Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious white normies are chads

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
every time i was on campus at uni, most couples (80% or more) that i saw were white couples, despite being just half the people there. I notice how many attractive blond stacies date so many goddamn white normies, and so many white normies getting tons of chicks. even frat boys are mostly white guys, and they sometimes can be normies. they sleep around with sorority stacies because they're white. i saw a indian dude have matches on tinder, but he's a chadpreetlite and 6'2 which helps.

even white guys who had thinned hair get chicks if they're thin enough and don't look facially ugly because they white

White people can't be incels, period.
Even Raj from the Big Bang Theory didn't get laid in the end of the series.

White people can't be incels, period.
Even Raj from the Big Bang Theory didn't get laid in the end of the series.
high iq. unless you're sub4 or at least sub3 or autistic or some shit, white guys are automatically chads.

arabs like me are automatically sub5 unless you're chaddam or look non-arab and white.

Cope. Only works if you’re a normal looking white guy. I’m the most subhuman white in existence. Just ask @Truckzo and @Shahist Persian

@Komesarj @Robtical why dont you pieces of shit mods do anything about this fucking faggot edmund_cuckper with his endless fucking white slander threads? every post this piece of shit bastard makes is bullshit about white people. but i call someone a curry and get warnings. fucking piece of shit mods on .is kys

wouldnt say all white people are the same.i think american men and english men have the highest smv. then all the other white countries. why do i see so many refugeefuckers with white chicks here in germany? white men in germany cant pull immigrant chicks because they are mostly muslim and they refusee to date christians.

If i was average white height(5'10.5) I wouldn't be here,
but I'm 5'6.5

If i was average white height(5'10.5) I wouldn't be here,
but I'm 5'6.5
Same. My 5’8 height prevents me from getting a gf. If I were an inch or two taller I would be in the clear. Sadly I wasn’t blessed with height.

@Komesarj @Robtical why dont you pieces of shit mods do anything about this fucking faggot edmund_cuckper with his endless fucking white slander threads? every post this piece of shit bastard makes is bullshit about white people. but i call someone a curry and get warnings. fucking piece of shit mods on .is kys
Butthurt

@Edmund_Kemper whites are the most truecel race. we have the most sexually degenerate "free love" culture that empowers foids choices, and since they choose chad every time, it creates a dualism of a small amount of absolute winners compared to an overwhelming amount of absolute losers in sex.

ethnic cultures, on the other hand, have preserved more traditional expressions of sexuality and love that are much more egalitarian, allowing everyone equal access to pussy and relationships

@Edmund_Kemper won't touch this post lol. it's irrefutable
@Edmund_Kemper whites are the most truecel race. we have the most sexually degenerate "free love" culture that empowers foids choices, and since they choose chad every time, it creates a dualism of a small amount of absolute winners compared to an overwhelming amount of absolute losers in sex.

ethnic cultures, on the other hand, have preserved more traditional expressions of sexuality and love that are much more egalitarian, allowing everyone equal access to pussy and relationships

I won't give him any warnings because of your bad attitude.

White is right:feelsEhh:

Yeah everywhere I go it’s always white guys with girls of various races. The few ethnics I’ve seen with gf’s always met in their home country or from some ethnic community/set up by parents. Over for hispanicels like me in Cucknada with zero connections to other spics and with an introverted mom :fuk::fuk::fuk:

I have in my entire life, NEVER SEEN a norwooding or balding Deathnic score unless he had already arrangement marriage maxxed.

As saint hammudi once said "hair is life, if you have no hair you have no life "

But i've regularly seen norwooding or near bald white guys, score with Becky's and high tier Becky's.

Being a cumskin can literally RESURRECT a person's smv from the grave.

Status, money, even height can't compare to being white with blue eyes.

The producer's of Aquaman made Jason Momoa, an actual giga chad who mog's 99.99% of all whites in stats wear blue contacts for his role as Aquaman.

In ethnic cultures, women don’t have any access to white guys that’s why they don’t chase them

In America, all the white guys attract the most hypergamous women, even the white normies

I have in my entire life, NEVER SEEN a norwooding or balding Deathnic score unless he had already arrangement marriage maxxed.

As saint hammudi once said "hair is life, if you have no hair you have no life "

But i've regularly seen norwooding or near bald white guys, score with Becky's and high tier Becky's.

Being a cumskin can literally RESURRECT a person's smv from the grave.

Status, money, even height can't compare to being white with blue eyes.

The producer's of Aquaman made Jason Momoa, an actual giga chad who mog's 99.99% of all whites in stats wear blue contacts for his role as Aquaman.
Yep, all the Indian men who I saw with girlfriends had hair.

The white guys can lose hair and they still had a gf by being white

All of the white users here, I assume are mentalcels. Obviously a handful are trucel but there's no way to figure out who exactly so I keep things simple.

For deathnics, it's the opposite. Ethnic (even black), I assume trucel unless proven otherwise.

All of the white users here, I assume are mentalcels. Obviously a handful are trucel but there's no way to figure out who exactly so I keep things simple.

For deathnics, it's the opposite. Ethnic (even black), I assume trucel unless proven otherwise.
Black guys usually aren’t ugly

I just got home after desperately trying to get home because of how down I felt.

I saw a ton of white couples, and several interracial couples of all types. The only couples I did not see was either an Asian dude with an Asian girl or an Asian dude with a non-Asian foid. The only race of men who are almost totally excluded are Asian men. I saw indian couples, hispanic couples, mixed couples, a ton of white couples. Asian men? Literally with no one. As in we are not with any foids at all.

There is absolutely no denying JBW. As time goes on it seems to be getting worst and worst. i don't remember things being even this bad back in 2016 - 2018.

Pretty soon we are gonna have to start banning anyone who denies the racepill. Its so damn offensive. I see it every single day and it makes me so damn depressed. Then I come here to see whitecels denying that shit. YOU may be a whitecel, but there is absolutely no denying that women of all races swoon over white men. You'd have to have white male co-workers and acquaintances to compare and observe with how foids treat them vs how they treat you as an ethnic male. And see it consistently.

Last edited:
Yeah everywhere I go it’s always white guys with girls of various races. The few ethnics I’ve seen with gf’s always met in their home country or from some ethnic community/set up by parents. Over for hispanicels like me in Cucknada with zero connections to other spics and with an introverted mom :fuk::fuk::fuk:
I live in the bay area, California. I see exactly what you see. Its so sad its not even funny.

White users are either sub3 or autistic

shitskin cope thread #1684192412

Cope. Only works if you’re a normal looking white guy. I’m the most subhuman white in existence. Just ask @Truckzo and @Shahist Persian
yeah this nigga ugly as hell :feelsautistic:

Majority of white people on this forum are normies/fakecels. I do not doubt that there are probably whitecels, however they are far far far smaller than the amount on this forum. JFL at some of the “whitecels”that have standards like only 6/10+ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Majority of fakecels exposed have been….you guessed it….”whitecels”.

[UWSL]Pretty soon we are gonna have to start banning anyone who denies the racepill. Its so damn offensive. I see it every single day and it makes me so damn depressed. Then I come here to see whitecels denying that shit. YOU may be a whitecel, but there is absolutely no denying that women of all races swoon over white men. [/UWSL]
Tons and tons and tons of studies that justify JBW, lots of incels who can see jbw occur in their day to day life, various cultures as a result of colonialism/ just their culture that justify JBW, yet there are people that deny it, it’s just so weird. There was a study shown that people would deny the advantages that they had and if they succeeded, they’d deem it as hard work. I see this situation on this forum constantly.

jbw cant outmatch mentalceldom

I'm an honory ethnic then

Majority of white people on this forum are normies/fakecels. I do not doubt that there are probably whitecels, however they are far far far smaller than the amount on this forum. JFL at some of the “whitecels”that have standards like only 6/10+ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Majority of fakecels exposed have been….you guessed it….”whitecels”.
White guys who are incel are usually just either sub3 or autistic especially the latter

Holyyyyy shiiittt:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But nah you can trust me. I have seen faces of multiple users and have never posted their face publicly:society::feelsbaton:
That's a lie. You sent my face pic to the indian intelligence bureau

Holyyyyy shiiittt:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But nah you can trust me. I have seen faces of multiple users and have never posted their face publicly:society::feelsbaton:
Sent. Now you can see why I live on .is 24/7 :feelsrope:

Only full blooded white are allowed to get a relationship and have a family. Girls from my part of India dreams of having a white bf even tho they have never been abroad they just need one. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[UWSL]I think I'm a great example of JBW. I'm a 22 year old guy, 6'2~6'3, who used to go to the gym and was an athlete before the pandemic started and I'm an incel. Girls don't even know I exist. Forgot to mention, I'm brown. Whereas, my three sisters have married white men and have dated TONS of men throughout their lives. One of my sisters is married to a 5'8 white guy, geek and nice guy.[/UWSL]

Please leave
Leave? I've never touched a girl, I am an invisible kissless, virgin in a country (Brazil) where every girl is a slut, what the fuck