Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do stormfrontcels say jews are not white?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Aren't most jews descendants from Central and Eastern Europe immigrants, they're white af. Except if you're talking about sephardic jews but they're not the most numerous group kek. Never understood why stormfrontcels say "the jews are not white", are you telling me these niggas are not white?
1200px-Hasidic_Men_on_Street.jpg

@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla @Azaylias

Aren't most jews descendants from Central and Eastern Europe immigrants, they're white af. Except if you're talking about sephardic jews but they're not the most numerous group kek. Never understood why stormfrontcels say "the jews are not white", are you telling me these niggas are not white?
Looks like white passing arabs are white too.

Jewish people are SEMITES. They are from HERE.

White people came from HERE

Jews are not white, they are closer to NEGROIDS than whites.
image0.png

Even fucking ASHKENAZI jews are closer to levantine peoples than actual central/northern Europeans. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST EUROPEAN DNA LMFAO

@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla @Azaylias
Imagine not tagging me.

Jews are white and they work with whites for the same goals cuz they have the same nature

We wuz Jezuz but not da jewz
I think both if not all 3 of the abrahamic prophets for sure had Indo European DNA, but also had heavy Afro-Semitic. Hence the "Pale" appearance but Semitic language.
Even OP's cherrypicked picture can be debunked. All the red circles are nonwhite traits

Notice the black bug eyes, outward ears (like Afro-semites) and chin bone curvature. Very obviously not white skulls.

Last edited:
Jews are imposters and the ethenal racial enemies of whites since Noah landed on the Caucasian mountains

Africans and Australian Aboriginals have the same skin color but are as far apart genetically as you can be.

I did read a genetic study where the Ashkenazi cluster was closer to Arabs than Europeans. Jews have been living in Europe for so long that their skin adapted.

Africans and Australian Aboriginals have the same skin color but are as far apart genetically as you can be.

I did read a genetic study where the Ashkenazi cluster was closer to Arabs than Europeans. Jews have been living in Europe for so long that their skin adapted.
so would they be classified as Arabs or their own ethnicity then?

Because of theories about race and racial origins established in the 19th century.

Ashkenazi Jews Maternal DNA (MtDna) primarily is European, while the their Paternal Dna(Y Dna) is mostly Middle Eastern. So I'd say they are an intermediate between European and Levantine.

Last edited:
Their own, they've only been breeding with other Jews for so long now that they're genetically isolated.
do they inbreed as well as selective breed their own people? because they look subhuman (I'd still fuck a Jewish foid tho)