Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A systematic, comprehensive destruction of the alt-right cope

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
This will be my most lengthy, most important essay so far. I am resolved to utterly destroy the influence the alt-right has on young white losers like incels.

I first encountered "soft" nationalist ideas in 2006, when I was 12 years old. They seemed sensible enough and appealed to my natural sense of self-sacrifice and pride. You were born in a great country, defend it and bask in its eternal glory! What's not to like about this?

I was increasingly drawn to nationalist-type ideas and in 2008, when I was 15 years old, I stumbled upon white nationalism. The narrative was again compelling: white countries are currently being flooded by mass immigration of non-whites, and due to mathematical trends, the West is soon going to "disappear" as a distinct civilization and culture. There's a sense of urgency that immediately placates you. I searched for flaws in this narrative, and didn't find any. So naturally, I continued on my nationalist journey. (At the time, it was not called "alt-right".)

But then I started to notice a weird pattern. Most of my fellow nationalists, on blogs and forums I frequented, were losers. They tended to hide it well, but behind the surface, once you got to know them more, they were virgin, ugly, incel, pathologically shy, working a job they hated, suffering from a mood disorder, poor, low-IQ... They had at least one major flaw. Note that I said "most", not "all". It is possible to find gregarious, happy Chads in nationalist movements. They are however exceedingly rare, and always seem to gravitate towards actual political activism in real life rather than virtual political activism. I suspect the rapidity with wich Richard Spencer became the spokesman of the alt-right in 2016 had something to do with him providing "plausible deniability" for everything I've just exposed. The same goes for Jorg Haider and his scions in Austria.

White nationalism, I was soon to discover, had indeed suffered from such a reputation of being a "house of losers" for decades. The nationalist parties in the United Kingdom and Belgium never went anywhere because their leaders were ugly and obese, for instance. Dr William Pierce, head of the National Alliance in the USA, famously lamented the presence of so many "freaks" coming to his meetings, just before his untimely death.

Initially, I told myself "it's just a coincidence..." But then I started to think. Why would an ideology attract so many losers? I eventually came to the conclusion that it serves a psychological purpose that is ultimately selfish, and that the purported altruism of these losers is in fact very much self-interested.

Nationalism is a way to subordinate individual interests to community interests. It naturally appeals to individuals who have not achieved much in their life and tend to be jealous of those who achieve. Nationalism can be understood as a "bed of Procrustres" that destroys any achievement that does not serve the purpose of the community, of which the loser is part.

Nationalism is also a pseudo-religion, or secular religion. Like communism, it imbues material objects (such as a race, or a country) with mystical properties. Himmler and Hitler chanted the mysterious hyperborean origins of whites, and the contemporary WN movement glorifies the magical uniqueness of whites. It's a substitute for God, and religion is known to soothe losers and depressed invididuals.

Finally, nationalism can be an emotional substitute for personal achievement. If you don't have anything to show for yourself, just steal valor from your ancestors or other whites, bro! Yes, I know redditors mock WNs for this. "If being white is the only thing you're proud of, you're a failure". But they're right though. I know it hurts.

Now comes the central question: is white nationalism good for every white, as WNs maintain?

The answer is no. It all depends on what you value in life. WNs, who display the typical characteristics of a brain low in serotonin, value stability, similarity, duty and a collectivist political system with restrictions on personal freedom. Other whites, the majority, who display the typical characteristics of a brain high in serotonin, prefer novelty, excitement, freedom, happiness and love.

The negative consequences of mass immigration to the West and population replacement with non-whites are also very exaggerated. Technological progress and capitalistic resources will dampen most of the damage.

In conclusion, the alt-right movement will fail because it does not possess the necessary attributes that could make it a mainstream movement. There are not enough losers in a given population for it to work.

Last edited:
Alt right destroyed in one image.

Because the beauty of the white aryan woman must not 1122426

t. Alt-Right Member/White Nationalist/Nazi (not really)

1484798597008.png

Kas the Gikes

High IQ. I must admit that the number one reason I dislike racemixing is that I find racemixed women (especially mulattoes) much less pretty than white women. But I'm not getting any anyway, not even here in a small German town where 90% of people are white.

Political radicals tend to be social rejects. People who are successful and have good lives generally do not question the status quo.
Also, this is the nth time you have made the exact same thread, in which you say "white nationalists are losers, therefore they are wrong"

The alt-right mindset stems from:

1 - when your life is not going well, you're one of those "losers" as you never get any validation or praise but Instead only criticism & shunning then you tend to pull the curtain back & see the world as it actually is, if you're having a great time you're unlikely to see the shit all around you akin to being on a drug binge in a dilapidated house in a ghetto.

2 - personal experiences of being gang mogged by aggressive ethnics in a lower income area, when you learn those areas are bad for your health you tend to see a pattern in which groups are doing the negative shit to you.

3 - zero personal experience with these ppl, just hating on them as it's an easy to pin on elusive boogeyman that you can blame all your problems on & project all your hatred towards.

Those are generally what brings ppl to align with that. The only one that is ignorant is #3.

Very good post. I think it's hard to find an exact unique cause for nationalism, but as you pointed out, envy is at the root cause of many collectivist movements. There's also a touch of tribalism, a need for belonging, a need to have a goal, etc. Nationalistic leaders are usually very good orators with a dominating personality (probably to overshadow the gibberish they utter?). The masses want to be ruled, people in general need a master, they need to obey, and they find this master in the nationalistic ruler. A master frees you in a way from the burden of finding your own purpose.
In times of hardship, people are usually "ruled" by need. They struggle for survival, they are busy. It's a good time for individualism. But in better times, they are like sheep waiting to be ruled, to be guided. They are doing well economically, but they are still feeling empty, so they need a "higher" purpose, a leader, a leash.

Political radicals tend to be social rejects. People who are successful and have good lives generally do not question the status quo.
Also, this is the nth time you have made the exact same thread, in which you say "white nationalists are losers, therefore they are wrong"
I make the same thread again and again because I want to utterly exterminate the alt-right influence on incels. At least, you can give me credit for originality not spamming the same shit over and over again. I've spent at least 30 minutes on this essay.

As to white nationalists are losers, therefore they are wrong, this is actually a very valid reason against white nationalism. Because a political movement that draws in only (or mostly) losers is bound to fail and fail again in a democratic environment.

I do agree that nationalism is simply a cope for unattractive men, or rather its a strategy that makes sense. If you are low value, you can seek to increase your value by excluding or restricting the access of other men to your women.

And as others have said, tribalism is a very strong, natural instinct, so when you combine those two things together, you get nationalism.

The question is what should those men do instead?

In politics, argumentum ad populum is the only argument that matters. Politics isn't about logic but emotional struggles for dominance.
I do agree that nationalism is simply a cope for unattractive men, or rather its a strategy that makes sense. If you are low value, you can seek to increase your value by excluding or restricting the access of other men to your women.

And as others have said, tribalism is a very strong, natural instinct, so when you combine those two things together, you get nationalism.

The question is what should those men do instead?
Instead of fantasizing on a Fourth Reich that will never happen (mark my words) they could fantasize on transhumanism and singularitarianism, ideologies that have far wider support, both material and ideological.

...a political movement that draws in only (or mostly) losers is bound to fail and fail again in a democratic environment.

We'll find out this fall during the November elections. In politics, lightning can indeed strike twice.

We'll find out this fall during the November elections. In politics, lightning can indeed strike twice.
Donald Trump is not alt-right though, only liberal journalists think he is.

I'm Nazbol (more left-wing than anything) not alt-right but

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 48
There is flaws in your argument, 70% of Hungary, 60% of Poland vote right ring parties. In Hungary its 50% right then 20% extreme right wing, I have been to those countries, most are white with no racial mixing, they are among the best looking people in the world. When I go to the USA, I attended liberal rallies, a lot of fat women, pinked haired, ugly. Attended a republican rally, women seem more traditional and look way better. In the UK people are ugly no matter what in most cases.

There is flaws in your argument, 70% of Hungary, 60% of Poland vote right ring parties.
Right wing != alt-right

Right wing parties usually embrace civic nationalism and moderate restrictions on immigration, not a "blut und boden" nazi-style ideology with strong racist, pro-patriarchy and eugenicist discourse. The latter only draws in losers.

When I go to the USA, I attended liberal rallies, a lot of fat women, pinked haired, ugly. Attended a republican rally, women seem more traditional and look way better. In the UK people are ugly no matter what in most cases.
Again, Republican rally != alt-right rally.

In politics, argumentum ad populum is the only argument that matters. Politics isn't about logic but emotional struggles for dominance.
Losers are the backbone of any revolution.
Losers were the backbone of the French, American and Russian revolution, and of Napoleon's, Mussolini's, and Hitler's rise to power.
A proper fascist revolution isn't possible now, but will be if enough losers are created.
The "alt-right will fail because alt-righters are losers" theory is wrong.
Also, normies always tend to pick up the ideology of the winner, that's exactly why normies don't like fascism. Losers contribuited to Mussolini's rise to power, but eventually most Italian normies supported him and his ideology.

Extremism is always relative

Last edited:
Right wing != alt-right

Right wing parties usually embrace civic nationalism and moderate restrictions on immigration, not a "blut und boden" nazi-style ideology with strong racist, pro-patriarchy and eugenicist discourse. The latter only draws in losers.

Again, Republican rally != alt-right rally.

"anything that's right-wing is alt-right"

Attachments

• Blank+_90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b.jpg
    Blank+_90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 47
YES, YES, YES BRAVO SIR. These are the same conclusions I've come to.

Trump's belief in Birtherism and his failure to condemn the bigots of the alt-right sure doesn't help with that image. If he's truly not aligned with the alt-right, he should cut them off entirely. Why should Trump have to do so? The answer is simple: because the White Power nationalists of the alt-right have embraced him, and Trump has failed to make unequivocally clear he does not accept their support. This is not a hard thing to do. After some white nationalists praised a monologue she delivered, Fox News host Laura Ingraham went on the air and blasted them, declaring to “all white nationalists ... you don’t represent my views, and you are antithetical to the beliefs I hold dear.” Why can’t President Trump bring himself to say the same thing?

I make the same thread again and again because I want to utterly exterminate the alt-right influence on incels. At least, you can give me credit for originality not spamming the same shit over and over again. I've spent at least 30 minutes on this essay.

As to white nationalists are losers, therefore they are wrong, this is actually a very valid reason against white nationalism. Because a political movement that draws in only (or mostly) losers is bound to fail and fail again in a democratic environment.

The alt-right has influence on incels? If any incel identifies as alt-right, it’s a cope, in my opinion.

Losers are the backbone of any revolution.
Losers were the backbone of the French, American and Russian revolution,
The French and American revolutions were backed by wealthy merchants, industrialists and freemasons mostly. For Russia, you are right - but the loser revolutionaries were organized, vicious and strong; something the modern alt-right can't claim.
and of Napoleon's, Mussolini's, and Hitler's rise to power.
Napoleon accessed power through military prowess (in repelling legitimist counter-revolutions as a young revolutionary lieutenant) and a coup, not through popular support (though he eventually grew very popular). It's a bad example.

Mussolini and Hitler accessed power in a non-democratic way (a coup for Mussolini, Hitler never went above 44%), and were backed by elites as a lesser evil than communism to control the masses.

I think it's hard to find an exact unique cause for nationalism, but as you pointed out, envy is at the root cause of many collectivist movements. There's also a touch of tribalism, a need for belonging, a need to have a goal, etc.
Could it be something as primal as the supply, demand and scarcity of pussy that may play a factor?

YES, YES, YES BRAVO SIR. These are the same conclusions I've come to.
Very good post. I think it's hard to find an exact unique cause for nationalism, but as you pointed out, envy is at the root cause of many collectivist movements. There's also a touch of tribalism, a need for belonging, a need to have a goal, etc. Nationalistic leaders are usually very good orators with a dominating personality (probably to overshadow the gibberish they utter?). The masses want to be ruled, people in general need a master, they need to obey, and they find this master in the nationalistic ruler. A master frees you in a way from the burden of finding your own purpose.
In times of hardship, people are usually "ruled" by need. They struggle for survival, they are busy. It's a good time for individualism. But in better times, they are like sheep waiting to be ruled, to be guided. They are doing well economically, but they are still feeling empty, so they need a "higher" purpose, a leader, a leash.
Glad to get some support!
The alt-right has influence on incels? If any incel identifies as alt-right, it’s a cope, in my opinion.
Look at the popularity of topics on "Europe/Germany is dying" here. Look at 4chan.

The French and American revolutions were backed by wealthy merchants, industrialists and freemasons mostly. For Russia, you are right - but the loser revolutionaries were organized, vicious and strong; something the modern alt-right can't claim.

Napoleon accessed power through military prowess (in repelling legitimist counter-revolutions as a young revolutionary lieutenant) and a coup, not through popular support (though he eventually grew very popular). It's a bad example.

Mussolini and Hitler accessed power in a non-democratic way (a coup for Mussolini, Hitler never went above 44%), and were backed by elites as a lesser evil than communism to control the masses.

democracy is shit. coup d'etat is necessary when direct vote doesn't go far enough.

Could it be something as primal as the supply, demand and scarcity of pussy that may play a factor?
Absolutely, but I think that fits in the 'envy' section quite well. It's a resource that others have.

You never talk about the viscous and visceral hatred that comes from the left @Fontaine especially against white males.. especially in the media. Any particular reason? :feelshmm:
Absolutely, but I think that fits in the 'envy' section quite well. It's a resource that others have.
Correct.

You never talk about the viscous and visceral hatred that comes from the left @Fontaine especially against white males.. especially in the media. Any particular reason? :feelshmm:
Mostly exaggerated by the depressive mind of white nationalists.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence that whites were particularly hated or victims of discrimination. What I have seen so far is rather the discrimination of people with low beauty and low charisma, independent of race.

Alt-righters probably project the rejection they face because of ugliness on anti-white racism.

In conclusion, the alt-right movement will fail because it does not possess the necessary attributes that could make it a mainstream movement. There are not enough losers in a given population for it to work.
How do you address the example of Hitler then?

So far, I haven't seen any evidence that whites were particularly hated or victims of discrimination. What I have seen so far is rather the discrimination of people with low beauty and low charisma, independent of race.
Hahahaha. Yeah right. So feminism isn't targeting straight white men I suppose? Good to know. :lul:
Mostly exaggerated by the depressive mind of white nationalists.
Seen someone at a trump rally get hit with a bike lock at a freedom of speech rally.. there was blood @Fontaine.. at this exact moment in time Lefties are on twitter that are radical and you know what they talk about? They talk about how best to gather in a militia sense and how best to go about politically assassinating their enemies. So you are very laughable when the threat seems real. :feelsgah:

(((Fontaine))) at it again. I've noticed that you never seem to mention or discuss the utter subhumanity of any leftist movements' members. What about (((Socialism/Communism)))? I know you're aware of the fact that Leftism attracts the dregs of society because that's who the ideologies involving redistribution of anything target: Losers who need the violence of the State in order to achieve any kind of parity with the winners.

The Alt-Right MIGHT be comprised of losers, but (((Leftism))) is a parasitical, pernicious spectrum FOR LOSERS

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

How do you address the example of Hitler then?
At the time, nationalism was trendy in every country and was not as much "loser-loaded".

A reason for the past popularity of nationalism is that people were a lot poorer back then, making them feel more resource-obsessed and selfish.

Nevertheless, Hitler was undoubtedly a loser before accessing power. He was not meant to succeed, and had the 1929 financial crisis not happened, he would never have succeeded. He basically luckmaxxed.

At the time, nationalism was trendy in every country and was not as much "loser-loaded".

A reason for the past popularity of nationalism is that people were a lot poorer back then, making them feel more resource-obsessed and selfish.

Nevertheless, Hitler was undoubtedly a loser before accessing power. He was not meant to succeed, and had the 1929 financial crisis not happened, he would never have succeeded. He basically luckmaxxed.
Hitler capitalized on the same impulses that white nationalists use to rally people behind their movement today. No one can safely say what the future has in store for us, one thing is for certain, however. And that is that Nationalism is on the rise

(((Fontaine))) at it again. I've noticed that you never seem to mention or discuss the utter subhumanity of any leftist movements' members. What about (((Socialism/Communism)))? I know you're aware of the fact that Leftism attracts the dregs of society because that's who the ideologies involving redistribution of anything target: Losers who need the violence of the State in order to achieve any kind of parity with the winners.

The Alt-Right MIGHT be comprised of losers, but (((Leftism))) is a parasitical, pernicious spectrum FOR LOSERS
I agree that leftism contains as many losers if not more. However, the alt-right is far more popular in young white loser circles, hence why I attack it in priority. But I have also attacked leftism in previous threads (see my thread "take the political pill").
Hitler capitalized on the same impulses that white nationalists use to rally people behind their movement today. No one can safely say what the future has in store for us, one thing is for certain, however. And that is that Nationalism is on the rise
One thing is for sure, you won't "take back your country" with a discourse like the one in your signature. Goebbels was such an edgelord, wow.

The French and American revolutions were backed by wealthy merchants, industrialists and freemasons mostly. For Russia, you are right - but the loser revolutionaries were organized, vicious and strong
If it wasn't for losers, those revolutions would have never took off. Losers are the backbone of any real revolution, because they have nothing to lose but much to gain. A revolution sustained by normies is impossible, they have too much to lose.
something the modern alt-right can't claim.
For now. That's reason n°1 on why they need to redpill as many losers as possible.
Napoleon accessed power through military prowess (in repelling legitimist counter-revolutions) and a coup, not through popular support (though he eventually grew very popular). It's a bad example.
You could have a point here.
Mussolini and Hitler accessed power in a non-democratic way (a coup for Mussolini, and Hitler never went above 43%)
Thanks to losers of course. This is expecially true in the case of Germany, due to the massive quantity of losers created thanks to WW1, but eventually normies started supporting them.

Extremism is relative. Back in the day, not wanting to give women the vote was a relatively normie sentiment. Nowadays only losers want women to not be able to vote.
coup d'etat is necessary when direct vote doesn't go far enough.
This

One thing is for sure, you won't "take back your country" with a discourse like the one in your signature. Goebbels was such an edgelord, wow.
We'll see when the time comes.

Just like how the left always throws around the "Trump supporters are country retards" thing. They expect me to believe that they are good people when they are just as bad. There is examples everywhere of how bad they are, if not worse.

We'll see when the time comes.
You risk waiting for a very long time... What is the Goebbels quote supposed to mean, by the way? Is this in the same vein of his "I'll laugh as Germany is exterminated" quotes near the end of the war?

How many times will this Jew make this thread? "White nationalists are losers so they should just let Jews control them and have their countries flooded and have feminism."

You risk waiting for a very long time... What is the Goebbels quote supposed to mean, by the way? Is this in the same vein of his "I'll laugh as Germany is exterminated" quotes near the end of the war?
If you don't understand the quote, you aren't particularly well versed in Nationalsocialist doctrine, leading me to the rather obvious question, why do you speak on things you have no idea about? Is it a (((genetic trait))) of yours? The quote was said in 1938, a year before the international Jewish finance had dragged England and France into a war with Germany.

If you don't understand the quote, you aren't particularly well versed in Nationalsocialist doctrine, leading me to the rather obvious question, why do you speak on things you have no idea about? Is it a (((genetic trait))) of yours? The quote was said in 1938, a year before the international Jewish finance had dragged England, France and the Soviet Union into a war with Germany.
I know more about National Socialism than you. I have read all of David Irving's, for starters.

I didn't know of this particular quote, that's all. It's not very notorious.

I know more about National Socialism than you. I have read all of David Irving's, for starters.

I didn't know of this particular quote, that's all. It's not very notorious.
But you don't know of the idea of destroying the old in order to build something new? It's a fundamental doctrine to Nationalsocialism

But you don't know of the idea of destroying the old in order to build something new? It's a fundamental doctrine to Nationalsocialism
This is indeed what I thought, the quote is about abolishing traditional christian morality. Such a platform won't fly anymore.

This is indeed what I thought, the quote is about abolishing traditional christian morality. Such a platform won't fly anymore.
It's amazing how great your foresight of history is. You should write books and become the next Nietzsche

nazicels on suicide watch