Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do you anime lovers love anime so much

Because it's fun to watch. Also many of the animes are blackpilled as fuck because the japanese use those topics that a western film or tv-show never even would consider.

I've actually never really watched Anime - besides Pokemon when I was a kid but I don't know if that counts
I used to think it was for fags too but I keep on hearing it's great cope and actually enjoyable so I want to give it a try
Everybody says Death Note is good for beginners, I also heard about One Piece - is that any good?
Yes Death Note is a great beginner anime

nah mate can’t agree with you on that, nothing beats hentai
dExd1Tk.gif

What about One Piece?
I love One Piece but it's a long running series and I dount that you can watch 700+ episodes. Code geass is a good show for beginners as well

I love One Piece but it's a long running series and I dount that you can watch 700+ episodes. Code geass is a good show for beginners as well

Ok thanks man

I've actually never really watched Anime - besides Pokemon when I was a kid but I don't know if that counts
I used to think it was for fags too but I keep on hearing it's great cope and actually enjoyable so I want to give it a try
Everybody says Death Note is good for beginners, I also heard about One Piece - is that any good?
I really suggest you start with something basic like popular shounens. Attack on Titan, My hero academy, One Punch Man, hunter x hunter

I really suggest you start with something basic like popular shounens. Attack on Titan, My hero academy, One Punch Man, hunter x hunter

I'm not too well versed into anime, but i've been researching and getting into a few pretty good visual novels.

A shame they're unpopular. They're truly incredible stories.

I'm not too well versed into anime, but i've been researching and getting into a few pretty good visual novels.

A shame they're unpopular. They're truly incredible stories.
Yeah some are great for LDAR