Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do tall women make their height their entire personality

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do tall women make their height their entire personality like that's all they tall about apps shut the hell up whore nobody cares that you're 5'10 so KYS then they clown manlets for something outta their control tall women deserve to have their legs broken or sliced off with a samari sword ( Gmod I hate them for being taller than me

tall women are rare. so they base their personalities off a rare quality to feel unique and speshul

Women don't have personalities to begin with.

If I had an axe, I would chop those tall thots down to my height

Why do tall women make their height their entire personality like that's all they tall about apps shut the hell up whore nobody cares that you're 5'10 so KYS then they clown manlets for something outta their control tall women deserve to have their legs broken or sliced off with a samari sword ( Gmod I hate them for being taller than me
I totally agree brother but
Damn.. R.I.P my brother you were genuinely a brother to me.. i thought you were tempbanned again, but i guess not.