Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women conflate us with their abusive chad boyfriends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Wtf I never hit no woman you dumb bitches :feelswhat: I'm chilling here in my cave and have been for years. The mysogynism you're experiencing is probably because of your broken personality detector, get it fixed, I'd recommend wearing a blindfold whenever you converse with a male, this should greatly improve your personality detection.

Wtf I never hit no woman you dumb bitches :feelswhat: I'm chilling here in my cave and have been for years. The mysogynism you're experiencing is probably because of your broken personality detector, get it fixed, I'd recommend wearing a blindfold whenever you converse with a male, this should greatly improve your personality detection.
based af, women love mysogynists if they are chads

because women are misogynists/misandrists and pull along the very thing they despise. So many girls value the sweet guy they deem worthy "to bring home to mom," but they only point their pussy at the dickhead Chads.

but they only point their pussy at the dickhead Chads.

(For the souls of the defeated incels, the outcasted gentlemen...)

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 14 58 34

(Altered...)