Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do women have to invade every single male space

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I saw some foid from IT recogonise my avi is from fate, good thing she was only a normie and played gay grand order, and off put by the rest of the series. How can you stand watching anime as a cope knowing that fucking foids are watching the same shit as you, it just pisses me off, im going to find obscure male centered harem shows (Date a live, highschool dxd) so that I dont have to experinece the cancer of female anime fans. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK even femcels copied incel culture, they arent even original fucks just cancerous bacteria that shit on everything

What is a woman, I know of no such creature.

What is a woman, I know of no such creature.
damn they are the annoying beef flappy cunts that have nothing in there cunty life apart from sucking dick, parties, anul, gossip

Every hobby starts off as a cope that only socially retarded deformed untouchabled engage in. Then one day, a Chad with glasses hipster comes across the obscure hobby and decides to participate. Slowly the hobby gains a foothold among non-incels. When the hobby gains cult status it reaches critical mass and toilets start to enter in order to gain attention from beta orbiters and possibly get in with hipster Chad. At this point it is irredeemably pozzed and the original incel participants are systematically ejected by the normalfag Trojans.

Every hobby starts off as a cope that only socially retarded deformed untouchabled engage in. Then one day, a Chad with glasses hipster comes across the obscure hobby and decides to participate. Slowly the hobby gains a foothold among non-incels. When the hobby gains cult status it reaches critical mass and toilets start to enter in order to gain attention from beta orbiters and possibly get in with hipster Chad. At this point it is irredeemably pozzed and the original incel participants are systematically ejected by the normalfag Trojans.
always got to be pro-gatekeeping but not too the point where its obsessive and becomes a cesspool like the furry community, undertale, etc.

To me it's just one of the signs of rampant female hypergamy. Usual chads football players don't turn her on anymore so she thinks she could find a chad who is a football player and also an anime lover. When she quite unsurprisingly fails at it she starts crying about women misrepresentation, ugly incels or whatever the shit is on her mind to justify her hate.

Idk man they are retarded

always got to be pro-gatekeeping but not too the point where its obsessive and becomes a cesspool like the furry community, undertale, etc.
we were pro gatekeeping and fucking femcels started to exist, basically copied all our terms and shit, now I have to find games with less foids, same with animes etc

They can't create their own space since they are retards

Men build everything, not only can women not build anything but female spaces are toxic. Any of you that have dealt with women know how toxic, irrational so collective as to render any sort of deviation from the norm impossible. So you get some of the lower SMV more disagreeable ones who head to male spaces because they want attention and male spaces are an easy way to get it and then they ruin it.

I've seen it happen so many times over my life. I'm old enough to remember when girls wouldn't touch video games with a barge pole and thought guys who played them were weirdos. Same thing with nerd culture whether it was science fiction or comic books. I remember when that was almost an exclusively male space back in the late 90's/early 00's.

sorry to break it to you OP. but anime is pretty much normie tier now.

funny how things change quickly

only losers and outcasts watched anime back in the 2000s. now foids invaded and ruined the community. now if you like anime, it's best to just watch it alone

:feelsrope: even girls in my school like demon slayer, only some animes arent watch by women and normies, it's over.
funny how things change quickly

only losers and outcasts watched anime back in the 2000s. now foids invaded and ruined the community. now if you like anime, it's best to just watch it alone
yeah I'll never ever go on any communities to discuss it, visual novels are a lot less well know tbh