Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Western countries accept immigrants/refugees?

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
I know for a fact that they have nothing but contempt and malice for all non-whites and third world countries. All they have ever done is to weaken and destabilize third world countries and humiliate and murder non-white people.
Yet at the same time they are actually letting the same non-white people into their countries and even giving them aids and opportunities. Most of these people are fleeing from the countries that the host country has helped destroy.

There is no way that they do not have an evil ulterior motive behind this but I'm not sure what that is.

Diocel @Diocel
gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel
tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel

Thoughts?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
284d 13h 32m
Jews. Jews let them in. The ulterior motive is Jewish people destroying the white race and using brown people to do it

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
BummerDrummer said:
Jews. Jews let them in. The ulterior motive is Jewish people destroying the white race and using brown people to do it
What would they gain from that?
They white race is their bitch. Biggest supporter of Israel is the white race.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 13h 9m
BummerDrummer said:
this, and Jews thrive better in multi-racial societies.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
126d 6h 24m
Interracial cuckold fetish basically. They love it when their women get dicked down by brown people.

Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
110d 3h 55m
incelerated said:
I know for a fact that they have nothing but contempt and malice for all non-whites and third world countries. All they have ever done is to weaken and destabilize third world countries and humiliate and murder non-white people.
Yet at the same time they are actually letting the same non-white people into their countries and even giving them aids and opportunities. Most of these people are fleeing from the countries that the host country has helped destroy.

There is no way that they do not have an evil ulterior motive behind this but I'm not sure what that is.

Diocel @Diocel

Thoughts?
Cheap labor

Liszt

Liszt

Stacy Only
★★★★★
92d 11h 19m
HopeCopeRope said:
Cheap labor
This and Western countries have negative population growth

SPCel

SPCel

Greycel
18h 33m
I am from a shithole and i am agaisn't immigration, anyone who's not cucked knows that immigration is bad.

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
Idlevillagercel said:
Interracial cuckold fetish basically. They love it when their women get dicked down by brown people.
It's the elite doing this and they are only motivated by money and power. The average western white citizen has no control over anything and is a slave to the elite and whatever media tells him.

HopeCopeRope said:
Cheap labor
Could be. :feelshmm:

Liszt said:
This and Western countries have negative population growth
That doesn't make sense. Browns have inferior education and IQ and would actually hinder their advancement.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
284d 13h 32m
incelerated said:
What would they gain from that?
They white race is their bitch. Biggest supporter of Israel is the white race.
Israel? Who cares about Israel? What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
126d 6h 24m
incelerated said:
It's the elite doing this and they are only motivated by money and power. The average western white citizen has no control over anything and is a slave to the elite and whatever media tells him.
I was joking

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 13h 9m
BummerDrummer said:
Israel? Who cares about Israel? What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.
:feelsthink:

Liszt

Liszt

Stacy Only
★★★★★
92d 11h 19m
incelerated said:
That doesn't make sense. Browns have inferior education and IQ and would actually hinder their advancement.
No, Indians in the US are more educated, and have the highest household income (almost twice the white American). They also advance the STEM field, commit lesser crime and are just better people overall.

Of course low IQ niggers who contribute nothing to society have BLM while curries get shit on by everyone:feelsclown:

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
361d 16h 45m
HopeCopeRope said:
Cheap labor
This. That's literally all there is to it. Why have so many Western countries switched from importing Turks/Arabs to importing Eastern Europeans? Are Polish people going to dilute white genes? Jews and whites are big buddies, the erasure of the white race would mean the erasure of Jewish global power.

Last edited:
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
BummerDrummer said:
If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought.
Nonwhites might be lower IQ but they are based.
You wouldn't choose the dumbset race for conquest, they're unpredictable and powerless. You would choose the least based easily brainwashed race which is the white race.
Just look at gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel 's maps. If the dumb race were a tool of the jews all those maps should have been reversed.

Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
297d 1h 14m
incelerated said:

Diocel @Diocel

Thoughts?
Cheap labor and leftist voters.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★
109d 11h 31m
DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Captain
44d 8h 52m
Islam is the broom of Israel and they need to destroy the white race before their mossiach returns.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/us3BImSU2vnN/
gymletethnicel said:
This. That's literally all there is to it. Why have so many Western countries switched from importing Turks/Arabs to importing Eastern Europeans? Are Polish people going to dilute white genes? Jews and whites are big buddies, the erasure of the white race would mean the erasure of Jewish global power.

Oh look the sandniggers wanna defend jews now and it's all a conspiracy now, so fucking predictable.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 1h 19m
Diocel said:
this basically. neoliberal elite, need positive population growth for more and more shekels to farm. also supposedly Jews hate whites and want import refugees to destroy their culture tho I am divided on how much influence that notice actually has.

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
Most people hate Eastern European immigrants here, the ones that don't are just virtual signaling or else they never had to work with them. I've never met such aggressive and evil women as Romanian women.

U

Uninvited

Nothing, No one
★★★
6d 7h 17m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 1h 19m
AutisticBeast said:
Most people hate Eastern European immigrants here, the ones that don't are just virtual signaling or else they never had to work with them. I've never met such aggressive and evil women as Romanian women.
alot of eastern Europeans are niggers of Europe. especially Albanians.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
142d 17h 52m
(((they))) need a cheap and compliant labor force

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Paragon
★★★★★
151d 38m
incelerated said:
BummerDrummer said:
What matters is world conquest. If you were a Jew, and you wanted a slave class to take over the world with, what race would you choose? The dumbest races right? There ya go. Blacks, Arabs, in that order are the 2 dumbest races, and whites are the most conscious and capable of higher thought. Soros would destroy Israel if it meant a nonwhite world they could control and take over.
It's literally this simple. Diocel @Diocel Idotms @Idotms Broly @Broly thoughts

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 8h 56m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
It's literally this simple. @Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts
they wanna use us ethnics for cheap labor, most are naive and are easily used

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
BummerDrummer said:

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
127d 9h 30m
because it feels good.
The wealthier whites want to feel morally good inside,
and they're the whites with the power along with secular jews(who aren't even jews in my opinion)
These higher class whites won't be living with the migrants,
the migrants will be dumped into lower middle class white areas instead

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
Diocel said:
ah shite das inkwell?
mogs me to oblivion

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
90d 3h 16m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
Broly said:
they wanna use us ethnics for cheap labor, most are naive and are easily used
also corruption of the west

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
gymletethnicel said:
Are Polish people going to dilute white genes?
yes :chad: :chad:

gymletethnicel said:
Jews and whites are big buddies, the erasure of the white race would mean the erasure of Jewish global power.

Diocel

Diocel

a soup for one, please.
★★★★★
297d 1h 14m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
To breed Idotms @Idotms with their BBCs

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
Diocel said:
swallow the BigBlackCockPill

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
90d 3h 16m
Diocel said:
cope larp seeth dilate

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
153d 6h 49m
Idotms said:
cope larp seeth dilate
youre coping dude
swallow the BBCpill

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 8h 18m
BummerDrummer said:
Truth.

And a good job of it they're doing. Every white whore these days just wants BBC and thinks it's cool to become a single mother with a nigoid baby. And having lots of dumb black kids being raised by single mothers will keep the population low-IQ and perpetually in poverty and dependent on welfare. A stupid, poor society is easy for the jews to keep enslaved.

Fleetinghope

Fleetinghope

Live to Dream
14h 18m
Doesn’t really matter why, point is the more immigrants coming in and popping out kids the better. Gives a fighting chance for less incels in the future especially whitecels. Disagree with me if you want but foreign women worship white men it is standard knowledge that white men have the highest SMV.

The more women in the dating pool for future generations will allow for less incels overall even if you see it as a sacrifice of the overall white population. I’m not saying I’m in favor of less whites, what I AM in favor of is less men having to endure what we are now: inceldom.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Captain
44d 8h 52m
Fleetinghope said:
Doesn’t really matter why, point is the more immigrants coming in and popping out kids the better. Gives a fighting chance for less incels in the future especially whitecels. Disagree with me if you want but foreign women worship white men it is standard knowledge that white men have the highest SMV.

The more women in the dating pool for future generations will allow for less incels overall even if you see it as a sacrifice of the overall white population. I’m not saying I’m in favor of less whites, what I AM in favor of is less men having to endure what we are now: inceldom.
Yeah go take a look at the average boat of refugees coming in, it's just fucking men ready to start killing us in the name of their skydaddy. I'm already incel man don't need a bunch of allah hakbar half-humans acting like savages in my country. And if in the future they have daughters they'll beat them to shit for even looking at a white boy.

Fleetinghope

Fleetinghope

Live to Dream
14h 18m
If you guys don’t mind the video length I recommend you check out a video by medicann blackpill on YouTube titled “[HIGH IQ] Demographic Black Pill by Mercer” it has a lot of great points that may resonate with you all. Cheers.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★★
51d 2h 59m
it's not even a choice because if a european country refuses to accept immigrants the UE will claim that it's "violating human rights" and therefore start to economically sanction that country.

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 3h 29m
Foids' fault, as usual.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
143d 23h 50m
Foids ain't producing enough replacements.

Cucks need constant growth or it collapses, so they have to give in to their hate of minorities and pray they stay out of their gated communities.

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
radishman said:

Cucks need constant growth or it collapses, so they have to give in to their hate of minorities and pray they stay out of their gated communities.
Quite reasonable explanation :feelsthink:

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
284d 13h 32m
incelerated said:
No, they’re not.

incelerated said:
You wouldn't choose the dumbset race for conquest, they're unpredictable and powerless. You would choose the least based easily brainwashed race which is the white race.
browns are the most brainwashed, they’re the dumbest and easiest to control.
incelerated said:
Just look at gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel 's maps. If the dumb race were a tool of the jews all those maps should have been reversed.
Things like LGBTQ legalization literally happened after they started importing millions of immigrants.

nonwhite people vote for left wing parties. Labour in the UK, Democrats in the US, and every other left wing group in Europe is dominated by nonwhites. While the conservative parties are all white people.

“Durrr the west has gay marriage!!” No shit, and that happened after the west let immigrants in. Obama and blacks in America legalized gay marriage, Arabs in Germany voted for gay marriage, etc.
radishman said:
it’s not about birth rates. European birth rates were fine, and if they weren’t it could be changed with child incentivization. It’s only about the destruction of the white race.

Attachments

• 00D52945-3BB1-48D2-B59D-8666B47CEAC0.jpeg
    00D52945-3BB1-48D2-B59D-8666B47CEAC0.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 16
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
175d 14m
Because jews.

/thread

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★★★
8d 20h 59m
BummerDrummer said:

proudweeb

proudweeb

I'll die a virgin
★★★★★
34d 2h 17m
white guilt and money essentially

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 8h 55m
incelerated said:
Gigabased. :feelsthink:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8