Why do stormfrontcels say jews are not white?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★
40d 19h 49m
Aren't most jews descendants from Central and Eastern Europe immigrants, they're white af. Except if you're talking about sephardic jews but they're not the most numerous group kek. Never understood why stormfrontcels say "the jews are not white", are you telling me these niggas are not white?

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
9d 18h 35m
@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla @Azaylias

Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
31d 22h 34m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
229d 15h 57m
Aren't most jews descendants from Central and Eastern Europe immigrants, they're white af. Except if you're talking about sephardic jews but they're not the most numerous group kek. Never understood why stormfrontcels say "the jews are not white", are you telling me these niggas are not white?
Looks like white passing arabs are white too.

Jewish people are SEMITES. They are from HERE.

White people came from HERE

Jews are not white, they are closer to NEGROIDS than whites.

Even fucking ASHKENAZI jews are closer to levantine peoples than actual central/northern Europeans. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST EUROPEAN DNA LMFAO

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla @Azaylias
Imagine not tagging me.

Jews are white and they work with whites for the same goals cuz they have the same nature

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★
9d 18h 35m
Imagine not tagging me.

Jews are white and they work with whites for the same goals cuz they have the same nature
my bad I was tagging the nazicels.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
★★
95d 5h 40m
We wuz Jezuz but not da jewz

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
229d 15h 57m
We wuz Jezuz but not da jewz
I think both if not all 3 of the abrahamic prophets for sure had Indo European DNA, but also had heavy Afro-Semitic. Hence the "Pale" appearance but Semitic language.
Even OP's cherrypicked picture can be debunked. All the red circles are nonwhite traits

Notice the black bug eyes, outward ears (like Afro-semites) and chin bone curvature. Very obviously not white skulls.

Last edited:
C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
Jews are imposters and the ethenal racial enemies of whites since Noah landed on the Caucasian mountains

Azaylias

Azaylias

The Penguin from Familyguy1999
★★★★★
44d 17h 23m
Ashkenkazi Jews are genetically closer to Arabs than Europeans, the term "white" doesn't really mean anything because it doesn't have a criteria.I've met Lebanese and Palestinian people that had the same skin tone as me, some of them even had coloured eyes

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
2d 22h 28m
Africans and Australian Aboriginals have the same skin color but are as far apart genetically as you can be.

I did read a genetic study where the Ashkenazi cluster was closer to Arabs than Europeans. Jews have been living in Europe for so long that their skin adapted.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★
9d 18h 35m
Africans and Australian Aboriginals have the same skin color but are as far apart genetically as you can be.

I did read a genetic study where the Ashkenazi cluster was closer to Arabs than Europeans. Jews have been living in Europe for so long that their skin adapted.
so would they be classified as Arabs or their own ethnicity then?

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
2d 22h 28m
so would they be classified as Arabs or their own ethnicity then?
Their own, they've only been breeding with other Jews for so long now that they're genetically isolated.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
Because of theories about race and racial origins established in the 19th century.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
53d 8h 56m
Ashkenazi Jews Maternal DNA (MtDna) primarily is European, while the their Paternal Dna(Y Dna) is mostly Middle Eastern. So I'd say they are an intermediate between European and Levantine.

Last edited:
Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

★★
9d 18h 35m
Their own, they've only been breeding with other Jews for so long now that they're genetically isolated.
do they inbreed as well as selective breed their own people? because they look subhuman (I'd still fuck a Jewish foid tho)