Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women fuck dogs?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every time I see a single foid walking around with a dobermann or a big dog I just automatically know she's fucking it. Which is really bizarre. I know there's documented proof of the dogpill now but I still c annoy comprehend it. What is so wrong with just fucking a normie instead? Why would they rather fuck a literal dog or different species?

literally ask your mom or sister

Just be a dog theory

Because foids love buster's dick

Whaymen like degeneracy and bestiality so it makes sense to fuck a literal beast. Plus many of them enjoy feeling degraded

they jawmog us
how can humans compete

Reminder that dog penises are much more pleasurable inside of a woman's vagina than a human penis because of knotting

Reminder that dog penises are much more pleasurable inside of a woman's vagina than a human penis because of knotting
How do you know this shit? :ha..feels:

Idk what goes through their heads to make them do that. If I had my way, it’d be bullets :feelshmm:

My theory as to why it's mostly white woman is because they get off on defiling and degrading themselves. It seems like some white people are masochists. The reason why there are so many white male cuckolds.

MsIVbGT

Because they see them as fuck toys to deal with the stress that is chad rejecting her.

What is so wrong with just fucking a normie instead?
Why would they rather fuck a literal dog or different species?
1) Can't get pregnant
2) dog won't brag to his friends to lower her SMV
3) will give oral without expecting it back
4) penis bone keeps him hard even after he cums
5) inflated knot forces her to tie with him, it's low-inhib and rapey
6) won't listen to NO when he is pumping, see above

Because foids are so full of themselves that condescending to a human male would lower themselves in their own eyes. Too proud and independent to fuck a sub8 man without a compensation for a 10 mins' trouble.

1) Can't get pregnant

:dafuckfeels:

because lots of foids hate men due to the rampant misandry in society

Because they are legit reprehensible, filthy, disgusting, contemptible fucking excuses of creatures.

1) Can't get pregnant
7)The knot also rubs both the g spot and the clit through the skin due to it being tennis ball sized, many dog fuckers say they have multiple orgasm due to this.

8) Dogs also don't stop ejaculating semen unlike humans they ejaculate semen from the minute the penis is inserted and all the way through copulation, dog semen is also warmer than human semen, both of these combined was what dog fuckers on beast forum describe as "feeling on fire inside".

Last edited:
Because they can't get chad

7)The knot also rubs both the g spot and the clit through the skin
I'm pretty confident that "rubbing the underside of the clit through the skin" is pretty much all the G-spot is.

due to it being tennis ball sized, many dog fuckers say they have multiple orgasm due to this.

8) Dogs also don't stop ejaculating semen unlike humans they ejaculate semen from the minute the penis is inserted and all the way through copulation, dog semen is also warmer than human semen, both of these combined was what dog fuckers on beast forum describe as "feeling on fire inside".

TBH it's hard to hate foids for wanting this, if non-human vaginas had all these advantages over human ones I'd probably be more tempted, but it seems like the only advantage is 'can't get pregnant'.

1) Can't get pregnant
High IQ, thread closer

Because women are whores, they fuck anything but sub8s

@chudur-budur has covered this. basically dogs can knot in and I think have longer stamina. also the whores put peanut butter on and the dog will lick where they want Enthusiastically.

horses and elephants would kill them. if foids could they would

@chudur-budur has covered this. basically dogs can knot in and I think have longer stamina. also the whores put peanut butter on and the dog will lick where they want Enthusiastically.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

whores put peanut butter on and the dog will lick where they want Enthusiastically.
They wouldn't really need to use any food as incentive, dogs tend to want to sniff crotches constantly and probably would just start licking out a foid on their own.

I don't view this as women being 'whores'. Not even sluts because I usually associate that with fucking low-status humans, dogs just seem like advanced dildos.

because women are bitches and bitches get knotted
women are dogs themselves, is no big surprise