Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do white countries fill their ads with obese sheboons ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★★

It's like you can't go to a mall without seeing all these ads with fat negroes and actually retarded "models".

Why are white countries attracted to ugliness and unhealthiness ?

How did they go from making blacks work in cotton field to making them obese and turning them to idols ?

Like, these ads make me want to puke. It's anti-business. I see shit like that on a store it doesn't make me wanna buy.

Rising obesity rates mean this kind of bodytype is more reflective of their target demographic. Being black has to do with American fixation on magical negroes getting imported to cultural satellite states.

It's all propaganda, Zoomer Historian did a nice video comparing these posters with German posters of blonde haired blue eyed fit people during the Hitler regime. It's meant to show everyone what the dominant culture wants us to see.

jews being jews and doing jews things

It's all propaganda, Zoomer Historian did a nice video comparing these posters with German posters of blonde haired blue eyed fit people during the Hitler regime. It's meant to show everyone what the dominant culture wants us to see.

Interesting. Link ?

View attachment 1163200

It's like you can't go to a mall without seeing all these ads with fat negroes and actually retarded "models".

Why are white countries attracted to ugliness and unhealthiness ?

How did they go from making blacks work in cotton field to making them obese and turning them to idols ?

Like, these ads make me want to puke. It's anti-business. I see shit like that on a store it doesn't make me wanna buy.
These adverts are everywhere in the city I live.