Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do serbs act like jews

Did Jasenovac happen

• Total voters
CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Constantly crying about muh jasenovac and muh 1 serbillion even though there isn't much evidence that it happened and even if it did serbs inflate the numbers greatly this is kike behaviour tbh

serbs are burek makers for turks

also everyone raped everyone in balkans why those idiots cant just shut the fuck up dedsrs

Niko Bellic tho

Fuck the Serbs, they hold Bulgarian lands.

thumb.jpg
thumb.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Serbs are krypto Jews probably.

Jasenovac happend but Serbs did Srebrenica, idk why you south slavs are so bloodthirsty, Among us Northern Slavs the Ukrainians with Bandera are the only kind of radical nationalism.

Why do balkanoids spend so much time larping as some meme ethnicity and pretending like their neighbours aren't 99% the same dna

Why do balkanoids spend so much time larping as some meme ethnicity and pretending like their neighbours aren't 99% the same dna
@12 Years a Rotter as a balkanshit what do you think

indded. To everyone who isn't Balkan, a Croat/Serb/Bosniak whatever is the same shit
also everyone raped everyone in balkans why those idiots cant just shut the fuck up dedsrs
yup 100%. They're similar to the shitskin curries who argue over muh Allah/muh Vishnu/Muh cow worship pajeets.

@SerbBurekConsoomer opinions?

And you can tell that all these ethnicities are so fake. They broke off from Yugoslavia cuz muh nationalism, muh sovereignty. Only to join EU and become complete subjects of Globohomo economic hegemony at the end.

@SerbBurekConsoomer opinions?
And you can tell that all these ethnicities are so fake. They broke off from Yugoslavia cuz muh nationalism, muh sovereignty. Only to join EU and become complete subjects of Globohomo economic hegemony at the end.
"But, but our neighbours are jews/nazis/warcriminel/bad goyim"
Globohomo won in the end. And now what?
We balkans represent true mentalcels because we are so retarded that we cope with hate towards our neighbours. We speak the same language, experience spread of degeneracy and consequences of massive hypergamy.
I sometimes joke about croats because they are like bri'ish slavs. I don't hate anyone and I don't care about jasenovac because IT IS OVER.
In last 100 years height in western balkans increased for 16 cm or 6.3 inches. West balkans were already mogging other parts of europe, but it continued increasing very quickly. Coping with hate is just a consequence of hypergamous behavior and our men not having future, family, purpose etc.

As soon as possible we will take revenge again on lgbt westeners and tatar goatfuckers

Jasenovac happend but Serbs did Srebrenica, idk why you south slavs are so bloodthirsty, Among us Northern Slavs the Ukrainians with Bandera are the only kind of radical nationalism.
After the WW2 Germans were expelled from Poland and Chechoslovakia in a cruel manner. I have even read that Poles and Czechs killed 1million and 0.5 million Germans.

After the WW2 Germans were expelled from Poland and Chechoslovakia in a cruel manner. I have even read that Poles and Czechs killed 1million and 0.5 million Germans.
Well they did kill millions of slavs and wanted to genocide us, something like 30% of the Belarussian population was killed, can't say i feel bad for the Germans.

Yes, and I love every time I'm reminded of that:feelzez:.

1675706213494693.gif

OK, that's enough joking for this thread, I'm going to be serious now...

Well they did kill millions of slavs and wanted to genocide us, something like 30% of the Belarussian population was killed, can't say i feel bad for the Germans.
This is true, but really, it just scratches the surface. When you look at it in a wider perspective, the entire story of Germans in EE during WWII is pretty much the ultimate proof that permanent multiculturalism where the minority hangs onto its identity instead of assimilating just doesn't work in the long run.

The Germans were in EE for centuries by that point. Ever since the Ostsiedlung started in the early middle ages which, btw, I consider to be the single biggest mistakes Slavs have ever made in history. And what happened during those centuries? Sure, there was a lot of peaceful coexistence and so on, but ultimately, the Germans didn't assimilate, kept an identity separate from those of the people they lived amongst, and, when there wasn't peaceful coexistence, they started oppressing the natives (and sometimes the natives oppressed them, it admittedly went both ways.)

I'll admit, I'm not too knowledgeable on the ethnic relations in the other medieval Slavic countries, which I guess would be a lot more in their favor considering that they had their own sovereign countries where they dominated, but I've been doing a deep dive into what medieval Slovakia (Upper Hungary during those times) was like, and it's fucking bizarre. You had German-controlled cities passing Jim Crow-style anti-miscegenation laws banning intermarriage between Germans and Slovaks, banning Slovaks and other non-Germans from settling in them (including one city which started by banning Slovaks and Poles from moving into it, then Czechs and Hungarians a few years later when they started to move there, and so on until basically all non-Germans were banned from there) and so on.

Basically, after centuries, Germans in EE still saw themselves as separate people from their Slavic neighbours... and then WWII came. A unified, German empire guided by an explicitly German supremacist ideology invaded EE. What did the Germans who have lived in EE for centuries do? Did they decide to resist the invaders and side with the people their families have lived next to and among for almost a thousand years?

Nope. Not at all. By all accounts, after the Nazis started putting their theory into practice and kicking Slavs from their jobs and so on, the German natives started flocking to the occupied cities to take those jobs and otherwise support the invaders. Not even almost a millenium of them living here was enough to make them feel like locals and get them to not turn traitor the moment their co-ethnics invaded.

This despite the fact that Germans and West Slavs are obviously very similar genetically, with the language and culture being the only real differences, and yet... this is what happened. The implications are insane when you look at how many countries are now mass importing completely different groups of immigrants and not even encouraging them to assimilate:worryfeels:.

1675706213494693.gif

This is true, but really, it just scratches the surface. When you look at it in a wider perspective, the entire story of Germans in EE during WWII is pretty much the ultimate proof that permanent multiculturalism where the minority hangs onto its identity instead of assimilating just doesn't work in the long run.

The Germans were in EE for centuries by that point. Ever since the Ostsiedlung started in the early middle ages which, btw, I consider to be the single biggest mistakes Slavs have ever made in history. And what happened during those centuries? Sure, there was a lot of peaceful coexistence and so on, but ultimately, the Germans didn't assimilate, kept an identity separate from those of the people they lived amongst, and, when there wasn't peaceful coexistence, they started oppressing the natives (and sometimes the natives oppressed them, it admittedly went both ways.)

I'll admit, I'm not too knowledgeable on the ethnic relations in the other medieval Slavic countries, which I guess would be a lot more in their favor considering that they had their own sovereign countries where they dominated, but I've been doing a deep dive into what medieval Slovakia (Upper Hungary during those times) was like, and it's fucking bizarre. You had German-controlled cities passing Jim Crow-style anti-miscegenation laws banning intermarriage between Germans and Slovaks, banning Slovaks and other non-Germans from settling in them (including one city which started by banning Slovaks and Poles from moving into it, then Czechs and Hungarians a few years later when they started to move there, and so on until basically all non-Germans were banned from there) and so on.

Basically, after centuries, Germans in EE still saw themselves as separate people from their Slavic neighbours... and then WWII came. A unified, German empire guided by an explicitly German supremacist ideology invaded EE. What did the Germans who have lived in EE for centuries do? Did they decide to resist the invaders and side with the people their families have lived next to and among for almost a thousand years?

Nope. Not at all. By all accounts, after the Nazis started putting their theory into practice and kicking Slavs from their jobs and so on, the German natives started flocking to the occupied cities to take those jobs and otherwise support the invaders. Not even almost a millenium of them living here was enough to make them feel like locals and get them to not turn traitor the moment their co-ethnics invaded.

This despite the fact that Germans and West Slavs are obviously very similar genetically, with the language and culture being the only real differences, and yet... this is what happened. The implications are insane when you look at how many countries are now mass importing completely different groups of immigrants and not even encouraging them to assimilate:worryfeels:.
I also don't feel much sympathy for what the red army did in berlin.

I also don't feel much sympathy for what the red army did in Berlin.
'It was the first few days after taking Berlin. The wind carried the scent of springtime and of dead animals. There were corpses of half-skinned horses at the end of the street. There were the ruins of an airplane without wings. German women in colorful kerchiefs, red lips, and painted eyebrows sold themselves in the cellars of ruins for a soldier's bread ration: „Come here, Russki, good, good...”
...The next morning a young Pole said to Menakhen: 'The Germans murdered us. The Ukrainians tortured us. And I'm gonna rape those blond, blue-eyed 'Aryans'. I'm gonna do everything that Hitler forbade.”

Before Berlin fell, the German general staff had arranged orgies in their comfortable bunkers, which had special ventilation, upholstered furniture, separate quarters, and a common amusement room. ... Blond, blue-eyed women had their hair carefully curled or coiffed up in a radiant braid. The place reeked of the scent of women, their sweat, their perfumes, and champagne.
Couples dissapeared, staggering down the long, dark corridors;... drunken mugs, eyes blood-red from drinking...and fear...and the half-naked women...and the Shadow of Death. The besotted Elsas and Gerdas tottered in their arms.
It finally happened. Soviet troops broke into the bunkers.
Oh, God, don't punish these men of the Volga for that wanton night of murder and rape. If You had been there that night, You would have covered your face and been silent, like me'.

Last edited:
They are a poor imitation of Jews but the kicker is both Serbia and Kosovo are on good terms with Israel

'It was the first few days after taking Berlin. The wind carried the scent of springtime and of dead animals. There were corpses of half-skinned horses at the end of the street. There were the ruins of an airplane without wings. German women in colorful kerchiefs, red lips, and painted eyebrows sold themselves in the cellars of ruins for a soldier's bread ration: „Come here, Russki, good, good...”
...The next morning a young Pole said to Menakhen: 'The Germans murdered us. The Ukrainians tortured us. And I'm gonna rape those blond, blue-eyed 'Aryans'. I'm gonna do everything that Hitler forbade.”

Before Berlin fell, the German general staff had arranged orgies in their comfortable bunkers, which had special ventilation, upholstered furniture, separate quarters, and a common amusement room. ... Blond, blue-eyed women had their hair carefully curled or coiffed up in a radiant braid. The place reeked of the scent of women, their sweat, their perfumes, and champagne.
Couples dissapeared, staggering down the long, dark corridors;... drunken mugs, eyes blood-red from drinking...and fear...and the half-naked women...and the Shadow of Death. The besotted Elsas and Gerdas tottered in their arms.
It finally happened. Soviet troops broke into the bunkers.
Oh, God, don't punish these men of the Volga for that wanton night of murder and rape. If You had been there that night, You would have covered your face and been silent, like me'.
Conclusion: Sex is the most important thing in life, power and wealth gurantee your and your groups access to sex at the same time denying others and their group, after all, all culture and heritage are born of it

Conclusion: Sex is the most important thing in life, power and wealth gurantee your and your groups access to sex at the same time denying others and their group, after all, all culture and heritage are born of it
:feelsbadman:

Weak people or peope 'not made for this world' usually cope with spirituality, 'serving others', 'bettering the world' while strong and powerful just do that they want and can (fuck, oppress others, fight for their place under the sun ).
Maybe I just don't have enough conscience but its very hard for me to believe in absolute ethics, religious and moral teachings. Even in nature, the weak ones are culled out.

Weak people or peope 'not made for this world' usually cope with spirituality, 'serving others', 'bettering the world' while strong and powerful just do that they want and can (fuck, oppress others, fight for their place under the sun ).
Maybe I just don't have enough conscience but its very hard for me to believe in absolute ethics, religious and moral teachings. Even in nature, the weak ones are culled out.
If you really wanna know what this world is all about, look at animals and not at humans, look for what animals fight and die and live and eat for, they can't lie, they have no reason to lie.

If you really wanna know what this world is all about, look at animals and not at humans, look for what animals fight and die and live and eat for, they can't lie, they have no reason to lie.
True but the difference between animals and humans still exist. Even if you see humans as animals. Animals can't create artifical things, culture and civilization. They can't control their impulses. For majority of humans, its impossible to return to the 'wild' state. since the existence of Ancient Egypt and Mesopothamia, 'organized' societies will always have an advantage over 'uncivilized' groups like tribes.

1675706213494693.gif

Bookmarked

@ADHD_cel @Swagpilled @Whitefeminineboy @der_komische @Rotter @Praise the Sun @DepravedAndDeprived @IceStorm @Luzifer @Gott _mit _uns94

Last edited:

1675706213494693.gif

I don't have time to read rn, but I care alot about this topic as my grandparents were involved in it. this topic is HATED in the west. nobody knows about it, and last time I searched it I couldn't even find anything about it. They hate if people know the other sides also commited atrocious crimes. Because if the retard normie gets shown that the "good" guys commited crimes on the same level they did as germany, they couldn't paint themselves as the good guys anymore and have a scapegoat for everything that happened during ww2. as it is now, they can just put everything that happened ever onto the shoulders of germany

I don't have time to read rn, but I care alot about this topic as my grandparents were involved in it. this topic is HATED in the west. nobody knows about it, and last time I searched it I couldn't even find anything about it. They hate if people know the other sides also commited atrocious crimes. Because if the retard normie gets shown that the "good" guys commited crimes on the same level they did as germany, they couldn't paint themselves as the good guys anymore and have a scapegoat for everything that happened during ww2. as it is now, they can just put everything that happened ever onto the shoulders of germany
Yeah, normies hate anything that isn't as black-and-white morality-wise as the movies they consume. Anything fictional that has even a bit of real-world complexity and greyness is barely digestible to them, never mind real-world history with all its complexity.

Anyways, the more I read about the history of the region and all the ethnic conflicts it has seen over the centuries, the more I'm honestly convinced that this stuff was the best solution, at least in the short term. Nasty and brutal for sure, but with all the ethnic hatred that had just boiled over and was still at its peak, there was really no alternative to simply seperating the various groups and letting them live with minimal contact with each other, at least for a few decades.

Yeah, normies hate anything that isn't as black-and-white morality-wise as the movies they consume. Anything fictional that has even a bit of real-world complexity and greyness is barely digestible to them, never mind real-world history with all its complexity.

Anyways, the more I read about the history of the region and all the ethnic conflicts it has seen over the centuries, the more I'm honestly convinced that this stuff was the best solution, at least in the short term. Nasty and brutal for sure, but with all the ethnic hatred that had just boiled over and was still at its peak, there was really no alternative to simply seperating the various groups and letting them live with minimal contact with each other, at least for a few decades.
Idk what sources you were reading but i garantee you that they were not being honest. The hostility was purely coming from the western slavs and the only best solution is removing them. Everything in that place was made by germans, the cities, the infrastructure, the production plants and companies, every bit of it. The only fair way would have been to destroy and remove the aggressor, which were and are the poles and czechs. If the goal was truly to keep ehtnicities seperates then it would have been no problem. Could have just not given 800 year old German cities with 99 percent Germans living in them to hostile subhuman slavs governments. But that's what the allies did after ww1. After that even the least moral person would still agree that if somebody would have to leave the place it would be the low iq aggressive slav mongrels and not the people that literally created the place, just based on common sense.

Idk what sources you were reading but i garantee you that they were not being honest. The hostility was purely coming from the western slavs and the only best solution is removing them. Everything in that place was made by germans, the cities, the infrastructure, the production plants and companies, every bit of it. The only fair way would have been to destroy and remove the aggressor, which were and are the poles and czechs. If the goal was truly to keep ehtnicities seperates then it would have been no problem. Could have just not given 800 year old German cities with 99 percent Germans living in them to hostile subhuman slavs governments. But that's what the allies did after ww1. After that even the least moral person would still agree that if somebody would have to leave the place it would be the low iq aggressive slav mongrels and not the people that literally created the place, just based on common sense.
Are you Slav?

Well phenotypically i think i look more slavic than anything but i am not a pole or anything like that and i find their nature and behaviour disgusting.
Some EE nations are even worse than Slavs.

partially true, Bosnians are unironic Turkish rapebabies, no one considers them actually Slavic. Serbs and Croats are similar, Croats might have more German/Italian admixture than Serbs, but the issue is more religious than anything. Slovenes have a shitload of German admixture due to Austrian rule, never were under occupation by the ottomans as well.

Some EE nations are even worse than Slavs.
From a perspective of someone who understands the history of central europe, there is absolutely nothing worse than slavic filth.

Idk what sources you were reading but i garantee you that they were not being honest.
Fair enough, I mean obviously all sources have their own agendas, but historical records aren't really hard to pretty correctly interpret. If, say, you see that some town had its politics consistently dominated by one group, with said group constantly trying to limit the immigration of members of another group, and then suddenly that another group became the dominant one, it's pretty easy to see that a Little Replacement had just happened there, whether the town was originally majority German, Slavic, or whatever.

The hostility was purely coming from the western slavs and the only best solution is removing them. Everything in that place was made by germans, the cities, the infrastructure, the production plants and companies, every bit of it. The only fair way would have been to destroy and remove the aggressor, which were and are the poles and czechs. Could have just not given 800 year old German cities with 99 percent Germans living in them to hostile subhuman slavs governments. But that's what the allies did after ww1. After that even the least moral person would still agree that if somebody would have to leave the place it would be the low iq aggressive slav mongrels and not the people that literally created the place, just based on common sense.
Tbh, that entire border area between Germans, Czechs and Poles is historically so disputed the best solution would probably be to make it an entire new entity controlled by the UN or whatever:feelshaha:. Yeah, as I touched on in my original post, after the Ostsiedlung started, those areas were dominated by Germans for centuries, but let's not forget that they were also dominated for centuries before that by Slavs. The dukes of Mecklenburg, for example, were descended from the Obodrites's ruling dynasty, which is actually quite crazy when you think about it as this one dynasty has ruled those same lands from literal dark age tribalism up to the First World War:worryfeels::feelsmega::giga:, and pretty sizable areas of eastern Germany are dominated by Slavic toponyms.

If the goal was truly to keep ehtnicities seperates then it would have been no problem.
That should've been the goal from the absolute start centuries ago, but it wasn't. That's the problem:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

From a perspective of someone who understands the history of central europe, there is absolutely nothing worse than slavic filth.
Why do you hate Slavs so much?
Do you think Balts, Hungarians, Romanians are better?
I'm not even talking about Balkan nations such as Albanians who are known for their criminality.

Can you do a TL;DR of the serbo-croatian war?

partially true, Bosnians are unironic Turkish rapebabies, no one considers them actually Slavic. Serbs and Croats are similar, Croats might have more German/Italian admixture than Serbs, but the issue is more religious than anything. Slovenes have a shitload of German admixture due to Austrian rule, never were under occupation by the ottomans as well.
Other way round Bosnians were treated well because they converted while Turks enjoyed the Serbian women.

Why do you hate Slavs so much?
Do you think Balts, Hungarians, Romanians are better?
I'm not even talking about Balkan nations such as Albanians who are known for their criminality.
Are you a slav?

It did happen but they should just get over it & stop guilting & shaming Croats over it. Serbia also did bad things during it's history also. Serbia did the Srebrenica massacre.

Serbs are kikes that should be exterminated so subhuman i wouldnt use them as slave labour