Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do so many people believe serious posters who write well or have an aura of maturity even if they write wuestionable stuff?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
Always look at the content. Ive known people who do this but too many fall for soecial font and chatgpt

I also dont give a fuck about hierarchy on an incel forum because i know were at the bottom of the barrel so anyone trying to act high and mighty on their kingdom of dirt i just laugh, Were all rotting subhumans.

people especially fall for shit if they relate to someones life or experiences (like sharing the same enemy)

style > content
always has been

style > content
always has been
its over

imma spam sewers and then write about my oneitis snd get called oneitiscel as opposed to simp, then ill make fun of people who say they are sexually attracted to women irl and call them simps

A lot of people have called out posters who blatantly post like they're chatgpt.

A lot of people have called out posters who blatantly post like they're chatgpt.
i mean like people who copypaste from external sources woth little critical thinkingc, not chatgpt per se

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back