Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Do Short People Hate Me Because I’m Tall?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Rainbow Six R6 GIF by G2 Esports

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/14w4ctb/why_do_shorter_people_hate_on_me_for_being_above/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

>Why do poor people hate me because I was born rich?

>Why do slaves hate me because I was born the Plantation Master’s son?

>Why do kids with cancer hate me because I don’t have cancer?

Gee, maybe it’s because they’re reminded everyday that they’re genetic dogshit by everyone while you get constantly praised for something completely fucking random.

Why do these retards post the same shit over and over again?

>Hurr, why do shorties think being tall is so fucking great?

>Holy fuck, I love being tall so much.

>Fucking airline seats

All r/tall does is hate on manlets, get sexually harassed by hot women, and apparently ride on airplanes every fucking day since it’s such a constant issue for them.

Gee, maybe it’s because they’re reminded everyday that they’re genetic dogshit by everyone while you get constantly praised for something completely fucking random.
not all short height is genetic though, many people have stunted their height through bad environment

Apparently when you're tall, you get to go on airplane rides everyday.

not all short height is genetic though, many people have stunted their height through bad environment
Many people is a stretch, especially in the West.

Stunted height due to malnutrition is almost eradicated in the West.

I deserve reparations as a manlet

Rainbow Six R6 GIF by G2 Esports

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/14w4ctb/why_do_shorter_people_hate_on_me_for_being_above/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

>Why do poor people hate me because I was born rich?

>Why do slaves hate me because I was born the Plantation Master’s son?

>Why do kids with cancer hate me because I don’t have cancer?

Why do these retards post the same shit over and over again?

>Hurr, why do shorties think being tall is so fucking great?

>Holy fuck, I love being tall so much.

>Fucking airline seats

All r/tall does is hate on manlets, get sexually harassed by hot women, and apparently ride on airplanes every fucking day since it’s such a constant issue for them.

because you are a fakecel.
you can go gym.

i am 5'5. gym will never help me

Apparently when you're tall, you get to go on airplane rides everyday.
And also riding in really small cars because I guess tall people aren’t allowed to choose what car they buy.

Many people is a stretch, especially in the West.

Stunted height due to malnutrition is almost eradicated in the West.
its not just malnutrition it can also be lack of sleep and LDARing constantly through puberty

its not just malnutrition it can also be lack of sleep and LDARing constantly through puberty
You have to be severely missing sleep for it to affect height, and highly lazy as well.

and apparently ride on airplanes every fucking day since it’s such a constant issue for them.
everytime those scum mention this and act like they are complete victims because of it those filth are so retarded its beyond me.

I have never been on a plane in my whole fucking life but apparently its daily occurrence for them and muh no space for legs is end of a world i want to behead those tallniggers so much its unreal

Tallfags get an easy pass, I see foids at 511 all the time

Being tall gives you back pain and having to always pick up things for others when they don't reach shelves is a bother :rolleyes:.

My main reason is they constantly brag about their height but if you mention it, they downplay the importance of it right away. Fake humbleness is irritating.

Tallfag: "Hahaha youre so short, manlet. Below 6 foot? Can you even say youre a man? More like a small child".
Manlet: "Fuck off"
Tallfag: "What is this napoleon complex? Why are short people so aggressive and short tempered?"

Being tall gives you back pain and having to always pick up things for others when they don't reach shelves is a bother :rolleyes:.
I'm short and suffer unreal back pain regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back