Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do so many fucking soy retards think wrestlers beat boxers?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I see so many soy wrestlers coping on the internet saying that average wrestler would beat a boxer lets be real for a minute. If a boxer just jabs a wrestler one time the wrestler would fucking die "bUt DomiNant PosIT" STFU soy, striking always beats grappling and hell even a intermediate boxer would make a really good wrestler like Jordan Burroughs or Nahshon Garrett struggle which both of them have been wrestling for many years.

Btw as a former wrestler, I know because of common sense a boxer would make a wrestler cry in a MMA fight

Last edited:
agree nothing beats striking,i seen wrestlers lose to strikers

Now the Ultimate Question:
Muay thai or kickBoxing?

you might be retarded

cause it looks cool none of these priviliged upper middle class cunts have ever actually been in a fight

Didn't that turkroach wrestler khabib dominate striker mcgregor?

i'll be honest it was a boring dryhumpfest but he did win that fight. Now for BJJ I think it's a different story in a streetfight because you have to pull guard and doing that on uneven concrete is not a great idea.

Wrestling beats striking (maybe I'm coping because I'm mainly a grappler as I'm too autistic to strike properly)

Distance is a fighters fren

Didn't that turkroach wrestler khabib dominate striker mcgregor?

i'll be honest it was a boring dryhumpfest but he did win that fight. Now for BJJ I think it's a different story in a streetfight because you have to pull guard and doing that on uneven concrete is not a great idea.
For the wrestlers who use that cope

Are you Khabib? Are you a D1 wrestler who won multiple NCAA wrestling titles? Thought so.

Muay thai beats all martial arts except maybe kung fu
Thai guys are extremely physically fit, and warriors in my opinion.
They train the entire day, and also run in the morning.
It´s sad that most Asian women prefer foreigners over their own men.
Same in Europe and the US...... Most women wouldn´t mind a dating a SandNigger or JungleNigger.
Time to start appreciating your own men, and stop race mixing.
Fucking Whores....

I see so many soy wrestlers coping on the internet saying that average wrestler would beat a boxer lets be real for a minute. If a boxer just jabs a wrestler one time the wrestler would fucking die "bUt DomiNant PosIT" STFU soy, striking always beats grappling and hell even a intermediate boxer would make a really good wrestler like Jordan Burroughs or Nahshon Garrett struggle which both of them have been wrestling for many years.

Btw as a former wrestler, I know because of common sense a boxer would make a wrestler cry in a MMA fight
Wrestling is also fake and gay

For the wrestlers who use that cope

Are you Khabib? Are you a D1 wrestler who won multiple NCAA wrestling titles? Thought so.
I'm a Khabib fan simply because he has great character outside the cage and doesn't tolerate bullshit.
In terms of entertainment value, nothing beats strikers.
I could rewatch Jon Jones vs Gustafsson or Strickland vs Adesanya many times and never get bored.

Last edited:
I'm a Khabib fan simply because he has great character and doesn't tolerate bullshit.
In terms of entertainment value, nothing beats strikers.
I could rewatch Jon Jones vs Gustafsson many times and not get bored.
Was a fan*
Dude's long retired. :feelsbadman:

I don't know man it's always gonna be a good question. Imo there's no right or wrong answer. If the boxer knocks out the wrestler then obviously the boxer is better. No wrestling/jiu jitsu for you when you're knocked tf out. However if the wrestler is better and doesn't get knocked out then he's gonna win.
Source:
Khabib vs Gaethje
Khabib vs McGregor
Mcgregor vs Mendes
Sterling vs Yan 2
O'malley vs Sterling
Edwards vs Usman 2

Who do you think wins in this fight? Mayweather vs Khabib

I don't know man it's always gonna be a good question. Imo there's no right or wrong answer. If the boxer knocks out the wrestler then obviously the boxer is better. No wrestling/jiu jitsu for you when you're knocked tf out. However if the wrestler is better and doesn't get knocked out then he's gonna win.
Source:
Khabib vs Gaethje
Khabib vs McGregor
Mcgregor vs Mendes
Sterling vs Yan 2
O'malley vs Sterling
Edwards vs Usman 2
"ItS nOt MartIaL ArT vS MArtIAl ArT iTs FigHtEr vS FiGhTEr"

If this was true then a D1 NCAA wrestler would beat a muay thai guy with just 1 year of experience

"ItS nOt MartIaL ArT vS MArtIAl ArT iTs FigHtEr vS FiGhTEr"

If this was true then a D1 NCAA wrestler would beat a muay thai guy with just 1 year of experience
Well that's the thing bro....they do sometimes
And then you can say the reverse a muay thai guy could beat a wrestler with just 1 year experience

Well that's the thing bro....they do sometimes
And then you can say the reverse a muay thai guy could beat a wrestler with just 1 year experience
Any muay thai guy with 1 year of experience AND ESPECIALLY COMPETITION can fuck up any wrestler that never done a striking art before

Khabib has superior kicks because of kickboxing training so 1 leg kick would kill Floyd
"Why do so many fucking soy retards think wrestlers beat boxers?"
Khabib a wrestler bro
Mayweather is a boxer....

"Why do so many fucking soy retards think wrestlers beat boxers?"
Khabib a wrestler bro
Mayweather is a boxer....
Khabib trained striking

If he had done grappling only he wouldnt be shit