Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do WNs and SFCels refuse to blame the real problem?

White genocide is a retarded myth, because white foids will usually choose white men
It's whites not breeding that they're referring to, so they should call it collective white suicide. Obviously this is caused by feminism and modern society. But what I don't understand, or at least what I can't quite find solid reasoning for, is the value in procreation. Your kids aren't you, you've created all their wants and needs for no better reason than your own vanity. Even if whites did disappear there would be nobody around to miss them. I can understand and support wanting to be around those like yourself and that you can relate to, but that would be deprived of nobody even if all humans, nevermind whites, stopped breeding today.

Pretty much this. Women act mostly on instinct. Giving them agency is like giving your dog agency.
But they already have agency. Are you planning on taking their agency away?
It's whites not breeding that they're referring to, so they should call it collective white suicide. Obviously this is caused by feminism and modern society. But what I don't understand, or at least what I can't quite find solid reasoning for, is the value in procreation. Your kids aren't you, you've created all their wants and needs for no better reason than your own vanity. Even if whites did disappear there would be nobody around to miss them. I can understand and support wanting to be around those like yourself and that you can relate to, but that would be deprived of nobody even if all humans, nevermind whites, stopped breeding today.
Honestly you bring up an interesting point. A viable solution can be a form of reincarnation like cloning or becoming part machine. What if we never had to procreate to achieve faux-immortality? What if we could literally just live until the end of time? I'd take reviving myself a thousand times over a foid or a kid. Just my personal thought though.

Last edited:
Women are children. When will you bluepilled soyboys accept that? Women follow men and they have power only if men allow them to have it. Yes, they're degenerate whores these days, but only because we allowed it to happen.

Women are inherently whores. It's in their nature, but keeping them in control and suppressing their degenerate urges is how we've survived as a race until now. I can't even blame the kikes anymore. It's our own fault for being so easily subverted by some inbred desert rats and their commie puppets.

Nothing (short of genetic change) will change women's biology. Regardless of my being incel, I don't want the civilization that whites built over thousands of years to come crashing down due to dysgenic forces, racemixing, nonwhite immigration, marxism, Islam or whatever.

The female suffrage movement was essentially introduced by Jewish European Marxist infiltrators like Rosa Luxembourg, and then spread to America.
Feminism predates even Luxembourg jfl. Can't blame white foids. You need one too much.

Feminism predates even Luxembourg jfl. Can't blame white foids. You need one too much.
All I'm saying is Jews have the main influence and are the masterminds behind feminism.

Nothing (short of genetic change) will change women's biology. Regardless of my being incel, I don't want the civilization that whites built over thousands of years to come crashing down due to dysgenic forces, racemixing, nonwhite immigration, marxism, Islam or whatever.
Thousands of years? Society has collapsed before bro and for very much the same reason. Turns out white men have a track record of giving foids too much power.
All I'm saying is Jews have the main influence and are the masterminds behind feminism.
No the enlightenment theorists, very few of which were Jewish, came up with these bull shit ideas like race and gender equality. Refusing to acknowledge this fact is a tacit admission of cuckoldry.
Women are children. When will you bluepilled soyboys accept that? Women follow men and they have power only if men allow them to have it. Yes, they're degenerate whores these days, but only because we allowed it to happen.

Women are inherently whores. It's in their nature, but keeping them in control and suppressing their degenerate urges is how we've survived as a race until now. I can't even blame the kikes anymore. It's our own fault for being so easily subverted by some inbred desert rats and their commie puppets.

Yep, take their fucking rights away.

We can't change nature, but we can suppress foids' urges. Whore/slut shaming, going back to pre ww1 social structure (women can't vote, fewer rights, can't have higher education, limited job choice), lower age of consent etc.. All of this is tried and true, it's worked for thosands of years until now. In 30+ years degeneracy will reach peak levels and who knows what'll happen then.

Society has collapsed before bro
That's irrelevant. Western civilization as it is today is the result of its history, empires come and go, but if the white race ceases to exist then that is the end of western civilization. There is no "next chapter"

That's irrelevant. Western civilization as it is today is the result of its history, empires come and go, but if the white race ceases to exist then that is the end of western civilization. There is no "next chapter"

But it collapsed FOR THE SAME REASON. Ignoring this means you're only doomed to repeat the fucking cycle. I really don't understand the lack of comprehension of this particular point. Female hypergamy has largely destroyed white civilizations before. The Mycenaean Greeks and Romans have collapsed because of female hypoagency being unleashed upon society. If you can't understand this point, then honestly I can't help you. Hypergamy must be restricted. The welfare state must be abolished. Watch how quickly all those shit skins leave when they can no longer hustle the system. The only ones who will stay are the ones who are willing to bust their ass off, which is the way it was prior to 1960.

But it collapsed FOR THE SAME REASON. Ignoring this means you're only doomed to repeat the fucking cycle. I really don't understand the lack of comprehension of this particular point. Female hypergamy has largely destroyed white civilizations before. The Mycenaean Greeks and Romans have collapsed because of female hypoagency being unleashed upon society. If you can't understand this point, then honestly I can't help you. Hypergamy must be restricted. The welfare state must be abolished. Watch how quickly all those shit skins leave when they can no longer hustle the system. The only ones who will stay are the ones who are willing to bust their ass off, which is the way it was prior to 1960.
Leave? Where will they go?

Where ever there is a more generous welfare state.
So they will move from one western country to another western country. If that isn't an option, they will stay put, because living in the west (even with no welfare) is 100 times better than living in Africa or Latin America, and Asia would just deport them.
I don't disagree with you that hypergamy and the welfare state are problems, but assuming both those problems are dealt with, western civilization would still be on the path to racial and cultural destruction due to the reasons I mentioned earlier.

White genocide is a retarded myth
Whites are being displaced in countries that have historically been white, it is absolutely not a myth if you understand what genocide is. Its not violent so people get hung up on the word genocide but that is what is happening
Alot of people consider kids an extension of themselves. Hitler thought we lived on in the future through our children and descendants

Last edited:
So they will move from one western country to another western country. If that isn't an option, they will stay put, because living in the west (even with no welfare) is 100 times better than living in Africa or Latin America, and Asia would just deport them.
I don't disagree with you that hypergamy and the welfare state are problems, but assuming both those problems are dealt with, western civilization would still be on the path to racial and cultural destruction due to the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Non-white birthrates would plummet without welfare. They aren't going to be able to afford having 5 fucking kids having to work and scrape by. These populations are still at the point that they can be meaningfully absorbed. The white population in the U.S. is still larger than all other minority groups combined. Feeding non-whites mere percentages of your genetic trash will largely kill two birds with one stone. However, if the west continues to allow women rights, then yeah the west is irredeemably fucked.
Alot of people consider kids an extension of themselves. Hitler thought we lived on in the future through our children and descendants

Cope

These populations are still at the point that they can be meaningfully absorbed
lol what? This is just absurd. Look at Latin America for an example of this "absorption".
Non-white birthrates would plummet without welfare.

Nonwhite birthrates would not plummet without welfare. They would still have food and housing without welfare and they would still have sex. Those are the only requirements for reproduction. Look at Africa, they're dirt poor and yet their birthrates are sky high; their poverty does not seem to reduce their fertility. So nonwhite Americans suddenly having their welfare revoked would not dampen their fertility.

One of the most common copes.

We die regardless, and then create future generations to have a pointless struggle where their only reward is the same as ours.

One of the most common copes.

We die regardless, and then create future generations to have a pointless struggle where their only reward is the same as ours.
Well I guess I think that life in itself is a beautiful thing and that we all have a purpose rather than just pointless struggle. We definitely have struggles on a day to day basis but I wouldn't say the struggle itself is pointless

I blame Aboriginals for my inceldom.

And in my original statement I said making an ethnostate state isn't going to stop women from fucking Chad. How is that genocidal to whites?
its not, id rather be incel in an ethnostate than a multiracial society.
Yep, and it just makes me chuckle every time I see subhuman manlets advocating for something that literally would've inversely impacted them. They still would be sterile incels jfl.