Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many users here like fat women?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Before you start screeching volcel, yeah I would still smash as long as she isn't obese. But that doesn't mean that I prefer that bodytype.

But there's a lot of users here that legit prefer overweight foids over normal or skinny ones. If they could choose, they would choose some fatty over some cute petite foid.

I don't get it. I legit don't get it.
I don't even find fat chicks attractive or sexually appealing. I always prefer skinny foids. What's so great about them?

Everyone prefers 100/10 giga Stacey. We're just being realistic.

Beggars can't be choosers...

Lol I don’t know any user here who does. I prefer foids to be naturally thin as possible 15-17 bmi tier BUT NOT IF THEYRE ANOREXIC.

You can always tell if a foid is naturally thin vs an anorexic

Neither do I- cute petite foids, regular sized natural body foids, or robust amazon foids @wereq are what I fantasize about.

I mean yeah, I would still fuck a fat foid, but they're gross.

Everyone prefers 100/10 giga Stacey. We're just being realistic.

Beggars can't be choosers...
nah there's people here that think fat foids are the giga stacys and would prefer those over thin ones because "muh ass"

Lol I don’t know any user here who does. I prefer foids to be naturally thin as possible 15-17 bmi tier BUT NOT IF THEYRE ANOREXIC.

You can always tell if a foid is naturally thin vs an anorexic
Shit I would still find an anorexic heroin addict hot.

0a0

Before you start screeching volcel, yeah I would still smash as long as she isn't obese. But that doesn't mean that I prefer that bodytype.

But there's a lot of users here that legit prefer overweight foids over normal or skinny ones. If they could choose, they would choose some fatty over some cute petite foid.

I don't even find fat chicks attractive or sexually appealing. I always prefer skinny foids. What's so great about them?
Desperation

thicc thighs save lives

Ofc if she's not only thicc but too fat she loses SMV but I would still smash in 99.999% of cases

some of these landwhales would break my bones by how much they weigh jfl, kice.

it's over

I don't, im super picky over other stuff like race too

fat means too many different things to different people, there's incels who think billie eilish is fat

I don't, im super picky over other stuff like race toi
race depends for me

for example I would date brown foids, but not all.
For example most that want to smash latinas want to do it because muh ass
dbf2a5edb0b99120851c97cd6e9ff4ce.jpg

I on the other hand would generally prefer more skinny foids
desktop-wallpaper-jenna-ortega-style-clothes-outfits-and-fashion•-•-celebmafia.jpg

I don't, im super picky over other stuff like race too
I’m desperate I just wanna coom if a fat white foid wanted me I would take that but I’m the same way

some users just have shitty tastes tbh
yeah we know that you would be a volcel if you try to reject a landwhale but let's say in a perfect world, would you want the girls of your dreams to be this disgusting whore ( i literally had a hard time looking at this pic even for some couple of seconds)
Reddit's 'bullies' pushed me fight my weight gain | CNN
Keto Diet - Reddit Woman Weight Loss GIF

or this
Screenshot 20230302 020306
Pin on Asian Hotties
Anna loiuse | Female clothes outfits, Fashion, Women

literally nigger tier taste if you choose the fatties

race depends for me

for example I would date brown foids, but not all.
For example most that want to smash latinas want to do it because muh ass
dbf2a5edb0b99120851c97cd6e9ff4ce.jpg

I on the other hand would generally prefer more skinny foids
desktop-wallpaper-jenna-ortega-style-clothes-outfits-and-fashion•-•-celebmafia.jpg
I would fuck decent looking women of almost any race but when it comes to a relationship i would only date a white or east asian foid, no compromise here.

Also whenever someone mentions the word latina i automatically think of chico mang lol.

yeah we know that you would be a volcel if you try to reject a landwhale but let's say in a perfect world, would you want the girls of your dreams to be this disgusting whore ( i literally had a hard time looking at this pic even for some couple of seconds)
Reddit's 'bullies' pushed me fight my weight gain | CNN's 'bullies' pushed me fight my weight gain | CNN

or this
View attachment 746892
Pin on Asian Hotties

exactly

finally someone with good taste

I would fuck decent looking women of almost any race but when it comes to a relationship i would only date a white or east asian foid, no compromise here.

Also whenever someone mentions the word latina i automatically think of chico mang lol.
@NoLooksNoLife burned it into my brain jfl
He was the guy that preferred foids more like the first of the 2 pics

He was the guy that preferred foids more like the first of the 2 pics
Liking muh booty over everything else is a low iq trait, these men are often into foids who have huge fake plastic tits and plastic asses.

High iq cels know that face>muh tits and ass.

The chubby and cute ones, not those that have an entire second stomach in their leggings and ride on a mobility scooter.

Liking muh booty over everything else is a low iq trait, these men are often into foids who have huge fake plastic tits and plastic asses.
yeah it's nigger tier
High iq cels know that face>muh tits and ass.
exactly. Of course body matters too, but I never got the appeal of "butterfaces", because I can't feel attraction if the foid has an ugly face. It's just sadly true.

If she's fat she has to have proportions. Wouldn't dat a chick with a big fat stomach no ass and long titties. But if she has a decent amount of ass/ tits and a cute face why not. Plus i imagine a chubby stomach is nice to sleep on. The problem is that these fat hoes is out of control. Due to a cucked society telling them that all bodies are perfect and disgusting shits like lizzo they no longer have low self esteem and are chad only. They went from the most underrated archetype of foid to most delusional.

Fat bitches is my favorite body type.

Any ethnic who doesn't like fat bitches is brain washed by white boomers.

Fucking fat bitches is a part of Puerto Rican culture.

Reddit's 'bullies' pushed me fight my weight gain | CNN's 'bullies' pushed me fight my weight gain | CNN

or this
View attachment 746892
Pin on Asian Hotties

Fuck man that petite white foid on the left:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

Thank you for that- saved to my images:feelsYall:.

fat bitches give better blow jobs:

Fat girls give better head

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat girl to give you head.

I'll say it again; get a fat girl to give you head.

You wouldn't trust a skinny chef right?

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life. Each time she wolfs down a quart of ice cream in one sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again. And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that last little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole. Think what that kind of suction will do to the head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you think the one who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake with a spoon is going to become an expert at shoving shit into her mouth when she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's ever said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was made with 2%. I asked for skim, this is gross." Now imagine her reaction as two weeks worth of your pent up jizz hits the back of her throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a soda straw is already an expert. She has a depth of skills you won't believe. She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat girl is the one you have to pull off your cock before your asshole inverts.

I do not like landwhales

fat bitches give better blow jobs:

Fat girls give better head

I know this is common knowledge, but if you want a mind-blowing, toe-curling blowjob that will feel as if your nuts are leaving your body through your cock-hole as you experience a head first dive into the realm of the underworld followed by a brief outer-body view through the top of your head...get a fat girl to give you head.

I'll say it again; get a fat girl to give you head.

You wouldn't trust a skinny chef right?

A fat girl has been practicing for your cock most of her life. Each time she wolfs down a quart of ice cream in one sitting, that's olympic level training in stamina. The stamina to jam shit into her mouth over and over and over again. And all the while, she's sucking the chrome off of the spoon to get that last little bit of "Americone Dream tm" into her pie hole. Think what that kind of suction will do to the head of your cock?

A skinny girl is really particular about what she puts in her mouth. Do you think the one who eats half a hotdog, nibbles on chicken wings, or drinks a milkshake with a spoon is going to become an expert at shoving shit into her mouth when she's face to face with your sweaty sack?

Imagine someone who's ever said, "ew, this caramel no-foam frappuccino was made with 2%. I asked for skim, this is gross." Now imagine her reaction as two weeks worth of your pent up jizz hits the back of her throat?

Meanwhile, the girl who eats hotdogs in two bites, sucks the meat off chicken wings, and pulls a coarse grind oreo shake through a soda straw is already an expert. She has a depth of skills you won't believe. She'll instinctively swallow your load and wonder where the rest of it is. A fat girl is the one you have to pull off your cock before your asshole inverts.
Kek is this a copypasta?

i'm 100% certain that if one day stacy tier foids suddenly started showing interest in these users, they would forget that fat foids even exist. that goes for those that show interest in trannies as well.

l'm certain that if one day stacy tier foids suddenIy started showing interst in these users, they would forget that fat foids even exist. that goes for those that would be wiIIing to fuck a tranny as weII.

i'm 100% certain that if one day stacy tier foids suddenly started showing interest in these users, they would forget that fat foids even exist. that goes for those that show interest in trannies as well.

l'm certain that if one day stacy tier foids suddenIy started showing interst in these users, they would forget that fat foids even exist. that goes for those that would be wiIIing to fuck a tranny as weII.
A lot of users think fat foids are stacy and skinny foids are becky because the skinny ones "lack ass"

A lot of users think fat foids are stacy and skinny foids are becky because the skinny ones "lack ass"
reaIIy?:feelswhat: l'II pay more attention the next time one of these chubby chasers make a thread/post :feelswhere:

If a woman is alive = stacy

I like my bitches thick and you can't me shit. You kinda sound like a fag ngl. Why would you want a foid that's built like a 14 year old boy?

I prefer thicker girls over skinny foods

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back