Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do WNs and SFCels refuse to blame the real problem?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
It's clear to me that a lot of WNs and SFCELS are still blue pilled cucks. If you refuse to blame women then you're not trying to fix the real problem plaguing modern society, hypergamy.

An ethnostate isn't going to fix the fact that all the foids you want are fucking Chad. It isn't going to fix the fact that white women are refusing to have children with average white men because they are waiting for chad. It isn't going to fix the fact that women are refusing to fuck their looksmatch. It isn't going to fix the fact that white women still have access to tinder, plane tickets, and cars.

Are you guys really stupid enough to believe that ethnics are the problem? Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up before it's too late.

Just fucking lol at not hating hwomen.

Lmao do these faggots not realize what hitler had in plan for them. He wanted to create homes full of young women that doubled as nurseries because he would have a select few chads go in and plow all of them until they got pregnant. Lebensborn. Imagine being a storm weenie and thinking you'd have this idealized life style of having a wife and kids. No, you'd be a cog in the machine and still incel, because chad is literally the center of the eugenics program.

My problem with race is that it doesn't fit what I see in real life. In real life I see Whites and non-Whites being friends and party together. While I am alienated from both groups.

Lmao do these faggots not realize what hitler had in plan for them. He wanted to create homes full of young women that doubled as nurseries because he would have a select few chads go in and plow all of them until they got pregnant. Lebensborn. Imagine being a storm weenie and thinking you'd have this idealized life style of having a wife and kids. No, you'd be a cog in the machine and still incel, because chad is literally the center of the eugenics program.
This, Nazicels are the most retarded beings out there. Even more retarded than women.

I dont give women any agency and instead I place blame on groups that DO actually have agency. Hating women is like hating a rock or a table

You are right but ethnostates would be good as that would prohibit race mixing and all the races would be equalized. Right now northwestern Europeans are on top of the racial ranking, but if everyone had their own ethnostate and no migration existed then we would all be equal.

I dont give women any agency and instead I place blame on groups that DO actually have agency. Hating women is like hating a rock or a table
How don't you put agency on women when they can fucking vote? They have the power to manifest real change in society via their actions? Dude jfl a lot of you are blue pill cucks who refuse to get it.

How don't you put agency on women when they can fucking vote?
They didn't want the right to vote to begin with they were only ever used as a political tool by people who wanted to push liberal policies.
They have the power to manifest real change in society via their actions? Dude jfl a lot of you are blue pill cucks who refuse to get it.
I think those of you who give women agency are the real cucks. You think women are smart enough to over throw society and place themselves at the top whereas I see that they would have needed help elsewhere to accomplish such a goal

You are right but ethnostates would be good as that would prohibit race mixing and all the races would be equalized. Right now northwestern Europeans are on top of the racial ranking, but if everyone had their own ethnostate and no migration existed then we would all be equal.
There is no such thing as equality. Inequality is a fact of the universe.

There is no such thing as equality. Inequality is a fact of the universe.
I agree, inequality is a fact of life. But i think he was referring to the racial pecking order being eliminated and everyone being equal at least in the sense that no one would have to compete with other races for women.

40% of the worlds population will be nogs by 2050. How will these nogs be able to feed themselves without white people?

Short answer they won't

Long answer nog famine.

They didn't want the right to vote to begin with they were only ever used as a political tool by people who wanted to push liberal policies.

This completely ignores the fact that those who pushed for the right to vote in the first place were white foids from elite and middle class families. You keep ignoring elite white foids. Do so at your own peril.

I think those of you who give women agency are the real cucks. You think women are smart enough to over throw society and place themselves at the top.

I didn't give women anything. Women have free agency wether you like it or not. They can fucking vote. It is a fact. Your opinion doesn't fucking matter. There is only one way to fix this and a lot of cowards refuse to get at the source of the problem.

It isn't mooselooms, rat worshippers, chinks, gooks, spics, niggers, or kikes. It's fucking women and until you acknowledge this fact be prepared to beat your dick off until you LDAR.

The race/multiculturalism/mass immigration/racemixing problem is just one of the problems. Then we also have the women problem.

40% of the worlds population will be nogs by 2050. How will these nogs be able to feed themselves without white people?

Short answer they won't

Long answer nog famine.
What does this have to do with white guys getting fucked by women or hypergamy? Answer is it doesn't. Stay on topic or stay the fuck out of my threads.
The race/multiculturalism/mass immigration/racemixing problem is just one of the problems. Then we also have the women problem.
Okay but the women problem is clearly causing the other problems. Women aren't having kids which causing the government to have to open their borders in order to find a fucking welfare state voted for by WOMEN.

This completely ignores the fact that those who pushed for the right to vote in the first place were white foids from elite and middle class families. You keep ignoring elite white foids. Do so at your own peril.
Elite women didnt have the right to vote or ownership of the media with which to manipulate the men who could vote. Your point is completely irrelevant
Your opinion doesn't fucking matter.
Right, my opinion is that women are dumb as fuck and would never have been able to rearrange society with themselves at the top without the help of jews. Anyone who believes otherwise is a cuck/whiteknight faggot that thinks women are their equals

I agree, inequality is a fact of life. But i think he was referring to the racial pecking order being eliminated and everyone being equal at least in the sense that no one would have to compete with other races for women.
But this has never been a historical fact. Forcing global ethnostates won't reverse the previous 500 years of history. It's a waste of time tbh.

WN/SFcel is just cope. period.

But this has never been a historical fact. Forcing global ethnostates won't reverse the previous 500 years of history. It's a waste of time tbh.
Its only been the last seventy or so years where different races have been living in such close proximity with eachother. Coincidentally this is when women have attained a shit ton of power
Not an argument

Elite women didnt have the right to vote or ownership of the media with which to manipulate the men who could vote. Your point is completely irrelevant

Elite women have used power through sex to influence the vote of parliaments for century. Cleopatra anyone? JFL if you don't think this is the case. Additionally women have had organized distribution of newsletters long before kikes ever owned Hollywood. If you're naive enough believe that women haven't played a part in undermining society then you're an even bigger cuck than I thought.

Right, my opinion is that women are dumb as fuck and would never have been able to rearrange society with themselves at the top without the help of jews. Anyone who believes otherwise is a cuck/whiteknight faggot that thinks women are their equals

Women are only dumb in that they are poor at reasoned debate, they are excellent masters of emotional deception and social manipulation. Jews weren't the only ones who helped women. WASP chadcucks like Woodrow Wilson helped as well. Yet mysteriously he never comes up with white nationalists.

I'm not either of those things, but blaming women is just stupid. Personally I don't think blame is a terribly useful concept anyway, but blaming a foid is almost at the level of ridiculousness as blaming a dog for being poorly trained.

Its only been the last seventy or so years where different races have been living in such close proximity with eachother. Coincidentally this is when women have attained a shit ton of power

Bullshit or Latin Americans wouldn't exist.

WASP chadcucks like Woodrow Wilson helped as well. Yet mysteriously he never comes up with white nationalists.
Because wilson was in the jews pocket. He campaigned on the promise that he wouldnt involve america in ww1 and then as soon as he was elected did everything he could to drag us into the war. Wilson is a race traitor by default
Bullshit or Latin Americans wouldn't exist.
I meant in USA, wasnt really thinking of latin america

I'm not either of those things, but blaming women is just stupid. Personally I don't think blame is a terribly useful concept anyway, but blaming a foid is almost at the level of ridiculousness as blaming a dog for being poorly trained.
Then why did you allow a fucking dog to vote and do the real world equivalent of chewing your sofa? You gotta explain this one here.

Additionally women have had organized distribution of newsletters long before kikes ever owned Hollywood.
Well first of all the kikes owned hollywood from the beginning with notable exceptions being the walt disney company which they eventually bought out after walt disney died and second of all the kikes were distributing their literature for just as long women

Because wilson was in the jews pocket. He campaigned on the promise that he wouldnt involve america in ww1 and then as soon as he was elected did everything he could to drag us into the war. Wilson is a race traitor by default
The largest banker during Wilson's presidency was a fucking Welshman, the fuck outta here with that Jew nonsense.

Jews can't have power without WASP giving it to them. Why are whites giving JEWS this much power?

The largest banker during Wilson's presidency was a fucking Welshman, the fuck outta here with that Jew nonsense.
The last five heads of the federal reserve have been jewish.

I didn't, those who like to manipulate weaknesses in democratic systems let them vote.
Okay and those exploiting this weakness were other white men like you.
The last five heads of the federal reserve have been jewish.
Okay we are talking about in the early 1900s when this shit first happened. Focus boyo. JP Morgan was British. The guys who voted for women's rights were white. Wyoming, one of the whitest states in the country was the first to vote for women to be able to vote. Not many Jews or niggers live there.

If you refuse to see that elite whites did this as a fuck you to working class white men then you'll never get it.

Last edited:
Those SFcel and WNcel retards don't realize their white women don't give a flying fuck about those 3/10 nazicels. If bitches don't have access to 7/10 tyrones then they will shag 7/10 chads instead, but never a 3/10 stormcuck. Fourth reich won't save them. SFcels should use their fucking neanderthal brains and wake up.

Okay and those exploiting this weakness were other white men like you.

Some of them were white, others were Jews, which I'd consider white anyway but they themselves seem to feel otherwise. Ultimately though, I don't believe it matters. Both exploited holes in a broken system for personal gain, representative democracy is a meme. While I don't think anyone should vote, women really fucking shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Those SFcel and WNcel retards don't realize their white women don't give a flying fuck about those 3/10 nazicels. If bitches don't have access to 7/10 tyrones then they will shag 7/10 chads instead, but never a 3/10 stormcuck. Fourth reich won't save them. SFcels should use their fucking neanderthal brains and wake up.
This is my point. There problem isn't ethnics. Take away women's rights and the welfare state and you solve just about every modern problem.
Some of them were white, others were Jews, which I'd consider white anyway but they themselves seem to feel otherwise. Ultimately though, I don't believe it matters. Both exploited holes in a broken system for personal gain, representative democracy is a meme. While I don't think anyone should vote, women really fucking shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I largely agree with this statement, but then why focus on everything other than women voting? This is the key issue with white nationalists.

Last edited:
ever notice your conclusions all lead to White genocide?

ever notice your conclusions all lead to White genocide?
Taking away women's rights and the welfare state lead to white genocide? Please explain this one. I gotta hear it.

Taking away women's rights and the welfare state lead to white genocide? Please explain this one. I gotta hear it.
it was in reply to ur original statement. But Whites paying for nonwhites is bullshit. Women are a problem, anti male propaganda and white knighting laws need to be done away with, which wont happen under the current system.

it was in reply to ur original statement. But Whites paying for nonwhites is bullshit. Women are a problem, anti male propaganda and white knighting laws need to be done away with, which wont happen under the current system.
And in my original statement I said making an ethnostate state isn't going to stop women from fucking Chad. How is that genocidal to whites?
Yep, and it just makes me chuckle every time I see subhuman manlets advocating for something that literally would've inversely impacted them. They still would be sterile incels jfl.

The real problem is Judaism. Western women were not as hypergamous before the sexual revolution. Jews simply encouraged them to abandon the "virgin till marriage" path and instead flock to as many Chaddy cocks as possible.

The real problem is Judaism. Western women were not as hypergamous before the sexual revolution. Jews simply encouraged them to abandon the "virgin till marriage" path and instead flock to as many Chaddy cocks as possible.
Post evidence, cite historical sources and key works. This bull shit about Jews gets old fast. White chadcucks like Hugh Hefner promoted modern promiscuity and sexual deviance. Yet he won't receive the slightest amount of blame in these conversations.

Post evidence, cite historical sources and key works. This bill shit about Jews gets old fast. White chadcucks like Hugh Hefner promoted modern promiscuity and sexual deviance. Yet he won't receive the slightest amount of blame in these conversations.
It is a fact that second wave feminism was headed by Judeo Marxists such as Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem.

It is a fact that second wave feminism was headed by Judeo Marxists such as Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem.
What about first wave feminism? JFL can't bring yourself to blame a white woman huh? Need one that bad do we now?

What about first wave feminism?
Stems from European attitudes of putting women on a pedestal, beliefs that women possibly can/could hold the same positions as a man, and the whole goddess worship mentality. I agree with you, it's ultimately the west's own fault.

Another low IQ cuck. Those rocks can vote.
They vote it's just consequence of the agency certain groups have over women. It's like blaming the rock when someone throws it at you.

Stems from European attitudes of putting women on a pedestal, beliefs that women possibly can/could hold the same positions as a man, and the whole goddess worship mentality. I agree with you, it's ultimately the west's own fault.
Now we're getting somewhere.
They vote it's just consequence of the agency certain groups have over women. It's like blaming the rock when someone throws it at you.
Cucks man, I'll never understand you guys.

Nazicels are braindead.

White foids are already relatively race loyal to white men. White genocide is a retarded myth, because white foids will usually choose white men. Ethnics are the only ones with generational genocide on the horizon, given how disloyal their women are.

For white men, ethnostating would just increase the occurrence of inceldom, because they would lose access to the asian and hispanic foids who are highly responsive to them. And not wanting to fuck them is a volcel problem.

Pretty much this. Women act mostly on instinct. Giving them agency is like giving your dog agency.

What about first wave feminism? JFL can't bring yourself to blame a white woman huh? Need one that bad do we now?
The female suffrage movement was essentially introduced by Jewish European Marxist infiltrators like Rosa Luxembourg, and then spread to America.