Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people write huge Paragraphs here

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
It's obvious from thousands of "dnr" replies, users don't like to read two- three paragraphs with 300 words each. There's really no point (waste of time) in writing such posts unless you've actually found something groundbreaking black pill

It's obvious from thousands of "dnr" replies, users don't like to read two- three paragraphs with 300 words each.
There is a common misconception that longposting equals high IQ, when it very often does not. Also the user's postcount and status comes into play if their threads will be actually read.

There is a common misconception that longposting equals high IQ, when it very often does not. Also the user's postcount and status comes into play if their threads will be actually read.
Greys posting huge Paras only backfires, yea

I read them, In elementary my spelling and punctuation weren't the best but I was the fastest speed reader in my school, I just read it all in like 1 minute and be on my way if its boring.

It's obvious from thousands of "dnr" replies, users don't like to read two- three paragraphs with 300 words each. There's really no point (waste of time) in writing such posts unless you've actually found something groundbreaking black pill
there are 5-10 users here that will actually read long posts.
And if you wrote a good one they will reward you with long reply.
So its worth it imo

dude i wonder how much of that is SPLC security fuckers trying to get a rise out of us or copypastas

Is that all people are interested in? "Blackpilled" stuff? They're not gonna read about anything else?

Writing paragraph doesn't mean you are High IQ

Is that all people are interested in? "Blackpilled" stuff? They're not gonna read about anything else?
Yes non bp long posts are followed by a line of dnr

What kinda life is that? Where the only thing you care about is incel stuff?
I meant what happens here generally I don't mind non bp stuff at all so do others, but long non bp posts are followed by DNRs

to look intelligent but they're dumb asf

Some long posts are worth reading.

Because some people actually read what you wrote and elaborate about them

theres a guy on these forums called like 'sneg" or something who posts 3 page gibberish every hour

theres a guy on these forums called like 'sneg" or something who posts 3 page gibberish every hour
Aktually his name is Sneir
face nerd GIF by JoyPixels

dnr. did not even look at. did not even open thread.

Too long to read

The educational industrial complex has many negative effects

I don't care really, who will, tehy will read, reply or not. I read stuff here and I don't always leave a reply. Its kinda sad honestly because you tried and wrote down your thoughts and got no reaction but tbh if you do it enough times you get accustomed.

it's sneir (IN VIDEO GAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back