Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women always have a patronising tone when speaking to us?

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Why does almost every woman talk down to us and patronise us like we're babies?. The last time I checked, we're the same species as them with the same human rights so why the fuck are we treated otherwise?. Even if we're more intelligent than them, they speak to us like we're beneath them regardless. I'm tired of this shit man, I walked past someone today, she said "ARE YOU OK, AWWW WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR" in the most insincere, patronising tone.

If I dare to respond to them, they often shut me down abruptly, I'm lucky to get a couple sentences in before they talk over me before switching back to their bestie. Always in that tone, speak normal to me ffs, I'm not a baby.

The other day someone asked me about my day, I responded then she cut me off mid sentence by calling her boyfriend. This is apparent with almost every woman I speak to, from the manager to the dental receptionist, even if they're undesirable themself. It's demoralising to be treated like this wherever we go, yet every normie around them is met with praise and validation. Fuck this hell man :rolleyes: ..

Last edited:
All Foids are condescending bitches

Fuck what those stupid bitches think. There are some reasonable women out there, they are a tiny minority though

women treat people according to their sexual value to them

and an incel has the same amount of sexual value to them as a child: none
brutal. How come they treat average normies better than us then?. I've seen many average normies get praise and validation. These average normies seem to have a self confidence about them which I believe attracts those around them.

On top of how they treat us, they want respect from us; that is why I give them none.

Fuck what those stupid bitches think. There are some reasonable women out there, they are a tiny minority though
There's some exceptions, body language speaks volumes. They're few and far between unfortunately, mostly they're ignorant and hostile. I've noticed that european women or from other cultures are a bit more friendly and approachable although many are still very ignorant.

All Foids are condescending bitches
I get the 2 terms conflicted: condescending and patronising, can never separate the difference. It's sad that below average men are treated like disposable trash, yet a below average woman is still praised and validated regardless of her flaws. Many men hang themself over this shit, everyone has their own story in life and the plight of the loser man is a suffering like no other. Yet society doesn't give a fuck, imagine if this shit went on in middle eastern countries, opposed by sharia law, they'd be burnt at the stake and thrown from buildings.

No one gives a fuck about the homeless man, everyone gives a fuck about the homeless woman.

Society allows bad behavior by foids, therefore they show their true colors. Feminism and gay culture exploited the evilness of femininity. I don't trust one cunt on this earth, they all have the same exact rhetoric, thoughts and goals... to kill and destroy mankind (literally). If it wasn't for the laws in place, these sluts would be put on their asses in seconds. Foids be damned!

Society allows bad behavior by foids, therefore they show their true colors. Feminism and gay culture exploited the evilness of femininity. I don't trust one cunt on this earth, they all have the same exact rhetoric, thoughts and goals... to kill and destroy mankind (literally). If it wasn't for the laws in place, these sluts would be put on their asses in seconds. Foids be damned!
There was some lazy bitch manager who didn't pull her weight, how did the staff and management respond? by throwin her a baby shower party at work for her newborn child, a man would never receive such validation.

There's even a dedicated programme on british tv called 'Loose women' which is a panel of man hating women bitching about men daily. If it was loose men bitching about women there'd be mass hysteria. By the eyes of society, it's perfectly normal for men to be slagged off and vilified.

Because they are cunts.

That word isn't used as a curse in the English language for no reason.

The way women act, that's the reason cunt is the word that it is.