Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Western countries accept immigrants/refugees?

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I know for a fact that they have nothing but contempt and malice for all non-whites and third world countries. All they have ever done is to weaken and destabilize third world countries and humiliate and murder non-white people.
Yet at the same time they are actually letting the same non-white people into their countries and even giving them aids and opportunities. Most of these people are fleeing from the countries that the host country has helped destroy.

There is no way that they do not have an evil ulterior motive behind this but I'm not sure what that is.

@Diocel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@Transcended Trucel

Thoughts?

Jews. Jews let them in. The ulterior motive is Jewish people destroying the white race and using brown people to do it

Jews. Jews let them in. The ulterior motive is Jewish people destroying the white race and using brown people to do it
What would they gain from that?
They white race is their bitch. Biggest supporter of Israel is the white race.

this, and Jews thrive better in multi-racial societies.

Interracial cuckold fetish basically. [UWSL]They love it when their women get dicked down by brown people. [/UWSL]

I know for a fact that they have nothing but contempt and malice for all non-whites and third world countries. All they have ever done is to weaken and destabilize third world countries and humiliate and murder non-white people.
Yet at the same time they are actually letting the same non-white people into their countries and even giving them aids and opportunities. Most of these people are fleeing from the countries that the host country has helped destroy.

There is no way that they do not have an evil ulterior motive behind this but I'm not sure what that is.

@Diocel
@gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420
@Transcended Trucel

Thoughts?
Cheap labor

I am from a shithole and i am agaisn't immigration, anyone who's not cucked knows that immigration is bad.

Interracial cuckold fetish basically. [UWSL]They love it when their women get dicked down by brown people. [/UWSL]
It's the elite doing this and they are only motivated by money and power. The average western white citizen has no control over anything and is a slave to the elite and whatever media tells him.

Cheap labor
Could be. :feelshmm:

This and Western countries have negative population growth
That doesn't make sense. Browns have inferior education and IQ and would actually hinder their advancement.

What would they gain from that?
They white race is their bitch. Biggest supporter of Israel is the white race.
Israel? Who cares about Israel? What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.

It's the elite doing this and they are only motivated by money and power. The average western white citizen has no control over anything and is a slave to the elite and whatever media tells him.
I was joking

Israel? Who cares about Israel? What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.
:feelsthink:

That doesn't make sense. Browns have inferior education and IQ and would actually hinder their advancement.
No, Indians in the US are more educated, and have the highest household income (almost twice the white American). They also advance the STEM field, commit lesser crime and are just better people overall.

Of course low IQ niggers who contribute nothing to society have BLM while curries get shit on by everyone:feelsclown:

If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought.
Nonwhites might be lower IQ but they are based.
You wouldn't choose the dumbset race for conquest, they're unpredictable and powerless. You would choose the least based easily brainwashed race which is the white race.
Just look at @gymletethnicel 's maps. If the dumb race were a tool of the jews all those maps should have been reversed.

Islam is the broom of Israel and they need to destroy the white race before their mossiach returns.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/us3BImSU2vnN/
This. That's literally all there is to it. Why have so many Western countries switched from importing Turks/Arabs to importing Eastern Europeans? Are Polish people going to dilute white genes? Jews and whites are big buddies, the erasure of the white race would mean the erasure of Jewish global power.
1621981258406-png.449275

1621981343009-png.449276

1621981379332-png.449277

1621981662338-png.449280

1621981829212-png.449281

1621981835914-png.449282

1621981925512-png.449283

1621982034589-png.449285

1621982101315-png.449286
Oh look the sandniggers wanna defend jews now and it's all a conspiracy now, so fucking predictable.

Last edited:
Cheap labor and leftist voters.
this basically. neoliberal elite, need positive population growth for more and more shekels to farm. also supposedly Jews hate whites and want import refugees to destroy their culture tho I am divided on how much influence that notice actually has.

Most people hate Eastern European immigrants here, the ones that don't are just virtual signaling or else they never had to work with them. I've never met such aggressive and evil women as Romanian women.

Most people hate Eastern European immigrants here, the ones that don't are just virtual signaling or else they never had to work with them. I've never met such aggressive and evil women as Romanian women.
alot of eastern Europeans are niggers of Europe. especially Albanians.

(((they))) need a cheap and compliant labor force

What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.
It's literally this simple. @Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts

because it feels good.
The wealthier whites want to feel morally good inside,
and they're the whites with the power along with secular jews(who aren't even jews in my opinion)
These higher class whites won't be living with the migrants,
the migrants will be dumped into lower middle class white areas instead

Truth.

And a good job of it they're doing. Every white whore these days just wants BBC and thinks it's cool to become a single mother with a nigoid baby. And having lots of dumb black kids being raised by single mothers will keep the population low-IQ and perpetually in poverty and dependent on welfare. A stupid, poor society is easy for the jews to keep enslaved.

Doesn’t really matter why, point is the more immigrants coming in and popping out kids the better. Gives a fighting chance for less incels in the future especially whitecels. Disagree with me if you want but foreign women worship white men it is standard knowledge that white men have the highest SMV.

The more women in the dating pool for future generations will allow for less incels overall even if you see it as a sacrifice of the overall white population. I’m not saying I’m in favor of less whites, what I AM in favor of is less men having to endure what we are now: inceldom.

Doesn’t really matter why, point is the more immigrants coming in and popping out kids the better. Gives a fighting chance for less incels in the future especially whitecels. Disagree with me if you want but foreign women worship white men it is standard knowledge that white men have the highest SMV.

The more women in the dating pool for future generations will allow for less incels overall even if you see it as a sacrifice of the overall white population. I’m not saying I’m in favor of less whites, what I AM in favor of is less men having to endure what we are now: inceldom.
Yeah go take a look at the average boat of refugees coming in, it's just fucking men ready to start killing us in the name of their skydaddy. I'm already incel man don't need a bunch of allah hakbar half-humans acting like savages in my country. And if in the future they have daughters they'll beat them to shit for even looking at a white boy.

If you guys don’t mind the video length I recommend you check out a video by medicann blackpill on YouTube titled “[HIGH IQ] Demographic Black Pill by Mercer” it has a lot of great points that may resonate with you all. Cheers.

it's not even a choice because if a european country refuses to accept immigrants the UE will claim that it's "violating human rights" and therefore start to economically sanction that country.

Foids ain't producing enough replacements.

Cucks need constant growth or it collapses, so they have to give in to their hate of minorities and pray they stay out of their gated communities.

Cucks need constant growth or it collapses, so they have to give in to their hate of minorities and pray they stay out of their gated communities.
Quite reasonable explanation :feelsthink:

Nonwhites might be lower IQ but they are based.
No, they’re not.
071CFD34 93FD 4E02 8578 A46A955C37CD

You wouldn't choose the dumbset race for conquest, they're unpredictable and powerless. You would choose the least based easily brainwashed race which is the white race.
browns are the most brainwashed, they’re the dumbest and easiest to control.
Just look at @gymletethnicel 's maps. If the dumb race were a tool of the jews all those maps should have been reversed.
Things like LGBTQ legalization literally happened after they started importing millions of immigrants.

EB024FED 2894 40E0 8154 C706F38DD322

nonwhite people vote for left wing parties. Labour in the UK, Democrats in the US, and every other left wing group in Europe is dominated by nonwhites. While the conservative parties are all white people.

“Durrr the west has gay marriage!!” No shit, and that happened after the west let immigrants in. Obama and blacks in America legalized gay marriage, Arabs in Germany voted for gay marriage, etc.
it’s not about birth rates. European birth rates were fine, and if they weren’t it could be changed with child incentivization. It’s only about the destruction of the white race.
A3DF5764 036D 4FD6 8FFB B4FF53789848

Attachments

• 00D52945-3BB1-48D2-B59D-8666B47CEAC0.jpeg
    00D52945-3BB1-48D2-B59D-8666B47CEAC0.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 19
Because jews.

/thread

white guilt and money essentially

cultural Marxism,white guilty and cheap labor

there is no sound evidence to prove different population groups have significant genetic intelligence differences