Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do white normies resort to dating and worshipping ugly gooks?

Yellow fever is unironically real. :feelspuke:

They resort to noodlewhores because they cant get any stacies. These normies turn to subhuman orcs as a last resort to get laid.

The fetish goes both ways, well I'm Latino and I do not find Asian foids particularly attractive

very simple, its easier for Kevin the normie white cuck to get a rice equivalent to a Stacy than a white Stacy.

I was at Ikea over the past weekend, saw some decent looking noodlewhores with avg looking mayofag. worst part was they were all pregnant :feelsohgod:

Men don't choose (except chads), they will fuck the first woman who accepts them.

It's our nature.

@Zer0/∞ How are you so low-IQ that you still haven't figured out blackpill 101? Men will fuck any hole.

@Zer0/∞ How are you so low-IQ that you still haven't figured out blackpill 101? Men will fuck any hole.
Why aren’t they fucking sheboons instead? They’re just as ugly as gooks. :feelstastyman:

Imagine coping that the average white normie has zero dating options. :lul::lul:

Strawmans are your favorite tactic.

I said asians > sheboons.
Asian women are panfaced flat subhumans, everyone knows it. That’s why no truly blackpilled whitecel here want to SEAmaxx. @Words2_live_bye

These white normies could be fucking Castizo Latinas and Slavwhordz, but no, they have to waste their genes on gooks. :lul:

Asian women are panfaced flat subhumans, everyone knows it. That’s why no truly blackpilled whitecel here want to SEAmaxx. @Words2_live_bye

These white normies could be fucking Castizo Latinas and Slavwhordz, but no, they have to waste their genes on gooks. :lul:
Let me elaborate to help you understand. You asked the question "why do white normies resort to dating & worshipping ugly gooks". The answer of course is the fact that men have no standards and will fuck anything with a hole. Ugly gook women are easier to fuck than white women, so white men go for the low hanging fruit.

This is a simple blackpill fact that should be obvious to someone with over 13k posts on this forum, but I guess you'll always be a low-IQ manlet cuck that asks retarded questions you should already know the answer to.

Let me elaborate to help you understand. You asked the question "why do white normies resort to dating & worshipping ugly gooks". The answer of course is the fact that men have no standards and will fuck anything with a hole. Ugly gook women are easier to fuck than white women, so white men go for the low hanging fruit.

This is a simple blackpill fact that should be obvious to someone with over 13k posts on this forum, but I guess you'll always be a low-IQ manlet cuck that asks retarded questions you should already know the answer to.
White normies do not struggle at dating, that’s low iq sub 8 cope. :feelstastyman::lul:

And why do they marry and have children with them? It’s just a fact that many whites have an Asian fetish.

White normies do not struggle at dating, that’s low iq sub 8 cope. :feelstastyman::lul:

And why do they marry and have children with them? It’s just a fact that many whites have an Asian fetish.
I live in an all white neighborhood. White normies struggle to get white beckies, I see it every single day.

cap and cope

sheboons are almost the female equavalent to incels, do cute black bitch exist?? ofc they do but they are uncommon

you're more likely to run into shanniqua or laquisha than a ugly noodlewhore

cap and cope

sheboons are almost the female equavalent to incels, do cute black bitch exist?? ofc they do but they are uncommon

you're more likely to run into shanniqua or laquisha than a ugly noodlewhore
Only when they're mixed

While I do agree asian women are low hanging fruit, it still doesn't explain why they don't go for sand or nig or curry women.

Only when they're mixed

While I do agree asian women are low hanging fruit, it still doesn't explain why they don't go for sand or nig or curry women.

sheboons are too ugly for most white normie cucks
they fuck plenty of curry/sand foids you just don't hear about it.

I live in a curry/sand area mostly white normie cucks do pretty good

Sand women can often pass for white

Only top tier Indian woman who are mixed northern indo-nordics so not full blooded curry.

curry bitches here look like middle eastern(cuz they got North Indian genetics), decent amount of half curry/half white foids as well. so ofc they do better with white normie cucks

:lul::lul::lul:

curry bitches here look like middle eastern(cuz they got North Indian genetics), decent amount of half curry/half white foids as well. so ofc they do better with white normie cucks
Yeah, I will say that top tier Indian women can be gigastacy tier because of all the racemixing that happened in the northern indian region. Hard to even call them curry at that point tbh.

sheboons are too ugly for most white normie cucks
they fuck plenty of curry/sand foids you just don't hear about it.

I live in a curry/sand area mostly white normie cucks do pretty good
It's still fact they dont go for sand/curry anywhere as much as they do for asians, even though sand/curry women are far better looking than noodle whores
Sand women can often pass for white
What's your point?
Only top tier Indian woman who are mixed northern indo-nordics so not full blooded curry.
Yeah, but even a slightly darker indian woman will still mog slant-eyed gooks.

Even then, Dravidian indians would mog SEA Asians. Compare this Japanese woman to the dark-skinned Indian. The Indian woman is WAY better looking. Even in terms of children, the Indian woman could give a white guy more caucasion-passing kids

japanese-woman-with-a-smiling-face-J11CBE.jpg
DLXxEhQUEAENJhg.jpg

cute-japanese-girl-picture-id890741506
63911c99ece217bbceaa63dd79e29089.jpg

Also keep in mind I'm posting JAPANESE women, who are considered the best looking Asians. Most White guys go for Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean women who are FAAAAAR uglier than Japanese women. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aren't asian women that mog curries, but on AVERAGE, I'd say Indians (which would including Pakis fyi) mog Asians (which would include Indonesians which tons of White guys marry)

Yeah, I will say that top tier Indian women can be gigastacy tier because of all the racemixing that happened in the northern indian region. Hard to even call them curry at that point tbh.
True. Some indian women are hot af. Though imo even dark Indians can look good if they have good faces

main-qimg-5b5ddaf545da795707718dabeee01609-pjlq
young-indian-woman-portrait-wearing-traditional-sari-jewelry-and-a-red-veil-thar-desert-northern-india-RGC703.jpg

where do you live

very simple, its easier for Kevin the normie white cuck to get a rice equivalent to a Stacy than a white Stacy.

I was at Ikea over the past weekend, saw some decent looking noodlewhores with avg looking mayofag. worst part was they were all pregnant :feelsohgod:
Interesting. Kevin is the arquetype of the hood brown thugmaxxed beaner in other countries.
Clearly not, given by the overwhelming preference for asian women.

View attachment 643337
At least sheebons can give Tyrone kids to white normies. Gooks wont.

because they think chinks are intelligent and elegant. most of the time they come crying back to white women after they realize how crazy noodlewhores are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQw7qegiVI

Absolutely disgusting, the man looks 20x better than the gook noodlewhore. :feelsUgh::feelsugh:

It is both Yellow Fever and a desire by white normies to get a submissive toilet over a defiant Becky or Stacey. What else is there to actually say? Maybe the fact that noodlewhores also live in this society and will go straight for mayonormies over their own people, especially over ricecels. Anything else is either cap or cope.

It's still fact they dont go for sand/curry anywhere as much as they do for asians, even though sand/curry women are far better looking than noodle whores

What's your point?

Even then, Dravidian indians would mog SEA Asians. Compare this Japanese woman to the dark-skinned Indian. The Indian woman is WAY better looking. Even in terms of children, the Indian woman could give a white guy more caucasion-passing kids

DLXxEhQUEAENJhg.jpg

Also keep in mind I'm posting JAPANESE women, who are considered the best looking Asians. Most White guys go for Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean women who are FAAAAAR uglier than Japanese women. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aren't asian women that mog curries, but on AVERAGE, I'd say Indians (which would including Pakis fyi) mog Asians (which would include Indonesians which tons of White guys marry)
Cope ngl. Currywhores are 2nd from the bottom behind sheboons. I'm not gonna waste time finding random cherrypicked photos like it somehow proves a point, but most people here would agree.

To feel like gods

What's your point?

DLXxEhQUEAENJhg.jpg

Bro, I'm also currycel but this whole post screams biased lol. One of the noodlewhores you used for your example is clearly in her 40s/50s. Meanwhile both currywhores you chose are JBs that aren't even close to an accurate representation of what most currywhores look like.

As a curry, I'd say average noodlewhore mogs average currywhore but top tier mixed currywhore mogs top tier pureblood noodle.

Out of desperation, incel at home, chad in riceland
But in reality, gooks are subhuman and breeding with them creates ERs

Bc white foids don't want them.
Latinas are hotter than asians btw :feelsjuice:

Desperation ofc. On top of that Asians glorify white people so they feel like a king.

Bro, I'm also currycel but this whole post screams biased lol. One of the noodlewhores you used for your example is clearly in her 40s/50s. Meanwhile both currywhores you chose are JBs that aren't even close to an accurate representation of what most currywhores look like.

As a curry, I'd say average noodlewhore mogs average currywhore but top tier mixed currywhore mogs top tier pureblood noodle.
Cope ngl. Currywhores are 2nd from the bottom behind sheboons. I'm not gonna waste time finding random cherrypicked photos like it somehow proves a point, but most people here would agree.
Yeah you're right I change my mind. But Aryan indian women like the ones in belly wood DO mog asian women

Stacy Curry > Stacy Noodle
Yeh
There isn't much variation between noodles, an average noodle and a stacy one isn't that big of a difference. For curry foids there is though.
A stacy noodle will have rounder eyes, slimmer nose, and maybe whiter skin.that is big difference. Compare.

090814154074bf20da4754172e.jpg

If I was a white man and just going off breeding perspectives and could only choose between the two I'd go for the average currywhore over an average noodlewhore because the offspring would have a larger chance of obtaining more Caucasoid features.
Yeah. Look at this half German Indian. He is Uber giga Turbo moggrr:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@nickaufmann/video/7073919586659224834?refer=embed&utm_source=embed&source=h5_t&_r=1

Anything that has a partial Caucasian mix in it like foids from the Horn of Africa, Mestizos and Mullatas are better breeding material than a noodlewhore.
Nah, I disagree. An Asian would still be better than a Horner or mulatto. Mezistos would be better though

because white women have insane unrealistic standards nowdays

if you live in a white majority country and you are just an average white looking dude you aren't worth shit to women.

so white guys have 2 options, be an incel the rest of their lives or go to a country where you at least can find women that are interested in you for your race

Why do white normies resort to dating and worshipping ugly gooks?
Because white foids see average white men as "meh", and treat them as very badly, meanwhile Asian foids worship white cock.

These guys also are bluepilled and believe in love, and have no idea they're unlikely to ever have a non-incel son.