Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women complain about unrealistic beauty standards?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I’m usually around teenagers (17-18+) most of the time cuz I am a teenager and most women I see are fitting the “unrealistic” beauty standard. Most of them have a flat stomach, and a pretty good body in general. I mean unlike us all these complaining fat foids have to do is be mildly physically active, not eat like shit, and not bitch about circumstances in their control. Meanwhile, us incels can’t grow taller, change our skin colour, or facial bone structure. Know your privilege; fat cumskin foids.

Last edited:
I’m usually around teenagers (17-18+) most of the time cuz I am a teenager and most women I see are fitting the “unrealistic” beauty standard. Most of them have a flat stomach, and a pretty good body in general. I mean unlike us all these complaining fat foids have to do is be mildly physically active, not eat like shit, and not bitch about circumstance in their control. Meanwhile, us incels can’t grow taller, change our skin colour, or facial bone structure. Know your privilege; fat cumskin foids.
cause they're ungrateful whores who don't understand how easy they have it

I’m usually around teenagers (17-18+) most of the time cuz I am a teenager and most women I see are fitting the “unrealistic” beauty standard. Most of them have a flat stomach, and a pretty good body in general. I mean unlike us all these complaining fat foids have to do is be mildly physically active, not eat like shit, and not bitch about circumstance in their control. Meanwhile, us incels can’t grow taller, change our skin colour, or facial bone structure. Know your privilege; fat cumskin foids.
Cause it's in female nature to always complain and be bitter and jealous. They won't admit male body standards are higher aka getting muscle and being tall because they want to be the victim even when female body standards are just staying healthy.

Cause it's in female nature to always complain and be bitter and jealous. They won't admit male body standards are higher aka getting muscle and being tall because they want to be the victim even when female body standards are just staying healthy.
Based and black pilled.

I’m usually around teenagers (17-18+) most of the time cuz I am a teenager and most women I see are fitting the “unrealistic” beauty standard. Most of them have a flat stomach, and a pretty good body in general. I mean unlike us all these complaining fat foids have to do is be mildly physically active, not eat like shit, and not bitch about circumstances in their control. Meanwhile, us incels can’t grow taller, change our skin colour, or facial bone structure. Know your privilege; fat cumskin foids.
Your around peak females. It gets worse when you get older and regularly see 30+ yo women. Big difference. The wall is legit undefeated. :feelsjuice:

i often see more obese women than men in my area. all the guys are tall lanklet gym moggers

Misandrist soyceity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back