Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do people use StormCel or stormfag as an insult on a forum that’s 95% racist

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I don’t really get why StormCel or stormfag is being used on a forum where we all collectively hate niggers, progressive, faggots, kikes, trannies, women and the Europeans here hate gypsies, slavs sands, & the Aussies here hate the Abos.

I don’t really get this stormfag insult like you’re racist & anti semitic as well you fucking idiot. I don’t understand how you can be racist / anti semitic and not have a political ideology that would be considered “far right”. Races will never get along and any fucking moron who believes is this is delusional. These groups are hated for good reason we’re basically just like /pol/ except we rep our loser lifestyle.

i can't be an sfcel because I'm not white

ill only use the term to mock someone if they unironically suggest banning all blackcels or some shit, tbh

I dislike everyone, especially my own kind. end of discussion

I don’t really get this stormfag insult like you’re racist & anti semitic as well you fucking idiot. I don’t understand how you can be racist / anti semitic and not have a political ideology that would be considered “far right”. Races will never get along and any fucking moron who believes is this is delusional. These groups are hated for good reason we’re basically just like /pol/ except we rep our loser lifestyle.
Some users like to play the race card.
Many people have been brainwashed by SJW ideology.
I still don't understand why whitecels would hate ethniccels purely due to their race though.

because stormfag is cope from the actual problem, which is foids. I dont care about trannies, niggas, and muh pure aryan cope.

ill only use the term to mock someone if they unironically suggest banning all blackcels or some shit, tbh
You don’t have to be white to be a muhhh sfcel
because stormfag is cope from the actual problem, which is foids. I dont care about trannies, niggas, and muh pure aryan cope.
Lies you’ve whined about joggers and trannies multiple times on here.
Some users like to play the race card.
Many people have been brainwashed by SJW ideology.
I still don't understand why whitecels would hate ethniccels purely due to their race though.
ethnics do shit up a lot of places but cumskins are massive hypocrites and don’t take accountability

No idea sometimes the answer is people are just retarded

You don’t have to be white to be a muhhh sfcel
Based, I am now a pure Aryan white nationalist (though I always was, it was destined to be). :forcedsmile:

Based, I am now a pure Aryan white nationalist (though I always was, it was destined to be). :forcedsmile:
Aryans are paljeet curries

iu
@Broly

What race are you?

Whats a stormfront I cant keep up the lingo mang
Older version of 4chan /pol/ white nationalist forum it’s been dead since the mid 00s tho

Probably because more than half of us aren't white.

Doesn't mean we can't hate minorities, gays, trannies, etc. But why would be simp for white either?
I’m non white and SFcel

Ok but whats a stormfront?

Why do people say stop stormfronting or whatever the fuck
Basically what I just said lol white nationalist forum like /pol/. People associate it with far right ideas and ethnic nationalism

I only hate aggressive monkey niggers (most of them). I’m cool with the chill ones.

Different races inherently have different values.

Racism is healthy and normal.

I wouldn’t discriminate against ethnics for no reason, but I would prefer to live in an ethnostate.

Different races inherently have different values.

Racism is healthy and normal.

I wouldn’t discriminate against ethnics for no reason, but I would prefer to live in an ethnostate.
I’m racist and an ethnic nationalist

I'm racist to normies.

These aren't really insults in purpose or effect. They're byproducts of freedom of speech.

because its extremely cucked.

Basically what I just said lol white nationalist forum like /pol/. People associate it with far right ideas and ethnic nationalism
i wouldnt even call /pol/ white nationalist anymore. sure a lot of the users are white nationalist but a lot of them are also non whites, christucks, trump supporters, and right wing liberals

i wouldnt even call /pol/ white nationalist anymore. sure a lot of the users are white nationalist but a lot of them are also non whites, christucks, trump supporters, and right wing liberals
Kinda true

Its because they are ass mad shitskins.

Nah only a vocal ass minority really is. The rest of us just use slurs for fun. Literal glow in the dark fucking stormfrontniggers target this place for recruiting so I am wary of all those faggots that try to make this stormfront 2

i only collectively hate people that promote the clown worlds social constructs

How do I sage on .is?

(disclaimer: I am an American whiteboi.)

Because white nationalists are cringe and don't see the big picture.

The problem isn't niggers, or even Jews. Both can be a problem, they are groups of people who disproportionately cause problems, sure. But having loyalty to "white", Western Civilization is cucked as hell. What the fuck has the "white" West ever done for me? Other than give birth to me in this high-tech shithole where I am predestined to be lonely and at the very best wageslave for a 3/10 obese hog and more likely be lonely slaving or NEETing for life.

"Muh people", bitch, white people hate you. The vast, vast majority of "muh white" people would be more likely to laugh, nodding along and agreeing with r/IncelTear posts if shown them than posts from this majority-nonwhite forum, which they would report to the FBI and call the cops on.

Like, sure, there are probably biological differences between races that, on average, make blacks more violent and dumber. They sure as hell make black women uglier :feelshaha: not to mention Indians in general.

But who cares? At the end of the day, we are all people unjustly maligned by a system that holds us all down. Not all of us should even breed, but breeding and having love/relationships are different.

While the left denies reality to maintain female privilege and advocate for a dysgenic order pushed by a combination of Jews and different "interest groups" trying to justify getting more shit than a rational system can empirically handle with a system "built-up" over generations to get those interest groups more unsustainable shit that, while it would be nice if they could freely receive without consequence, the reality is that giving them that shit will destroy every life, including their own, in the long term as the left erodes all of the traditional barriers to social collapse in its effort (in many cases, genuine deluded belief on the part of genuine activists, sometimes it's pure greed of people who know better but don't care, and sometimes it's Jews, who don't have COMPLETE control unlike what stormcels will tell you, but have a disproportionate amount, greater than normies and the left say but less than stormcels say) to get more shit and fewer consequences while still reaping the beneftis of this.

However, the left's "interest group" framework (AKA "intersectionality") ignites the "fury" of anyone excluded from their framework- "cis straight white men", for the most part- causing them to form their own knee-jerk "reactionary" political faction (this is called "the right"). "The right" basically just defends "muh tradition", the shit that, while sure it created a stable and functional civilization, it also created a hellish, miserable, stifling environment. "The right", to "own the libs", supports an emphasis on "muh tradition" "muh country" "muh flag" "muh race" to punish the weak, unjustly and unfairly, by making fun of the left without actually acknowledging any of the left's genuine concerns. The right simply "reacts" by supporting the restoration of past societies at some nostalgic point, ignoring that most of those periods they fetishize were just as bad, just in different ways.

Being a "GigaChad" warrior in the army and getting to gangrape sometimes before getting slaughtered before age 25 but getting to rape when you aren't killed by wound + infection first, contrary to right-wing opinion, isn't actually any better for incel men than getting all the material luxury they could ever want and sex robots and all kinds of one-in-a-million capitalist loopholes where we COULD strike it rich but probably won't and will remain lonely, but have unlimited copes.

Having all the women taken by a religious right-wing harem warlord explicitly where rape is good and normalized isn't any better for incel men than having all the women taken implicitly by a ridiculously complex system of technological removal from reality by Chad and other systems like we have now. Either way, the result is the same- most men die sexless and miserable.

Stormcels also usually display incredible ignorance of how the past actually worked, romanticizing the past just like the left romanticizes the future.

You can't be based and either right-wing or left-wing. You have to reject the whole framework, go scorched Earth, and start anew.