Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do people want to be victims so bad?

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
So fucking lame.

If everything is going good for you. Why bring yourself down of wanting to be a victim? Perhaps they just want to bring themselves up, so people can acknowledge them, and give them some goodies.

I know for normies for their careers they want to say they were part of an oppressed group, as then that explains why they aren't as successful as some other people. Like if they weren't allowed the same opportunities allegedly, otherwise they would be like a successful doctor, instead of a wage cuck.

Going beyond that many normies outright want to be victims as then they don't have to try. Like if they outright weren't allowed into medical school because of their ethnicity or religion. Then they have the perfect excuse for being middling non-special.

Another big one is absolving them of guilt when they act like corrupt assholes to other people. Like they aren't stealing property.. they are taking back what was stolen from them.

I know for normies for their careers they want to say they were part of an oppressed group, as then that explains why they aren't as successful as some other people. Like if they weren't allowed the same opportunities allegedly, otherwise they would be like a successful doctor, instead of a wage cuck.

Going beyond that many normies outright want to be victims as then they don't have to try. Like if they outright weren't allowed into medical school because of their ethnicity or religion. Then they have the perfect excuse for being middling non-special.
Yeah, sounds like a cover or an excuse for them.
Another big one is absolving them of guilt when they act like corrupt assholes to other people. Like they aren't stealing property.. they are taking back what was stolen from them.
Always feels like "that person has more than me! I want that!"

Yeah, sounds like a cover or an excuse for them.

Always feels like "that person has more than me! I want that!"

Ya they are jealous of people above them in society because they are so competitive. Instead of just saying that successful person put in the hard work and meanwhile I was drinking with my friends.. because then that would mean the other person is deserving of having more than them.

Another option is to say the other person is smarter/more talented, but they won't do that either because of egos.

Attention, and an excuse for their own shortcomings. Also to get themselves sympathy and thus more privileges from cucks who want to make up for the fictional victimization of a specific group of person. :feelsjuice:

idk

I use dto vicitmzie myself a lot in the past

now I see there is no point to this its equally my fault as it is immutable fact of life. Its my fault for allowing myself to get to such state and just giving up but its also the worlds fault for giving me such a shit hand and shit genetics. I guess i could blame my parents but they only created the life itself, why was the me who is here being chosen to be inside this body? Cant rly blame them for that.

Either way not much can be done. Even if I change my life around, gymaxx and get in best shape of my life and looksmaxx myself to a solid 4 and maybe even have sex by seaMaxxing none of those things will make me happy because my mind is already too far gone.

Attention, and an excuse for their own shortcomings. Also to get themselves sympathy and thus more privileges from cucks who want to make up for the fictional victimization of a specific group of person. :feelsjuice:
:yes: