Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do You Not Like Fat People?

Why Do You Hate ALL Fat People?

• I was fat as a kid and I'm scared of going back

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I practice lookism because I'm skinny and jerk off to myself in the mirror

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I judge fat people for being lazy etc.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I'm literally scared of fat people as if they're gonna eat me or something

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I want to protest the SJW fat acceptance movement,albeit misguidedly becaus it only applies to foids

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I've seen a lot of fat hate on here for landwhales and, what suprises me, male landwhales as well. This leads me to believe the hate is not necessarily all about hypergamy and how lanwhales can get chad or whatever, but an inherent, indiscriminate hate for all fatties.

It's also interesting how a lot of you are underweight or lanklets based on a wrist pic thread I saw the other day. Is this some kind of lanklet supremacy I see being practiced? Are you people doing lookism? Not cool.

I was fat as a kid and I'm scared of going back

I've seen a lot of fat hate on here for landwhales and, what suprises me, male landwhales as well. This leads me to believe the hate is not necessarily all about hypergamy and how lanwhales can get chad or whatever, but an inherent, indiscriminate hate for all fatties.

It's also interesting how a lot of you are underweight or lanklets based on a wrist pic thread I saw the other day. Is this some kind of lanklet supremacy I see being practiced? Are you people doing lookism? Not cool.

Corona chan fucking loves fat people

I hate them both for what they don’t do, some fat men could slay if they lost the weight, but primarily it’s directed towards overweight women. If I could get any girl I wanted by just PUTTING THE FUCKING BURGER DOWN I would make Dan Bilzerian look like a Capuchin monk.

I hate them both for what they don’t do, some fat men could slay if they lost the weight
What's wrong with that? If they and would rather eat than fuck so what?

What's wrong with that? If they and would rather eat than fuck so what?
Nothings wrong with it existentially. It’s just frustrating. Like watching chad turn down a 6/10 Becky. Like, fuck, I wish that was me. I wish I had that choice.

Nothings wrong with it existentially. It’s just frustrating. Like watching chad turn down a 6/10 Becky. Like, fuck, I wish that was me. I wish I had that choice.
Oh ok I feel ya. I too struggle with envy of that sort.

Usually fat people also complains about lookism and other problems that comes with being fat when they can easily change their weight. A mockery against the sufferings of those with actual problems like height and face. If they are fine with it and don't complain I don't care.
Actually you should be happy when that happens and be angry if he were to let a 6 foid be with a 8+ man, enabling hypergamy for her.

Usually fat people also complains about lookism and other problems that comes with being fat when they can easily change their weight. A mockery against the sufferings of those with actual problems like height and face. If they are fine with it and don't complain I don't care.
high IQ. I guess I more or less would feel the same way.

im afraid of being devoured by a bloatmaxxed entity

fat people are only hated because they are ugly tbh.
inb4:
a) "its because its an unhealthy lifestyle!"
plenty of people live unhealthy lifestyles that are seen as attractive and are liked. That jacked look you see in movies is an unhealthy build to have (you have to literally dehydrationmaxx to get that look) but you don't see nearly as many people complaining about that as you do fatasses.
b) "They take up resources!"
again, cope excuse since plenty of other good looking people do jack shit and just leech but they are liked.

Of course being fat is a (relatively) easy thing to get rid of compared to other shit triats (ex: manletism, bone structure, etc.) but its mostly just hated because fatasses are ugly and ugly people are hated.

fat people are only hated because they are ugly tbh.
inb4:
a) "its because its an unhealthy lifestyle!"
plenty of people live unhealthy lifestyles that are seen as attractive and are liked. That jacked look you see in movies is an unhealthy build to have (you have to literally dehydrationmaxx to get that look) but you don't see nearly as many people complaining about that as you do fatasses.
b) "They take up resources!"
again, cope excuse since plenty of other good looking people do jack shit and just leech but they are liked.

Of course being fat is a (relatively) easy thing to get rid of compared to other shit triats (ex: manletism, bone structure, etc.) but its mostly just hated because fatasses are ugly and ugly people are hated.
160 IQ

all that needs to be said, case closed
I've made a thread on this before and a lot of users RREEEed and tried coming up with literally every reason as to why they hated fat people that wasn't looks related :feelskek:. NGL when I gymcelled I was the same way so I can understand where they are coming from but at the end of the day its 100% just lookism.

Idk they look kinda bad. They dont like underweights like me also

Idk they look kinda bad. They dont like underweights like me also
I find fat men to be chill with being fat and acknowledge its not a good trait to have. Its fat foids that constantly skinny shame and RRREEEE about people not worshiping whales as sex goddesses.

Because of SJWs fat acceptance bullshit.

I find fat men to be chill with being fat and acknowledge its not a good trait to have. Its fat foids that constantly skinny shame and RRREEEE about people not worshiping whales as sex goddesses.
There was a really fat german class teacher in my old high school and he was really chill ngl i liked him. Only talked with me like twice but it was about how marriage is the biggest scam available for men.

ive no reason to hate them really

Being fat myself I don't like myself but I haven't disrespected any fatcel ever.

"I practice lookism because I'm skinny and jerk off to myself in the mirror "
"I'm literally scared of fat people as if they're gonna eat me or something"
op is not insecure

I hate fat people because I practice lookism and I jerk off to myself in the mirror. Why does that cause me to hate fat people you ask? No one knows, it’s just one of the great mysteries of life. What I do know though is that the day I stop jacking off to myself in the mirror will be the day I finally stop hating fat people. That will be the day I die.

"I practice lookism because I'm skinny and jerk off to myself in the mirror "
"I'm literally scared of fat people as if they're gonna eat me or something"
op is not insecure
I may or may not be insecure but I really like your username for some reason. Sounds like a well written title for a short film or something. Cool avatar too.

fatcel is volcel. but I love bbw lolis

that's right buddy boyo. you are not comparable to a manlet or facelet. your condition is due to lazyness and gluttony which makes you disgusting as fuck and deserving of hate :feelsokman:

I may or may not be insecure but I really like your username for some reason. Sounds like a well written title for a short film or something. Cool avatar too.
az is my nickname and I took the blackpill a year ago when everything suddenly made sense (much like when you found out about epstein)
and the avatar is bizzaro-world because we truely live in one

It's the same trick as hating the poor or other unfortunate groups.
Simple, easy and fulfill their shitty life.

Technically being fat is a sign of weakness which is the addiction to food they don´t have the strenghts to lose weight but the reason

And they are disgusting and can even smell because they are fat also to mention they use many more resources from the Earth resulting in more killing of animals just so they can stuff their fat faces.

But the reason I hate them I guess is because of the whole modern fad of "you should not fatshame" and landwhale models say they are proud of their bodies you shouldn´t be proud of your addiction that is slowly killing your body and makes you less mobile the picture below illustrate what I am talking about unfortunately I couldn´t find a picture of a female which sucks since it is always obese females they use as models to "be proud of who you are". Society encourages this sick and disgusting behavior as something to be proud of when in fact they should be shamed, alcoholics and junkies are still being shamed but obese people should be proud of their addiction that clogs their ateries, give them diabetus, destroys their joints etc. addiction is addiction no matter what substance you abuse.

It's the same trick as hating the poor or other unfortunate groups.
Simple, easy and fulfill their shitty life.

I don't hate fat men. Fat men=less competition.

Mainly because fat whores still mog us in terms of options while their fat looksmatches are contemplating the rope. Its simply unfair. "Fat acceptance" but only for entitled lazy cunts.

Technically being fat is a sign of weakness which is the addiction to food they don´t have the strenghts to lose weight but the reason

And they are disgusting and can even smell because they are fat also to mention they use many more resources from the Earth resulting in more killing of animals just so they can stuff their fat faces.

But the reason I hate them I guess is because of the whole modern fad of "you should not fatshame" and landwhale models say they are proud of their bodies you shouldn´t be proud of your addiction that is slowly killing your body and makes you less mobile the picture below illustrate what I am talking about unfortunately I couldn´t find a picture of a female which sucks since it is always obese females they use as models to "be proud of who you are". Society encourages this sick and disgusting behavior as something to be proud of when in fact they should be shamed, alcoholics and junkies are still being shamed but obese people should be proud of their addiction that clogs their ateries, give them diabetus, destroys their joints etc. addiction is addiction no matter what substance you abuse.
View attachment 225338
Always like reading you talk about something you don't like. Very based. Fatties are also used as an excuse for conservacucks to oppose free healthcare.

They think they are superior or something because they have healthy BMI while any retard can lose or gain weight. I gained more than 20kg in half a year. I could lose that 20+ kg in 3 months time with dieting, not even exercise required. I can still be a lazy fuck and lose weight. These copers need to cope with their subhumanity somehow I guess.
tallfags are like that too a lot on here I noticed. Not all of them of course, but a lot of them are.

also JFL at everyone coming up with excuses as to why they really hate fatfucks and how its not because they are ugly. Its like how foids will LARP like every ugly guy is a rapist creep and that they just dislike ugly men for their behavior and not because they are ugly. gotta come up with a reason as to why you aren't lookist jfl.

Last edited:
Always like reading you talk about something you don't like. Very based. Fatties are also used as an excuse for conservacucks to oppose free healthcare.
Thanks glad to hear someone like my talks/rants.

Thanks glad to hear someone like my talks/rants.
I can taste the disgust...

If you ever write a review about movies, tv, music, food, or products... please post them in Off Topic if they are bad reviews.

I can taste the disgust...
Because I feel the disgust but it is mostly about how society puts fat women on a pedestal that annoys me, I remember back when I took the bus to school a couple years ago their was a bus sign add for women´s underwear with these obese landwhales it made me so pissed and it´s ALWAYS women not once have I heard anyone complaining about fat shaming men

If you ever write a review about movies, tv, music, food, or products... please post them in Off Topic if they are bad reviews.
lol I have a 310 page journal that is pretty much a manifest of my hatred for everything.

I find fat women to be repulsive but I don’t mind fat people in itself. They tend to smell bad and I prever to not be near them though.

More than one reason.

1) It's unhealthy, preventable and when obese people suffer from obesity related diseases the wellfare state helps them which is associated with a huge loss of money that could be spent otherwise.

2) Fat acceptance pushes an unhealthy and hedonistic lifestyle. And it also destroyed body positivity movements. Prior to its infiltration and corruption it advocated for the acceptance of people with deformities etc. - they cannot change these traits, obesity is in most cases (exception: medication, metabolic disorders etc.) a voluntary state. Furthermore, body positivity nowadays applies -as you said- only to foids, fat men can still be ridiculed without any consequences.

3) Fatcel is volcel - in some cases, you should try to lose weight and look if the attitude towards you changes. Did it. Nothing changed. Prior to losing weight I was insulted and sometimes physically assaulted by women (and men), after losing weight I was ihnored. I was no longer a target of extreme bullying but still far too unattractive to get anything except refusals.

Fat people are fucking disgusting. Being fat is a choice, to eat too much. No sympathy.

My parents would constantly judge fat people so it was ingrained in my mind since childhood

ok fatty stop eating shit all the time and you to could be in the elite few

View attachment 225338
Extremely high IQ and based

tbh I don’t have anything against fat men because most fat men have just given up on life and I can sympathise with that.

But I hate fat toilets because they have no reason to give up on life and discipline, they just want to eat ice cream and still fuck chad (which they do).