Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do So Many Female Students Suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Title, I see this on the news all the time and it's annoying as fuck, anyone know why?

Can't say I've seen much of this but it's because females were not meant to go to school or work. They can't handle any of it.

Idk. Young female is the highest form of existence.

Can you give a source? Always thought dudes commit more suicides

Barely and Female Students commit suicide and if they are, It’s because they can’t get Chad

Because tic tacs are easily acquired .

Because they don't talk about the male suicides which are the huge majority.

ScreenShot007.jpg

It will only get worse for us males.

For the few females that do it's because they're so used to having life on easy mode all their lives that when something slightly unsettling happens to them they make a big deal of it. Rarely do they actually manage to kill themselves though, it's usually just a call for attention.

Last edited:
she's good looking - other girls call her whore - she kills herself

she's ugly - other girls call her ugly - she kills herself

she's fat - other girls call her fat - she kills herself

she wants chad - chad rejects her - she kills herself

teenage girls are fragile as fuck

Never heard of it happening but if it does it's because partner #27 broke up with them (Hurts their ego, not their heart) or several of their thousands of nudes were leaked.

Because they realize that sex with any man but an incel is a mistake

"so many?" have you checked the stats?

ScreenShot007.jpg

...and people still deny that things are getting worse. Just lol

ScreenShot007.jpg

For the few females that do it's because they're so used to having life on easy mode all their lives that when something slightly unsettling happens to them they make a big deal of it. Rarely do they actually manage to kill themselves though, it's usually just a call for attention.

Also because they didn't have an icecream bucket close by.

It's a lie. The cuck media pushes that women are in danger when MEN are the ones killing themselves at a much higher rate.

Student = past of her prime (>16yo).

Never heard of it happening but if it does it's because partner #27 broke up with them (Hurts their ego, not their heart) or several of their thousands of nudes were leaked.

Oh no, people finally have pics proving what a slut I am. I engaged in this behavior, but I had no choice!

I always lol at your thing for number 27, or "27th in line" as you often say.

What's even more worst is the fact that male suicide is seen as a joke. I've seen so many facebook/twitter posts about some female having depression and she gets a fuck ton of attention. While the male ones have barely any.

Females committing suicide are a minority. It's mostly men who commit suicide.

ScreenShot007.jpg

Female suicides are just overreported. Male suicides are the real problem. This is the gender gap they never talk about.

I also find it interesting how this gap got so big after the Sexual Revolution. I wonder why.

Lol @ OP bluepill

78% of all suicides are MEN

nothing more need be said

ScreenShot007.jpg

OP ethered by facts and stats. Is op from OpenRelationshipTears?

"so many?" have you checked the stats?

...and people still deny that things are getting worse. Just lol

It's a redpilling diagram indeed

however, just like I always say, incel was the absolute WORST in the 70s, 80s and 90s

I always lol @ idiots that go on about how smartphones and Tinder was worst phase for incels
Lol no idiots in the 80s if you were incel (which many were) roping was about the ONLY thing to do
you could not vent on forums and the like, meet like minded ppl online

Look at the suicide rate during that time, only oldcels will know the true hell that it was

Femoid suicides are over reported, and male suicides are underreported.

A cute college femoid ropes - OMG she was so beautiful and talented and everyone's sunshine, goddamn you cruel world for driving her over the edge, oh noes, how can we shower femoids in even more validation?

A guy ropes - eh, another boy damaged by toxic masculinity, who cares, men die all the time, and anyway, nobody really knew him, he was kinda creepy, probably one of those video gamer guys, at least he didn't shoot up the school, anyway who cares move on.

I don't think they do honestly.