buffet line.
That's retarded. You should have taken more. Idk where you're from but that's one of the things I do like about America- it's everyone for themselves when it comes to food. We don't give a fuck.

That's retarded. You should have taken more. Idk where you're from but that's one of the things I do like about America- it's everyone for themselves when it comes to food. We don't give a fuck.
You’re fat aren’t you :feelskek: :feelshmm:

I don’t know