Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ppl live in London anymore? It's an overrated overpriced shithole

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm recently being spammed with tiktoks about life in London and it looks like a fucking dystopic and depressing place to live.

Rent prices there are obscene and insulting with rooms in a shitty shared apartment with 5 currycels going for 800 pounds (approx 900 something euro!!!!!) considered the new normal. On top of that add the metro card which depending on where you are can cost over 100 pounds per month, meanwhile in Spain for that price you can get a card that is valid for bus, metro, tram and train for 90 days. So you're already spending almost 1000 pounds in rent and transport ONLY, how do ppl with the minimum wage even survive?

Groceries are overpriced thanks to Brexit, the climate is depressing and grey, English food is so bad, the city is so huge it takes a lot of time to go from one place to another, crime rate is increasing with lots of stabbings and muggings. Why do normal people even live in London anymore? Looks like it's only decent if you're a rich international student or you're paid a lot, otherwise it's so shitty. I doubt people live there only for "muh culture, muh history and muh things to do :soy:". Just live anywhere else in Bongland and then go to London for holidays ffs.

Proximity to work and being a wealthy fuck who doesn't have to live near the roving gangs of shitskins and niggers. :feelsjuice:

Yeah the rest of London sucks bad but wembley is a really nice area to live in. heres some pics i took a while ago

Screenshot 20230223 170755
Screenshot 20230223 170902
Screenshot 20230223 171002

(3rd picture is same spot a week later)

Do you live with your parents, are you rich or did you sell your kidney to live there? :feelsjuice:
Yes I live with my parents, I dont know how much rent they pay but we have a fancy school here
Screenshot 20230223 171351

cause the restaurants and they are retarded

Living in this depressing city is part of the reason why I'm on this site.

Living in this depressing city is part of the reason why I'm on this site.
Paying 800 pounds a month for a room and 1200 or more for a 1 bed tiny studio seems degrading to me. Not human at all.

I'm recently being spammed with tiktoks about life in London and it looks like a fucking dystopic and depressing place to live.

Rent prices there are obscene and insulting with rooms in a shitty shared apartment with 5 currycels going for 800 pounds (approx 900 something euro!!!!!) considered the new normal. On top of that add the metro card which depending on where you are can cost over 100 pounds per month, meanwhile in Spain for that price you can get a card that is valid for bus, metro, tram and train for 90 days. So you're already spending almost 1000 pounds in rent and transport ONLY, how do ppl with the minimum wage even survive?

Groceries are overpriced thanks to Brexit, the climate is depressing and grey, English food is so bad, the city is so huge it takes a lot of time to go from one place to another, crime rate is increasing with lots of stabbings and muggings. Why do normal people even live in London anymore? Looks like it's only decent if you're a rich international student or you're paid a lot, otherwise it's so shitty. I doubt people live there only for "muh culture, muh history and muh things to do :soy:". Just live anywhere else in Bongland and then go to London for holidays ffs.
Ic

Where I'm from in the US a 1 bedroom apartment is 1500 -2000 dollars, it's terrible

@thespanishcel
I bet you're from California, NY, Colorado or any of the cool trendy states.