Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do serbs act like jews

Did Jasenovac happen

• Total voters
Yes, and I love every time I'm reminded of that:feelzez:.

1675706213494693.gif

OK, that's enough joking for this thread, I'm going to be serious now...

This is true, but really, it just scratches the surface. When you look at it in a wider perspective, the entire story of Germans in EE during WWII is pretty much the ultimate proof that permanent multiculturalism where the minority hangs onto its identity instead of assimilating just doesn't work in the long run.

The Germans were in EE for centuries by that point. Ever since the Ostsiedlung started in the early middle ages which, btw, I consider to be the single biggest mistakes Slavs have ever made in history. And what happened during those centuries? Sure, there was a lot of peaceful coexistence and so on, but ultimately, the Germans didn't assimilate, kept an identity separate from those of the people they lived amongst, and, when there wasn't peaceful coexistence, they started oppressing the natives (and sometimes the natives oppressed them, it admittedly went both ways.)

I'll admit, I'm not too knowledgeable on the ethnic relations in the other medieval Slavic countries, which I guess would be a lot more in their favor considering that they had their own sovereign countries where they dominated, but I've been doing a deep dive into what medieval Slovakia (Upper Hungary during those times) was like, and it's fucking bizarre. You had German-controlled cities passing Jim Crow-style anti-miscegenation laws banning intermarriage between Germans and Slovaks, banning Slovaks and other non-Germans from settling in them (including one city which started by banning Slovaks and Poles from moving into it, then Czechs and Hungarians a few years later when they started to move there, and so on until basically all non-Germans were banned from there) and so on.

Basically, after centuries, Germans in EE still saw themselves as separate people from their Slavic neighbours... and then WWII came. A unified, German empire guided by an explicitly German supremacist ideology invaded EE. What did the Germans who have lived in EE for centuries do? Did they decide to resist the invaders and side with the people their families have lived next to and among for almost a thousand years?

Nope. Not at all. By all accounts, after the Nazis started putting their theory into practice and kicking Slavs from their jobs and so on, the German natives started flocking to the occupied cities to take those jobs and otherwise support the invaders. Not even almost a millenium of them living here was enough to make them feel like locals and get them to not turn traitor the moment their co-ethnics invaded.

This despite the fact that Germans and West Slavs are obviously very similar genetically, with the language and culture being the only real differences, and yet... this is what happened. The implications are insane when you look at how many countries are now mass importing completely different groups of immigrants and not even encouraging them to assimilate:worryfeels:.
The Teutonic order was raiding Polish lands until the combined Polish-Lithuanian army crushed them at Grunwald.

The Teutonic order was raiding Polish lands until the combined Polish-Lithuanian army crushed them at Grunwald.
Yup, that too. Quite chilling thinking about just how big and important that battle was, just about everyone around both Poland-Lithuania and the Teutonic order was involved in some capacity as well.

Constantly crying about muh jasenovac and muh 1 serbillion even though there isn't much evidence that it happened and even if it did serbs inflate the numbers greatly this is kike behaviour tbh

Just let the Serbs do that to Croatia and call it even. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

And all parties involved should androcide all Gypsy men and make their toilets into permaslaves.

Jasenovac happend but Serbs did Srebrenica, idk why you south slavs are so bloodthirsty, Among us Northern Slavs the Ukrainians with Bandera are the only kind of radical nationalism.
srebrnica was a good thing
many sandniggers died :)

Just let the Serbs do that to Croatia and call it even. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

And all parties involved should androcide all Gypsy men and make their toilets into permaslaves.

All Gypsy men are Gypsycels, no way anyone that brown ever had sex.

All Gypsy men are Gypsycels, no way anyone that brown ever had sex.
i hate cigans so much
they act like they are big shit and cry racism when somebody stabs them for talking too much shit

Yup, that too. Quite chilling thinking about just how big and important that battle was, just about everyone around both Poland-Lithuania and the Teutonic order was involved in some capacity as well.
Poland and Lithuania were allies but still seperate countries, the commonweath was created like 200 years later if i remember correctly.

But yes it was very important, it was the start of Poland as an important player in Central and Eastern europe, Tbh the alliance with Lithuania had some downsides, Poland and Russia became enemies because the Lithuanians dragged us into their conflicts with Russia which caused alot of problems in the future.

Poland and Lithuania were allies but still seperate countries, the commonweath was created like 200 years later if i remember correctly.

But yes it was very important, it was the start of Poland as an important player in Central and Eastern europe, Tbh the alliance with Lithuania had some downsides, Poland and Russia became enemies because the Lithuanians dragged us into their conflicts with Russia which caused alot of problems in the future.
Ah, I see, OK:feelsokman::yes:.