Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do redditors act like making a home cooked meal is hard?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's not, I've made home made food before I usually make home cooked food. They act like it's impossible. I swear all those retards do nothing but eat McDonald's, that's why they're so poor. The least women can do is cook a meal. Go to the kitchen and go make me a sandwich, it's not that hard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women have trouble cooking ramen noodles these days. They’ll burn the stove and catch the house on fire trying to boil water.

pretty much all my meals are self made tbh

At this point I mostly eat microwave dinners tbh. They are cheap and convenient enough thats not to say I never cook but Id be lying if I said I was not lazy. Course they are fat retards. I snack on fruit and vegetables throughout the day then eat some cheap overly processed (but nutritionally not necessarily all that bad) for you crap.

At this point I mostly eat microwave dinners tbh. They are cheap and convenient enough thats not to say I never cook but Id be lying if I said I was not lazy. Course they are fat retards. I snack on fruit and vegetables throughout the day then eat some cheap overly processed (but nutritionally not necessarily all that bad) for you crap.
Yeah, tbf if you eat something unhealthy like that's it's best to skip out on food the next day.

They mostly live in one bedroom apartments with a tiny messy kitchen, i am not mocking them for that. I am mocking them for pretending that they are more successful than they really are.

They mostly live in one bedroom apartments with a tiny messy kitchen, i am not mocking them for that. I am mocking them for pretending that they are more successful than they really are.
Yep, they're very stupid tbh. They spend way too much money on fastfood and subscription services then blame their problems on the rich. They supposedly hate capitalism but at the same time drown themselves with consumerism.

Yep, they're very stupid tbh. They spend way too much money on fastfood and subscription services then blame their problems on the rich. They supposedly hate capitalism but at the same time drown themselves with consumerism.
The late stage capitalism types id call some of the biggest brainlets on earth. America and the west in general for that matter has been getting less capitalistic for decades. Just a few minute google search of (insert any western country here) gov spending as a % of GDP and looking at a chart with the past century or so worth of data will prove that.

The late stage capitalism types id call some of the biggest brainlets on earth. America and the west in general for that matter has been getting less capitalistic for decades. Just a few minute google search of (insert any western country here) gov spending as a % of GDP and looking at a chart with the past century or so worth of data will prove that.

They have this cult of therapy where they preach that therapy is one size fits all solution, everyone is crazy except themselves.

They have this cult of therapy where they preach that therapy is one size fits all solution, everyone is crazy except themselves.
Therapy is expensive asf. Redditors only solution to problems is spending money, yet they hate capitalism! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Therapy is expensive asf. Redditors only solution to problems is spending money, yet they hate capitalism! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Government takes around 30% of my earnings. When i went to therapy all i got was a BS talk and pills that make you mind numb and your dick limp. Never went to some private practitioner because they charge 60-70 ormore euros for 45 minutes.

Government takes around 30% of my earnings. When i went to therapy all i got was a BS talk and pills that make you mind numb and your dick limp. Never went to some private practitioner because they charge 60-70 ormore euros for 45 minutes.
Yep. Just not worth it.

It's not, I've made home made food before I usually make home cooked food. They act like it's impossible. I swear all those retards do nothing but eat McDonald's, that's why they're so poor. The least women can do is cook a meal. Go to the kitchen and go make me a sandwich, it's not that hard. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
My guess is they conflate cooking with good cooking. Making food is easy, but making it tasty is the hard part.

My guess is they conflate cooking with good cooking. Making food is easy, but making it tasty is the hard part.
Yeah, that's true but tbh I can make good food easily.

Yeah, that's true but tbh I can make good food easily.
I would love to try your cooking! Can you give me one of your recipies? I find the simpler you can make something the better. I always love to make pasta, but I season the water while it boils to give the pasta more of a kick!

Your meals translation - met car ephedrin sudaphed and crack (in video game)
Wouldnt recommend eating crack tbh. It's not exactly flavoursome

Therapy was state paid for here but even then it was shit all i got was some rude nagging mean spirited roastie foid who got fat off the tax payers (both figuratively and litterally) treating me like shit and nagging me, nearly an entire session and half another was her nagging me how i dont listen to her and respect her, even though she openly did that to me while i at least was polite enough to pretend that was not the case it was yes dear tier crap mostly from me not wanting to take (((pills))) (which i gave a good list of reasons including studies on potential neurotoxicity on why i passed on that) if thats what normies have to deal with from foids on a daily basis in a sense we are blessed to be incel. Eventually went for hyperbaric oxygen therapy and told her that the barrow trauma and bleeding behind the eardrums gave me less of a headache than her and dropped her. Cost me 8k for an experimental treatment and slept on a bench for two months due to travel distance tho. Was well worth it.

Incels will keep the knowledge of home cooked meals alive during the fast approaching multi-decade dark age.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:drugiecel
pretty much. Hopeless. I've not had crack for probably around a month now though. It didn't take me very long to smoke through the last batch I cooked up

Meatballs are easy, i love them
Tbh, they nice as fuck. Just effort I guess. Its an extra step kek. I like eating. I hate the effort it takes to make food. Hence I only bother eating once every 2 or 3 days

pretty much. Hopeless. I've not had crack for probably around a month now though. It didn't take me very long to smoke through the last batch I cooked up
What effect does crack have on you?

Tbh, they nice as fuck. Just effort I guess. Its an extra step kek. I like eating. I hate the effort it takes to make food. Hence I only bother eating once every 2 or 3 days
Dafuq, are you not hungry most of the time?

I mostly just fry whatever meat in fridge with salt and pepper since i dont have any advance ingredients

What effect does crack have on you?
Feels nice as fuck tbh, just that period as you finish exhaling. It's nice. Leaves you pumped. Only downside for me I find is that speed at which you want more though. it's very shortlived

5speed vs 1 rock blow what is better (in video game)
for flavour? jfl. And id lean towards speed tbh. 1 rock wont last

Because it's a low IQ echo chamber. "OMG it's hard for you too!".

agreed, prefer getting things from the grocery store and making food myself than some restaurant
^^^^ when you make it you can make it as good as you want, when it's from a restaurant the quality is predetermined.

Therapy was state paid for here but even then it was shit all i got was some rude nagging mean spirited roastie foid who got fat off the tax payers (both figuratively and litterally) treating me like shit and nagging me, nearly an entire session and half another was her nagging me how i dont listen to her and respect her, even though she openly did that to me while i at least was polite enough to pretend that was not the case it was yes dear tier crap mostly from me not wanting to take (((pills))) (which i gave a good list of reasons including studies on potential neurotoxicity on why i passed on that) if thats what normies have to deal with from foids on a daily basis in a sense we are blessed to be incel. Eventually went for hyperbaric oxygen therapy and told her that the barrow trauma and bleeding behind the eardrums gave me less of a headache than her and dropped her. Cost me 8k for an experimental treatment and slept on a bench for two months due to travel distance tho. Was well worth it.
I had a brief conversation with psychologist and she was pleasant. I joined a support group full of addicts and foids. Those girls would always complain how their boyfriend beats them up an didn't get them anything for Christmas. They had a robust social circle. One of them even brought this 2/10 girl to meet me but when she saw me she lied that she has a bf.