Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do rices have lower SMV than blacks?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Like, rices skull looks more caucasian than the black one, rices got: non wide nose, less UEE than blacks and straight hair. Otherwise blacks have uglier noses, more UEE and curly hair. So how rices have lower SMV than blacks? Doesn't make sense

Height Jaw and Dick

They don't have flat faces, they don't have bugged out recessed eyes, they have better brow ridges, they have better media representation , they have better height, frame and higher T+low inhib

And their women are not total fucking whores, thats why blacks haver higher smv

TAKE THE DICKPILL

@Ropemaxx @nihility

They don't have flat faces, they don't have bugged out recessed eyes, they have better brow ridges, they have better media representation , they have better height, frame and higher T+low inhib

This is true, but blacks have more bugged and recessed eyes than rices

Black women have the highest number of STDs, they're bigger whores than Asian,Curry and White Foids combined. I'm not sure what gave you the idea black women aren't whores, they're the biggest whores of all foids.

I have already But There is Probably more than that when it comes to asians. They are weak, feminine and soft as a feather. No sexual dimorphism
There's not much sexual dimorphism between black men and black women sadly.

Like, rices skull looks more caucasian than the black one, rices got: non wide nose, less UEE than blacks and straight hair. Otherwise blacks have uglier noses, more UEE and curly hair. So how rices have lower SMV than blacks? Doesn't make sense
I'd rather be rice than black. I think blacks are the ugliest race, not only that, but have the lowest IQ, commit the most crimes and is the poorest, not to mention blacks are also the most hated race on Earth.

But as everyone said, blacks have High T, Good Frames, Height and the BBC stereotype to boot, while Rice men, are short, scrawny, feminine, low T, have shit frames etc. That's pretty much why black men mog Asian men.

Also blackcel here.

Black women have the highest number of STDs, they're bigger whores than Asian,Curry and White Foids combined. I'm not sure what gave you the idea black women aren't whores, they're the biggest whores of all foids.
Whores to black men whereas noodles are noodles, whether or not this is because of "loyalty" or because other races of men don't wanna fuck black foids is another question.

Should've clarified and said that asian women are the biggest "race traitors" as the have they 2nd highest rate of stds 2nd only to black women and have the highest difference in STD rates when comparing ricemen and noodles (noodles are 4x more likely to have stds than ricecels)

I'd rather be rice than black. I think blacks are the ugliest race, not only that, but have the lowest IQ, commit the most crimes and is the poorest, not to mention blacks are also the most hated race on Earth.

But as everyone said, blacks have High T, Good Frames, Height and the BBC stereotype to boot, while Rice men, are short, scrawny, feminine, low T, have shit frames etc. That's pretty much why black men mog Asian men.

Also blackcel here.

This

Its mainly because of masculine traits like height/frame, thugmax, low inhib swag and media representation which ricecels lack

On a purely looks perspective (facial aesthetics) they get mogged by ricecels

Whores to black men whereas noodles are noodles, whether or not this is because of "loyalty" or because other races of men don't wanna fuck black foids is another question.

Should've clarified and said that asian women are the biggest "race traitors" as the have they 2nd highest rate of stds 2nd only to black women and have the highest difference in STD rates when comparing ricemen and noodles (noodles are 4x more likely to have stds than ricecels)
noodles only race trait in western countries, right? I mean their's only so many white guys in aisa tbh

they have bigger dicks, bigger physique overall also have more T

Cmon man, there is not a single race of foids that are 'loyal' to their own race

They did a study where they measured online dating app responses of different races of men and woman and they found black foids have higher response rates to white men compared to black men. This was also true for other ethnic foids like noodles and curries

noodles only race trait in western countries, right? I mean their's only so many white guys in aisa tbh
Yeah in asia white men are not a problem, if anyone says they're incel because of their race in Asia they're retarded
Cmon man, there is not a single race of foids that are 'loyal' to their own race

They did a study where they measured online dating app responses of different races of men and woman and they found black foids have higher response rates to white men compared to black men. This was also true for other ethnic foids like noodles and curries
I'm aware, its just that other races are willing to fuck noodles more than black women

Lack of good height and thin frames. Generally tend to be shy and passive.

Blacks have bigger physiques on average and taller. Tend to be more low inhib/loider

Many factors:
neotany
short height
more beta image in soyciety
asian parents make their kids study instead of emphasizing social skills

Blacks have bbc and media halo as being thuggish/ athletic and tall. Lots of blacks are subhuman, but ones with more white admixture tend to look better.

asians on the other hand tend to be manlets and feminine looking. A lot of them also have high pitched gay voices and come off as low T.

For normies, thugmaxxxing is a sign of high testosterone.

In current industrialized era world is oversaturated with low testosterone males, and females crave for savage primitive jungle vibes. Trend’s gonna keep going up for a while, it’s just a fair beginning

White foids are loyal. More than other women.

White foids are loyal. More than other women.

Well I would argue their race is the highest status/smv to begin with so there are no other options, but yes they are relatively more loyal compared to ethnic foids

Cuz blacks in America have traits that women find intrinsically attractive, such as tall height and masculinity. They're also known to have swag and have a certain danger or forbidden-ness to them. No woman is going see a studious Asian as dangerous.

They are shorter

It's mostly media manipulation. When the entire western media establishment pushes black men and black people generally, its bound to happen. You'll notice big asses, tits and darker/caramel skin is more popular now on women also. It appears in the media and monkey see monkey do.

When it is naturally inclined it's normally because they're tall, thuggish, ogres. And women have weird sexual desires around being fucked by monsters and for a few I suppose that satisfies that fetish.

Most American blacks have varying amounts of white british DNA and even then, all the data shows they only do slightly better than Asian men with women.

But yea. Foids don't care about how successful Asian men are in America or on the global stage. They don't wanna have anything to do with short yellow slant eyed gook males. Literally and truthfully.

Most foids would easily pass up an average Asian guy making over 120k a year for some average or below average white or black guy making 35 -56k a year.