Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What do I do to nigger weed dealer always raising price

JFL! This is the most random thing i read today.

Let's face the truth: The drug world is an incredibly animalistic enviroment run by NT predators.
It's already too late since that nigger has sensed your weaknesses damn well, so he's going to keep manipulating and cucking you further.
Since you are an autistic and ultra high inhib incel you literally can't do ANYTHING to change the situation, besides continue being the hungry and submissive faggot that you are. It's incredibly rare meeting dealers who are human beings that won't take advantage of you. They exist, but they are a goldmine.

I learned the hard way and have been ordering my drugs through the darknet ever since, It's easier than you might think. Unless you do not wish to keep being cucked by lowlife scum any further, Just learn how to use TOR, setup a PGP encryption, open a cryptowallet and choose between the 2 the drug markets listen on tor.taxi (i recommend the first one).
What to do if you are too low IQ to use TOR properly ?

You bigoted piece of garbage racism/hate speech will not be tolerated it is the worst crime you commit ((((we)))) will make sure you die alone for that :feelsLSD:
You don't control shit nig

What to do if you are too low IQ to use TOR properly ?
Trust me, it's incredibly easy to set up TOR to access darknet markets man. There are tons of tutorials on YouTube.

Grow your own and find another dealer

Stop buying drugs from niggers

@DarkStarDownBad

how much you pay for a gram?

He always tried to add 5 or 10 on the price, annoying nigger. How do I make him give me proper price and fuck off with more money.
He’s getting over on you rob him or just stop going to him

Stop smoking goyflower

Fuck to u bitch I'm not a junkie I know how to do these dirty nigger dealers I'm gonna ignore this fag for weeks then hit him with the Im only paying 65 he was asking for 75 for a jungle boys pack
Jungle boys my ass you’re smoking shit grown in an attic in Bradford

Jungle boys my ass you’re smoking shit grown in an attic in Bradford
Shut the fuck up fag I know the difference between nigger weed and Jew weed thsi is Jew weed grown by jewboy of jungle boys

If he is a curry offer him pictures of white gurl ankles, and he will drop the price