Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do white Jew men specifically in the West have incel tier looks but don’t end up as incels?

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
If that isn't indication that JBWJ (just be white Jew) is law then idk what is.

Money + Status
I wouldn’t say all Jews are that much richer than say Indians or Chinese. All else equal money wise it’s literally because they are Jewish or white I can’t figure it out why exactly. Because obviously just being white isn’t exactly law.

Last edited:
They intermarry among their own communities and are usually wealthy. :feelsjuice:

Beta buck cuck maxxing

I wouldn’t say all Jews are that much richer than say Indians or Chinese. All else equal money wise it’s literally because they are Jewish or white I can’t figure it out why exactly. Because obviously just being white isn’t exactly law.
Oh boy, wake up. Jews are richer than you think, they just don’t like to brag in public with their wealth and let goyim like you know about it

Oh boy, wake up. Jews are richer than you think, they just don’t like to brag in public with their wealth and let goyim like you know about it

goyim are dumb :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Kikes are pedophiles so they pedomaxx.

Either they intermarry in there own community or if they're giga weath moggers they go on to Epstein's island or the other innumerable places where rich pedos go and rape underage white girls.

Jews are superior

sheeny curses and moloch worship:feelsthink: