Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do so many low value guys Cuckmaxx?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Seriously, it blows my mind at how many “men” are becoming complete supplicating semi-eunuchs who think M’lady points will lead to mutual respect and sex. Dear cucks: a woman will never respect you if you’re seen as beneath her. Being a good little cuckboi is not how you get women to respect and admire you if you’re not chad.

There’s only a couple of reasons why this cuck epidemic could be happening: media brainwashing and non Chad men thinking that licking boots and kissing ass is an effective coping mechanism. Thinking that Being a feminized little bitchboy “feminist ally” is somehow a path to sex just blows my mind, and is uniquely a modern, western thing. Do you think men 80 years ago coped with being low value by doing this:
BDA59527 C530 4125 A92E 2528E9870292

In the 1940s this low T soycel would have coped with a factory job and alcohol, not progressive soy attitudes. He would have been a pretty happy betabux who got to continue his lineage at least, even if he wasn’t the most attractive guy around. In no way shape or form would he been bending the knee to women’s feelings in an attempt to break out of inceldom by incessantly agreeing with m’lady while denouncing anything and everything masculine.

And make no mistake: most of these feminist allys are just failed Nice Guys who cope with cuckmaxxing in the hope that it will get them a whiff of pussy, how many actually care about muh oppression and muh wage gap? Almost none of them.

Women don’t like submissive cuckold pansies, women like assertive dominant chads who will put them in their place if their masculinity is challenged. There is actually some truth to this redpilled sounding nonsense, believe it not, as it is a women’s nature to be submissive to a masculine, dominant male. Femininity is attracted to masculinity. Of course Chad can act like a little meek bitchboy but as long as his genetics say “masculine” that’s what will register in women’s minds. 6’3 large framed Chad can’t be unmasculine even if he was wearing a ballerina tutu.

The point is most men aren’t Chad which is why low value cucks are gravitating towards cuckmaxxing, as they think it’s a path to not dying alone as a low value worthless specimen. They couldn’t be any more wrong. Any woman with a cuck soyfriend doesn’t respect him, and these are overwhelmingly the majority of relationships that fail or turn into open relationships, and of course the cuck agrees to being in an open relationship because subliminally he knows it’s the best he can hope for, all while telling his partner “sweetie, your body your choice! If you want to get railed by masculine chads and Tyrones (because I can’t possibly provide your masculinity fix) then who am I to stop you? That would be toxic, controlling masculinity to want a monogamous relationship, you deserve the best!”

TL;DR: it blows my mind how many soycels are resorting to cuckoldmaxxing in the hopes of finally getting laid, they’re too low IQ to realize that their women aren’t attracted to them nor do they respect them in the slightest.

Last edited:
It's an option available to all men and society praises you for it. That's enough for most men. The fact that the same society is fucking laughing at you is irrelevant, you get head pats.

I am amazed how these men get pussy

If you dont worship females 24/7 people will brand you as "insane".

They don’t, and if they try, are quickly outed as undercover nice guys pretending to be “allys” to get laid. I said they cuckmaxx in an attempt to get laid which is really all it is: an attempt. These, along with ugly men, are the first to get #MeToo’d.
cuz most are white
:feelsseriously:

A male feminist is an untrustworthy weasel. It deserves skepticism and ridicule for what it’s obviously trying to do.

cuz most are white

if not

they get chad leftovers
That is true. Imagine a saudi trying lmfao i just feel so sad and ashamed for him

cuz most are white

That picture is taken in Oxford you retard, everyone is white there. It’s the whitest place in the world. Being white in Oxford is not special. Not everywhere in the world is a multiracial ghetto ffs.

That picture is taken in Oxford you retard, everyone is white there. It’s the whitest place in the world. Being white in Oxford is not special. Not everywhere in the world is a multiracial ghetto ffs.
Trying to argue with ethnic JBW copers is futile. Just add them to the good old ignore list. :feelskek:

Trying to argue with ethnic JBW copers is futile. Just add them to the good old ignore list. :feelskek:

Probably a good idea actually.

I never realised how retarded so many ethnics were until reading this board tbh.

They don't. Usually none at all, occassionally a drunk hook-up at a moment when Becky needs validation and can't get anything better, and then the next day/week she tells her friends she was raped.

Its a socio-biological adaptation to current day matriarchy . Just as jews promote multiculturalism in white bation so they can thrive among a confused, rattled and divided population, low T males biological instincts have decided that being a cuck has a higher chance of passing their DNA unlike normal and high T non chad males

When I read about poly or men donating to women online shit, I just close the tab on the browser. I can't handle it.

Makes me feel like my world ended smart phones got popular and now I'm just living in a fucked up satire.

That is true. Imagine a saudi trying lmfao i just feel so sad and ashamed for him
jfl this

I am not sandcel but it never began for SJW ethnicels
So?

By that logic, Kenya is majority black, yet BlackOps2cel got a ton of tinder matches there

Also it does not matter if majority white or not, white foids will choose an ugly white male over ethnic normie or looksmatch(doesnt mean white foid will want an whitecel tho)

When I read about poly or men donating to women online shit, I just close the tab on the browser. I can't handle it.

Makes me feel like my world ended smart phones got popular and now I'm just living in a fucked up satire.
Clown world is not a meme, it’s reality. Up is down, right is left and evil is good.

Low test / no father / social conditioning / reproductive strategy.

It's many males nature. I'm sure if foids could post here most of the users would cuck themselves for a chance to get a reply. Her inbox would be flooded with cuckery. That's probably the main reason they are banned

i feel like the brain is imploding. We had a good run and now we are melting.

A large majority of sub 8 men are weak submissive cucks to their gf or wife in order to keep her around. Anecdotally speaking I see this everywhere.

Last edited:
I won't be a cuck. If she wants something that I don't want, I won't do it.
But I would be willing to somewhat find a middle ground that's okay for both sides.
(Unless she wants to do something with another man, then she can fuck off. There will be no middleground for that).

Soymaxxing
Leftistmaxxing
Justbeingadecenthumanbeingmaxxing
Feminismmaxxing
Genderpaygapmaxxing
Imwithhermaxxing

These are all just advanced stages of Whiteknightmaxxing, its what happens to males who never get out of the Whiteknightmaxxing stage during their late teens, so when they go into their 20s, and 30s, and so on, they develop more advanced levels of Whiteknightmaxxing.

jfl this

I am not sandcel but it never began for SJW ethnicels

So?

By that logic, Kenya is majority black, yet BlackOps2cel got a ton of tinder matches there

Also it does not matter if majority white or not, white foids will choose an ugly white male over ethnic normie or looksmatch(doesnt mean white foid will want an whitecel tho)
>yet BlackOps2cel got a ton of tinder matches there
And he would create Kenyancels in the process. Same with SEA-copers. You create incels when you poach women from other societies.
>white foids will choose an ugly white male over ethnic normie or looksmatch(doesnt mean white foid will want an whitecel tho)
This is not a bad thing. Why are ethnics even going after white foids to begin with? See my statement above. Poaching women means that you create incels in that race. But that is not the point in this discussion. The real point is that foids have no problem being in harems with Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam/etc. So in the end, it doesn't matter because women will only feel attracted to 20% of men anyways.
Soymaxxing
Leftistmaxxing
Justbeingadecenthumanbeingmaxxing
Feminismmaxxing
Genderpaygapmaxxing
Imwithhermaxxing

These are all just advanced stages of Whiteknightmaxxing, its what happens to males who never get out of the Whiteknightmaxxing stage during their late teens, so when they go into their 20s, and 30s, and so on, they develop more advanced levels of Whiteknightmaxxing.
Pretty spot on. Being a cuck is the final and ultimate act of a white knight. The points made itt about lack of father figures is also on point.

They know they can't compete in a society that supports traditional gender roles, so they mistakenly believe that joining the progressive SJW left in their fight to dissolve those gender roles will give them a better chance.

Little do they know, removing those gender roles won't magically make femoids attracted to short balding skinnyfat framelets with contralto voices, thick-rimmed glasses, and massive beards clearly meant to hide recessed chins.

Jfl @cucks lol.

So gullible. So stupid.

So in the end, it doesn't matter because women will only feel attracted to 20% of men anyways.
This is the only thing I can agree with

You are right, white women choosing ugly white men should not be a problem...

If it werent for the fact that ethnic females would ALSO choose ugly white men over ethnic looksmatch

If it werent for the fact that ethnic females would ALSO choose ugly white men over ethnic looksmatch
Indeed.This enables hypergamy in ethnic females. Its why I'm against incels going to SEA, or anywhere else really, to marry and date foids. Prostitutes are different, but most SEAcels want to go there to ascend, which implies having a romantic relationship. But like I said, high SMV take them all in harams, leaving nothing for any of us. The real issue is that, globally, female value is overinflated. We should be looking for artificial competition or replacements to/for them rather than simply poaching from the cheapest source, as eventually that will dry up.

Women should not have the ability to choose who their romantic partners are. Allowing them do that was the greatest mistake in human history and a step back in evolution.

Many men see no alternative but to accept hypergamy and be submissive and conformist cucks, but that does not free them from the fact that they are still nasty and venomous cucks.

If you have bad facial bones you will always be seen as unmasculine unless you are a tallfag.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: Death Before Dishonor :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Brutal