Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do they hate us so?

Maj. D Pression

Maj. D Pression

Eternal doomer
Why is it that wherever one goes, the masses hate incels? Is it some form of schadenfreude? It's bad enough that one has to cope with the fact that they are incapable of attracting a mate while their own mind tells them they are worthless for not getting women, so why must the sexually successful also shit upon us? I'm sure some of it is just incels in denial projecting, but it seems like there's a lot of shitheads who just like to smugly punch down on the unsuccessful man simply because he expresses discontent about his situation.

How hard is it for a normie to think for half a second and imagine themselves in the shoes of one who is destined to die alone? Looking at how feeble the minds of normies often are, many of them would probably kill themselves if they were put in our shoes. Why do normies talk about us like we are the scum of the earth who are worthy of being treated like second class citizens? I thought that pitying the disadvantaged was supposed to be cool or something?

Normies are just naive. They have never suffered or had a bad day like us. They want to feel superior like they've gone "through" it but they havent.

crab bucket mentality

I think it's mostly just because the media tells them to hate incels, so they do.

As for why the media do that... hm.

I mean, it's a male space that isn't woke. That's definitely a problem for them.

I'm sure some of it is just incels in denial projecting, but it seems like there's a lot of shitheads who just like to smugly punch down on the unsuccessful man simply because he expresses discontent about his situation.

"Chill out brah"

Insult

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 04

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 42 29

Last edited:
Why is it that wherever one goes, the masses hate incels? Is it some form of schadenfreude? It's bad enough that one has to cope with the fact that they are incapable of attracting a mate while their own mind tells them they are worthless for not getting women, so why must the sexually successful also shit upon us? I'm sure some of it is just incels in denial projecting, but it seems like there's a lot of shitheads who just like to smugly punch down on the unsuccessful man simply because he expresses discontent about his situation.

How hard is it for a normie to think for half a second and imagine themselves in the shoes of one who is destined to die alone? Looking at how feeble the minds of normies often are, many of them would probably kill themselves if they were put in our shoes. Why do normies talk about us like we are the scum of the earth who are worthy of being treated like second class citizens? I thought that pitying the disadvantaged was supposed to be cool or something?
I think alot of chads have parents who don't discipline them. I know a chad how even as an adult screamed like a little girl for attention. :blackpill:

I think it's mostly just because the media tells them to hate incels, so they do.

As for why the media do that... hm.

I mean, it's a male space that isn't woke. That's definitely a problem for them.
this, and combined witht he fact that humans seem to have a sort of visceral hatred towards ugly and autistic males that has reached it's peak when multiplied by the aggressively anti-male marxist sentiments pushed through with mass media.