Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do so many foids have subhuman boyfriends

• Thread starter whitemonsterdrinker
  • Start date
Brutal NT pill. People just don't get the NT pill. I see blacks that I mog but they simply have a socialcircle, thugmaxxed and are NT. If only I had those 3
I wish I was NT and socialcirclemaxxed :feelsrope:

man greycels nowadays are even more bluepilled then the greycels of serge time.if you honestly think this relationship will last when all she has to do is open up her phone and hop on tinder for 5 minutes you are crazy.

also location matters a lot.a lot of the blackpill that you see here can't be applied back home(backhome 6 feet is still amazing).i don't know if people taking the nuance out of the blackpill are just bluepilled infiltrators or edgy 15 year olds. not knowing the blackpill is fine,but man it seems to have been happening more lately.

I saw many times.

IT'S A FUCKING ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM OF THIS FORUM.

Why we don't want them on the forum?

>Because they have girlfriends and are betacucks.

But they're ugly, just like you. You can betacuck and get a gf too!

Why you don't want to betacuck? Do you think they're incels? Why do you think you're an incel and not just ugly volcel refusing to be a betacuck?

I don't advocate betacucking and don't claim their girlfriends really love them, of course. But as long as we don't solve this problem, normies will point to these cases and ugly men will be rejecting the truth that looks matter, because of your exaggerated, inconsistent claims.
Maybe where you live, but I haven’t noticed ugly guys with attractive foids. Maybe for boomers and older people, but not for zoomers like me.

Poland and they were young.

>inb4 Poland is based and not degenerated
Polish foids in Polish incelosphere have the opinion of being a mix of the worst features of Western and Eastern foids, male suicides to female suicides ratio in Poland is the worst in the whole Europe, soy countries stay green while Poland is red.
Well it’s not the case in NYC where I am stuck. Compared to the shithole I live in, Poland is based and not degenerated.

What's his peen size? If on top of being tall, he also has 8+ incher then it's not surprising why this foid is into him

You can tell many here are shut-ins not only in IRL but socially online also.

Like OP says, if you're connected any way at all with social media you would have noticed also things like the OP. I have seen MANY ugly guys with attractive gfs plastered all over Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Also, saying "hurr durr if you believe that then why don't you go get yourself a hot gf" is REAL Low IQ retard shit, that actually makes me cringe that an incel could be such a retard. You don't know how long that guy has known that girl, you don't know what family he comes from, he could have known that girls since they were both 5 years old. That is the kind of experience/bond that is IMPOSSIBLE for any poster here to recreate, even with Chad looks it would be impossible.
Careful, @nice_try will get mad at you for using common sense.

@nice_try oh look, someone else with the same observations as me.
This greycel is just as low iq as you. I already educated you on this topic, so why tag me?

Nobody denies that girls sometimes can have ugly or average boyfriends.
It's usually referred to as "betabuxxing", even though foids can also date ugly/average guys for other advantages than money. For example:

- She will date the smart guy, so he can help her study.
[UWSL]- She will date the rich guy, so he buys her new clothes and jewlery.[/UWSL]
- She will date the asian guy, because she always wanted to travel to asia.
- She will date the social guy, so she can get access to the social circles.
etc.

These foids are leeching off those ugly/average guys. It's not genuine sexual attraction. Genuine sexual attraction only exists for good looking tall males (Chads/Chadlites)
/// I cannot believe that I have to explain absolute beginner blackpill BASICS like that, the state of this forum ....

And as other based blackpilled users already told you bluepilled reddit infiltrators:
Foids dating low end males for advantages is not the norm. The norm is that foids go for good looking tall males (Chads/Chadlites) because that's what attracts them (again absolute blackpill beginner knowledge). But yes, if a foid is desperate to get a certain advantage, she will date an ugly/average guy for that. This is the exception, tho and you are cherrypicking.
cherry picking and bluepilled shit

Also:
OP told us the height of the guy and made himself look like the low iq retard he is. He claims the dude is a subhuman, but then hetells us that the dude is tall ..... A tall guy cannot be subhuman, so OP is a misleading retard.

Careful, @nice_try will get mad at you for using common sense.
Anyone who calls other incels here "shut-ins" or "basement-dwellers" deserves an instant permaban and is not to be taken seriously.

I wish I was NT and socialcirclemaxxed :feelsrope:
Tbh. That was all I needed. Thugmaxxed would have helped aswell. In my opinion being a failed normie is worse than being incel. Failed normies had a chance and failed,and so watched they're peers succeed. Incel could sit back and relax knowing it never even began

why do so many foids have subhuman boyfriends​

—> OP posts one example with a 6feet+ dude.
:smonk:

>joined feb 3
>13 posts
Hi, IT!

Its a normie world and you ain't part of it

Wow you're more retarded than I am

5'9 - 6'1 = normie height
6'2 - 6'3 = meh tall but still a notable halo
6'4+ = mogger
1645059547820-png.1546851